2023-2024 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Complete 2/25, OOS II today sub 500 MCAT, orm, nontrad, 3000+ clinical and 3000+ nonclinical experience

Reactions: 3 users
anyone share the interview experience and interview questions-thanks

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed on the same day as a friend of mine, and our interviewers asked us vastly different questions, so I think it'll be hard to prepare for specific questions for this school.
what did they ask you and your friend??

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the A today too my interview was 2/23

Reactions: 1 user
I started an app a while ago in AACOMAS but never completed it. I applied to my other schools but not here. now I keep getting an email asking to complete the application. is it worth it at this point in the cycle?

Interviewed today def felt good but also the group setting of it made me feel like I was constantly being compared by the other applicants.

My files been complete since early December and I've yet to hear anything. Should I call and see what's up or just expect a rejection?

Also, is there anyone lurking on this sub that applied to lmu-dcom last year, was waitlisted and never got accepted? Just curious!

Just got an invite. Already accepted elsewhere so declining hoping it goes to one of you

‘A’ received a couple of weeks ago. 499 MCAT, 3.6 GPA, 2000 clinical hours. I put my deposit down for here.

probably next week thursday or friday, i dont get how this school is accepting over 420 + students lol thats going to be hard to fill up.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed 03/01, haven't heard back. Kinda nervous if they are sending interviews.

Same, I think it’s probably delayed due to match day today. We’ll probably hear back sometime next week
Interviewed 03/01, haven't heard back. Kinda nervous if they are sending interviews.

My files been complete since early December and I've yet to hear anything. Should I call and see what's up or just expect a rejection?
Wondering this too. But my file as complete in August and I sent an update letter last month.

for current students: where do people normally live (esp for Harrogate campus)?

Waiting to hear back from 2 other schools post-II, but I do have an interview here 4/5. That said, I'm kinda worried it's just for an automatic waitlist or rejection... feels like that's been the trend the last few pages here.

Can any current students at harrogate talk about housing?

Got the tour date email before the decision of my interview 😭

for current students: where do people normally live (esp for Harrogate campus)?
Look into 5 star property, ball realty, turn key realty, or renting houses/duplexes in Harrogate. People also live in Tazewell or Middlesboro but that is more of a drive

A Call!!! 03/01 interview. It’s my first A!

Look into 5 star property, ball realty, turn key realty, or renting houses/duplexes in Harrogate. People also live in Tazewell or Middlesboro but that is more of a drive
Thank you! Do you know if you are allowed to switch campuses after the first year?

I was complete in early October and haven't heard back. I have sent 2 update letters since then. Is anyone in the same boat?

Reactions: 2 users
I still feel like 5000 applicants, 450 matriculants, meaning probably 2000 supplements ----> 1000-1200 interviews ---> 600-700 acceptances (over estimating as many will turn down seats) is still a pretty high post-ii acceptance/waitlist.

I still feel like 5000 applicants, 450 matriculants, meaning probably 2000 supplements ----> 1000-1200 interviews ---> 600-700 acceptances (over estimating as many will turn down seats) is still a pretty high post-ii acceptance/waitlist.

As someone interviewing 4/5 I hope so lol. I know it's late in the cycle + all the WL posts recently are scaring me.