2022-2023 Georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone who submitted to Georgetown on 7/5/22 or after received a II?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, does saying "+1" mean you have received a II? or saying that you also have not received a II?
Lol sorry that was kinda confusing...I haven't received one and I also was submitted and complete 7/7

Reactions: 1 user
+1 on a forum means that you are the same as the comment it’s referencing kinda like saying me too

I think you misread the month. Interview is later this month on the 31st. Hoping (praying, begging) it goes well. Will circle back after the 31st.

Oh god im bugging out lol. My bad

• Love
Got my first II this morning at 11:30 PST! Jumping up and down in joy haha LM=75 Complete 7/3/22.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II just now, LM 75 complete 7/1

Reactions: 5 users
Just got my first II this morning @ 11:34 EST! LM = 74

Reactions: 4 users
Where'd you get the time machine 👀
LOL I meant EST and wrote PST haha I actually live in PST and tried to be relevant for other people and was converting to EST lol sorry for confusion yall

II received today at 11:34 AM as well! Complete 7/4

Reactions: 4 users
Looking at past threads is the consensus that if Georgetown skips over your complete date that it's 90% chance it's an R?

Another day, another silent treatment :(
Complete 6/28, 520 MCAT, 3.87cGPA, 3.96sGPA

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
added georgetown to my list a couple days ago havent received a secondary yet- how long did it take yall?

Anybody get an II who was marked complete around 7/9? Hoping to hear something in next few days...

anybody get a II who was marked complete around 7/5? :/

II just now, OOS literally in shock! My first II and this school is such a reach for me :') 3.5 GPA, 511 MCAT, submitted secondary 6/28, complete 7/12

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
When does Georgetown start sending out rejection letters usually?

II received 30 minutes ago, complete 7/18. :)

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
II just now, OOS literally in shock! My first II and this school is such a reach for me :') 3.5 GPA, 511 MCAT, submitted secondary 6/28, complete 7/12
Congrats!!! You deserve it :) Can I ask what your LM or WARS are just out of curiosity? I wasn't complete until 8/2 and want to know if it might be realistic for me to get an II!

• Care
II just now (complete 7/11, LM 73). Is anyone else having trouble accessing the "interviews" tab in the portal to schedule an interview? It isn't showing up for me :(

Last edited:
II just now (complete 7/12, LM 73). Is anyone else having trouble accessing the "interviews" tab in the portal to schedule an interview? It isn't showing up for me :(
Did you fill out the questionnaire? You need to do that (just like 1-2 questions) before Interview tab appears

Congrats!!! You deserve it :) Can I ask what your LM or WARS are just out of curiosity? I wasn't complete until 8/2 and want to know if it might be realistic for me to get an II!
LM is 66 and WARS is 68-72 give or take some clinical experience. I defff wasn't expecting an II from here but my app is also very service-oriented, specifically as it related to underserved populations! Would say anything is possible!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users