2021-2022 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got my acceptance call. I am in utter shock since this is not a school that’s been too much on my radar. 1250$ deposit due in 24 hours
Congrats man, are you going to take it?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The post I have been absolutely dying to post… I got the call today at 2pm!!! I’ve been in utter shock and I am so thankful!!! This is for the Harrogate campus. I accepted my offer and hope to see ALL of you waitlist friends this fall <3 so glad I’ve had you all to talk to during this process and I know your times are coming soon.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The post I have been absolutely dying to post… I got the call today at 2pm!!! I’ve been in utter shock and I am so thankful!!! This is for the Harrogate campus. I accepted my offer and hope to see ALL of you waitlist friends this fall <3 so glad I’ve had you all to talk to during this process and I know your times are coming soon.
Yay!! You deserve it. Congrats 🥳

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
[mention]DarlingPremed [/mention] YAY!!! So happy for you. I sure hope I get that call next week sometime. I’m having a very hard time staying positive seeing so much WL movement and none of it’s me but I’m still *trying* to be hopeful…

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Congrats everyone who got in today, the wait has definitely been worth it.

I’ll continue being here waiting, maybe next week.

Reactions: 3 users

I'm still here with you. Here's to next week. Although Monday is Memorial Day so we likely won't be hearing anything then. Enjoy your weekend!!

I’m right there with you. STILL waiting crew unite
giphy.gif

Who actually spoke to you on the phone, those that were accepted?

Reactions: 1 users
I guess they are done for the day :(! Congrats to those who got accepted!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Those of us that are still waiting, try not to dwell that a lot of movement from the WL has happened recently. If you’re like me, you’re thinking about all the numbers and driving yourself nuts wondering if you’ll even get a call.

It’s so frustrating and excruciating waiting and not knowing. Every day I don’t get the call, I lose a little bit more of my hope that I will get that call eventually. I’m going to try to enjoy the weekend and I hope y’all can do the same! Next week will come fast and we can go back to worrying

We’re in this together!
giphy.gif

Has anyone that interviewed in April received an acceptance?

• Hmm
To all those who were accepted today, can you mention when you guys got waitlisted? For transparency, I was waitlisted March 28th.
I interviewed on 3/18, waitlisted 3/28, accepted 5/27. Letter of intent sent 4/12. I wish you all the luck in the world! Statistics wise, I had a below avg MCAT but a high GPA and years of research and clinical experience. I’m also from Appalachia, not sure if that helps any.

Reactions: 4 users
Are any other recently accepted students having issues with castlebranch? I have reached out to Ricky Slaven and he says the company themselves is down today but I am getting stressed because I need to get working on these health forms to submit. Anyone have any advice or has navigated this?

Anyone else look like this trying to manifest an acceptance?? Okay, just me
giphy.gif

Are any other recently accepted students having issues with castlebranch? I have reached out to Ricky Slaven and he says the company themselves is down today but I am getting stressed because I need to get working on these health forms to submit. Anyone have any advice or has navigated this?
I also got pretty stressed about them, especially with the "due dates". I was told they could be done after the due date and would be fine. Most of mine were done after it, still need the drug test (which has no due date), TB, tdap, and some others. Hasn't been a big deal. I went to a local NP and they accepted all the physical/ health history forms just fine.

I jumped because my phone started ringing--IT WAS SPAM! lmao

I also got pretty stressed about them, especially with the "due dates". I was told they could be done after the due date and would be fine. Most of mine were done after it, still need the drug test (which has no due date), TB, tdap, and some others. Hasn't been a big deal. I went to a local NP and they accepted all the physical/ health history forms just fine.
Thank you so much for your response. That makes me feel a lot better!

Does anyone know how long it takes to confirm that the LOI was received? I sent it to Robin Mace last week and still have yet to receive a confirmation email

Does anyone know how long it takes to confirm that the LOI was received? I sent it to Robin Mace last week and still have yet to receive a confirmation email

When I sent one, I didn’t get a confirmation but I had heard some people say here they did so I emailed her to confirm and she did get it. So , emailing to check might not hurt anyway

I am having the same issues. I have all the forms (I was able to print before the site went down) but I cannot upload so I am at a stand still. I reached out to CastleBranch but have heard nothing… I wouldnt worry too much. Im sure they understand it is not our fault the website is having issues.

I am having the same issues. I have all the forms (I was able to print before the site went down) but I cannot upload so I am at a stand still. I reached out to CastleBranch but have heard nothing… I wouldnt worry too much. Im sure they understand it is not our fault the website is having issues.
Thanks for replying! Yeah I’m going to give It another day or so. I’ve been communicating with Mr Slaven but there’s not much he can do when it’s not on their end. Hopefully it’s resolved soon!

I can't believe it is nearly JUNE- Manifesting that I get taken off this waitlist like a lot of you posting on here- I interviewed in Feb :(

I am so dumb but like, did any get their rejection letter? I am so new at this and I do apologize for sounding like such a newbie but I sent in my secondary in March and it was dead silence then. Should I just move on and get myself out of the race? and prep for next cyle?
just curious.
thank you so much!