2023-2024 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got a response earlier in the week, and they said invites are still going to be sent out!
This is comforting, I was giving up hope honestly. I’ve been accepted to some other programs but this one is my top choice 🤞🏽

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Hi! Will anybody be travelling from LA? :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone interviewing this week? I want to gauge when the last set of interviews are. The anxiety is eating away at me. I'm sitting at work just repeatedly refreshing this page.

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone interviewing this week? I want to gauge when the last set of interviews are. The anxiety is eating away at me. I'm sitting at work just repeatedly refreshing this page.
i'm speculating that today or tomorrow would be the last day to hear back for interview invites
i don't know for sure, but i think interviews are going on through next week

I am, and I think a lot of people might be but are just not on this forum

Yep, I interviewed today, when I got my invite last week they gave me 3 dates ( 5/15, 5/17 and 5/22) they indicated that 5/23 was the last date for Casper for this program.

Reactions: 3 users
Yep, I interviewed today, when I got my invite last week they gave me 3 dates ( 5/15, 5/17 and 5/22) they indicated that 5/23 was the last date for Casper for this program.
When did you find out the info about who you interviewer would be and such?

When did you find out the info about who you interviewer would be and such?
I got mine the day before my interview. You get a personalized schedule of how your interview day is going to go.

Congrats! How did it go? Did they say what the timeline looks like in terms of acceptances etc.?

Congrats! How did it go? Did they say what the timeline looks like in terms of acceptances etc.?
I think it went well! They basically just kinda said what we already know about there being two waves of acceptances. One is coming either next week or next two weeks and one coming in June (but it wasn’t concrete).

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it went well! They basically just kinda said what we already know about there being two waves of acceptances. One is coming either next week or next two weeks and one coming in June (but it wasn’t concrete).
Thanks for the update. :)

hey guys some info i️ found about the program that i️ should’ve shared sooner 💀

Attachments

• 443058BB-CA2E-470F-8E8C-29541E74F2B4.jpeg
    443058BB-CA2E-470F-8E8C-29541E74F2B4.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 214
  • DF6B4EC0-C82C-4FBA-B186-F7199B435F03.jpeg
    DF6B4EC0-C82C-4FBA-B186-F7199B435F03.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 213
  • FC59D20F-B07E-4410-B4A2-377D9345E42E.jpeg
    FC59D20F-B07E-4410-B4A2-377D9345E42E.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 1D3A9762-6BD4-416F-83C8-93E130131E3D.jpeg
    1D3A9762-6BD4-416F-83C8-93E130131E3D.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 211
  • E972A4CA-CBEB-48F9-8115-105F950CBA11.jpeg
    E972A4CA-CBEB-48F9-8115-105F950CBA11.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 218
Reactions: 9 users
Anyone know what percentage of the applicants and interviewees end up being accepted?

Anyone know what percentage of the applicants and interviewees end up being accepted?

I might be mistaken but I remember seeing that they receive about 500-600 applicants, interview 140-160, and have ~70 seats.
So ~27% receive interview
Of those about 40-50% get accepted.
I could be wrong here but I am pretty sure I remember these stats

I might be mistaken but I remember seeing that they receive about 500-600 applicants, interview 140-160, and have ~70 seats.
I can’t find the exact wording but some of the other threads previously stated around 25%~100 people get interviewed, and out of them a little over 50% are accepted.

Reactions: 2 users

I can’t find the exact wording but some of the other threads previously stated around 25%~100 people get interviewed, and out of them a little over 50% are accepted.

Thanks. 50% huh?

ILfmOtcJ7D9wD8fpRsaKPMZGbQXUC9ywJFex7EMgbF4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I completely understand the other threads now. This wait is so brutal😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wouldn't mind the wait if the program started in August, getting an acceptance a week or 2 before it starts is insane. Especially if you have to move across the country

Oh God!!! It's happening. Congratulations!!! Please drop stats if you don't mind. MCAT, GPA, CASPer, when you submitted and when you interviewed as well.

I just got accepted!! Mcat 495. CGPA 3.2 SGPA 3.1. Casper bottom quartile . Interviewed 2nd week of April

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
MCAT 503. SGPA 2.94, CGPA 2.90 Postbacc GPA 3.7. Casper bottom quartile. I also interviewed April 17th.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
I GOT IN TOO. I HAVE THE A Y'ALL. My mom is in tears and won't stop hugging me 😭😭😭

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
OMG CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THE A AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!

saaammmmee, i️ can’t get an R before taking it right ?? but an A……..
Honestly, I don't think they really look at CASper, I think they just make you take it for data purposes for the medical school, so don't sweat about low CASper score. I scored low on CASper but 90 percentile in PREview, so I think that test is hella bias in my opinion.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I got the A, too!! Interview on April 12th!! OMG

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Oh God!!! It's happening. Congratulations!!! Please drop stats if you don't mind. MCAT, GPA, CASPer, when you submitted and when you interviewed as well.
MCAT 506, GPA 3.94, CASPer still unknown however my results were sent to Drexel. I submitted my application on March 23rd and was interviewed on April 19.

omg just got my A as well!!
MCAT 507 SGPA 2.9, CGPA 2.8 Postbacc GPA 3.87
Application complete 4/13 interviewed May 3rd. no Casper yet lol

• Love
omg just got my A as well!!
MCAT 507 SGPA 2.9, CGPA 2.8 Postbacc GPA 3.87
Application complete 4/13 interviewed May 3rd. no Casper yet lol
Congratulations! A May interview! Are they still sending them or you just got the chance to take a look?

Congrats on the A everyone!! I know there's 2 waves, but does anyone know how long each wave lasts, like how many days?

Got the A!!!!!
Interviewed 4/24
MCAT 509, spga 3.26, cgpa 3.44, post-bacc gpa 4.0 (only 12 units)
Casper 2nd quartile
I'm beyond grateful and I can't wait to start and meet you all!!!! I cried immediately and called my husband. He has been hoping this would work out since he's from philly and misses his family and the east coast so much. We will be moving from NorCal!
Congrats to everyone else who received an A today!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Congratulations! A May interview! Are they still sending them or you just got the chance to take a look?
On the website it says results delivered but I think I read somewhere that I wont get access to to see my results 2-3 weeks after Iol

On the website it says results delivered but I think I read somewhere that I wont get access to to see my results 2-3 weeks after Iol
Oh sorry I should have specified, I meant the acceptance letter. I was curious if they were still sending them.

Oh sorry I should have specified, I meant the acceptance letter. I was curious if they were still sending them.
sorry about that. I am not sure but I think most acceptances for May interview are yet to go out. So there might be a second wave of acceptances going out soon. Hope that helps :)