2022-2023 Central Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A off the waitlist!! OOS!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I'm a rising M3 who will have a 1 bedroom apartment w/ all utilities included in the rent available July 1st. If anyone wants to take over my lease, you'll be able to move in way earlier than their official move-in date (which IIRC is very close to orientation). 1 bedrooms start getting hard -if not impossible- to come by as the summer progresses and people start moving here for the new academic year... take over my lease and you'll be guaranteed a 1 bedroom apt and not risk being forced to have a roommate! PM me if interested!

Also: I'm willing to answer questions too, if anyone has any :)

for those on the Facebook group, just wondering how many students are in the group? trying to gauge my chances...

Reactions: 1 users
Surprised that there hasn’t been much more movement yet.. wondering when the next wave is

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Just wondering if anyone has recently received any news from admissions regarding waitlist movement, or updates on whether the class is full or not?

Reactions: 1 user