2023-2024 Texas Tech El Paso (Foster)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got excited when I got the II and submitted the confidentiality form before I read the instruction not to submit it until the day of the interview😫 Is this going to mess up my interview?
Reach out to them! They’ll be the best people to answer.

Members don't see this ad.

I dont know this is a big deal. Used to be that you would have probably signed it in person with a witness or something on that day but since it is online is that still a big deal?

Members don't see this ad :)
II right now. IS! Super excited!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
II today. IS! So excited for this opportunity! :’)

Reactions: 8 users
I got excited when I got the II and submitted the confidentiality form before I read the instruction not to submit it until the day of the interview Is this going to mess up my interview?

I accidentally did that as well. I’m sure it will be okay.

II INVITE!!!! So excited, complete 6/24

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Best of luck to all interviewers who are scheduled for tomorrow!:) y’all are gonna do great.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Update about signing the form early. The form automatically reset in my portal, so I will not be signing that until my interview day.

Reactions: 3 users
My interview is Thursday and I have not received a WebEx link. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: 1 user
My interview is Thursday and I have not received a WebEx link. Is anyone else in the same boat?
They usually send it out very close to the interview time, night before or day of, so get up & dressed early and look for it Thursday morning.
You got this!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I have an II scheduled for Thursday, August 17th. The school just sent a WebEx link. Everything is held virtually this cycle for Foster, correct? Thank you!

I have an II scheduled for Thursday, August 17th. The school just sent a WebEx link. Everything is held virtually this cycle for Foster, correct? Thank you!
Yes, be sure to notice that the time zone in El Paso is Mountain Time not Central Time - Do they put both time zones on the link so you don't try to log in an hour early? ( 8:30 MT = 9:30 Central Time)

Yes, be sure to notice that the time zone in El Paso is Mountain Time not Central Time - Do they put both time zones on the link so you don't try to log in an hour early? ( 8:30 MT = 9:30 Central Time)
The Webex link is only in MT, but it changes to your associated time (i.e. CDT) for the Google Calendar invite

Reactions: 2 users

Thank you so much for the clarification! The WebEx link does change the time based on your location:)

Is there a way to send thank you letters to this school? Or should I not, since it was a MMI

You can send one to the admissions office address

Thank you! Do you think it is too late if I send them a thank you email today, if I interviewed last Thursday? Thanks :)

Yeah that is also when I interviewed. I was wondering the same thing

I know they rank right after interview day but was it this email to send thank you: [email protected].

I wonder when this school will send out another wave of interviews. Based on the sdn thread I feel like they must have more coming.

What is the timeline typically like for having a school show up on tmdsas for you to rank? I had my interview here a month ago and it's still not on my rank list.

What is the timeline typically like for having a school show up on tmdsas for you to rank? I had my interview here a month ago and it's still not on my rank list.
Probably the schools will update the statuses later this fall. The individual school has to add interviewed people from their side of the portal.

Rank list look up at this time is a curiousity factor for now. No one will need to do anything with it before January.

hello! Has anyone done the interview already and could share how the day was and what the general vibe was like?

The admissions staff are super friendly! They give you a lot of info about the school at the beginning and you have a lot of opportunities to ask any questions. It was a chill vibe, which I appreciated

The admissions staff are super friendly! They give you a lot of info about the school at the beginning and you have a lot of opportunities to ask any questions. It was a chill vibe, which I appreciated

I agree

thank y'all! I am a bit nervous for the mmi format

Has anyone visited campus? What’s the dress code
To the best of my knowledge, the August visit was cancelled, so the first opportunity to visit campus is September 12. The email says that the dress code is business casual.

To the best of my knowledge, the August visit was cancelled, so the first opportunity to visit campus is September 12. The email says that the dress code is business casual.
Just got this email as well!

Those interviewing today, the WebEx starts 9:30 central time right?