2022-2023 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone know when we can expect to see II?

From reading last year’s thread I think it was late August/early September when they started II.

Members don't see this ad.

Possibly dumb question: While I am a reapplicant to MD schools, this is my first DO application schools (and therefore obviously my first application to LMU). Should I respond to the reapplicant prompt?

Possibly dumb question: While I am a reapplicant to MD schools, this is my first DO application schools (and therefore obviously my first application to LMU). Should I respond to the reapplicant prompt?
I wouldn't

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Same, let’s hang in there! I think last year they started hearing things at the end of August and the complete email said interviews will be held from August through April so I’m sure we’ll hear something in the coming weeks!

They are focusing on finalizing things for the 2021-2022 cycle. Tomorrow is the last day for anyone on the waitlist.

Oh wow I didn’t realize it went that late, good to know!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Complete 7/26, will be interesting to see how the IIs roll out this year after being so late last year. I still check here every day to see if they’ve started for others haha

I have a feeling it’ll be mid-late August before II’s start

Just looking for some advice: I submitted my secondary a while back, but a couple of days ago when reviewing the portal I saw that I messed up the file uploads. I accidentally submitted the optional prompt file for the question 1 submission, and vice versa (question 1 essay file for optional prompt submission). I emailed the admissions office, but never got a reply back. Do you guys think this is a big deal and I should call the office, or should I just leave it? TIA and sorry for the neurotic post 🥲.

Just looking for some advice: I submitted my secondary a while back, but a couple of days ago when reviewing the portal I saw that I messed up the file uploads. I accidentally submitted the optional prompt file for the question 1 submission, and vice versa (question 1 essay file for optional prompt submission). I emailed the admissions office, but never got a reply back. Do you guys think this is a big deal and I should call the office, or should I just leave it? TIA and sorry for the neurotic post 🥲.
I would just call and see if they can swap them, otherwise I don’t think it would be that big of an issue

Does this college accept a good amount of OOS students? like from east coast

I hope to meet you all some day, you guys seem like great people who’d be amazing doctors

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
my file was complete 7/18 and I'm low stats, looks like I was skipped over

Ugh complete 7/5 and nothing here God when is it my turn

• Care
Does anyone know what time the interview is? I have classes on Friday and a lot of my interviews I’ve scheduled in Friday so I’m trying to work them around my classes.

It seems like this is the first day of interviews being sent out, for all my fellow low stat applicants, our time will come I think they’re going by higher stats first

Reactions: 3 users