allopathic vs homeopathic?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They (hot chicks) might be attracted to me but that's not my thing.

The only one getting bags and shoes from my riches is me.
Your theme song:

Members don't see this ad.

My apologies, @Winged Scapula , I'm sure you will have no trouble finding a young toy boy with all your riches like Jennifer Lopez has done with Casper Smart.

I love the fact that there are some beautiful women out there who put money over looks. So even if you're a plain looking attending physician, you can still impress a beautiful woman with your shiny BMW, large house, and large cash supply and then she can become your girlfriend/wife. Nothing more pleasurable in the world than spending time with a pretty woman.

Unfortunately men are visual creatures, character and personality doesn't mean much if they can't find the woman attractive. As Chris Brown said in his song Green Goblins "No offense to ugly women but I need a pretty face"

My apologies, @Winged Scapula , I'm sure you will have no trouble finding a young toy boy with all your riches like Jennifer Lopez has done with Casper Smart.

I love the fact that there are some beautiful women out there who put money over looks. So even if you're a plain looking attending physician, you can still impress a beautiful woman with your shiny BMW, large house, and large cash supply and then she can become your girlfriend/wife. Nothing more pleasurable in the world than spending time with a pretty woman.

Unfortunately men are visual creatures, character and personality doesn't mean much if they can't find the woman attractive. As Chris Brown said in his song Green Goblins "No offense to ugly women but I need a pretty face"
No worries but I don't need my riches to get men or boy toys. I did just fine when I was a poor student.

Too bad Chris Brown seems intent on abusing those pretty faces, mentally and physically.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Your theme song:

Independence is a good thing.

As I tell young girls when I see them in the office, "education and knowledge is power. The ability to
support yourself will result in so many more options in life and will help you take care of yourself when no one else will". Too many women are trapped in bad relationships because they have no means of support if they leave.

Reactions: 2 users
No worries but I don't need my riches to get men or boy toys. I did just fine when I was a poor student.

Too bad Chris Brown seems intent on abusing those pretty faces, mentally and physically.

I'm glad to hear that. You must definitely be an attractive woman with great character and personality.

I still feel that Chris Brown should have received jail time for beating Rihanna, he should have received a harsher punishment. That being said, we all make mistakes and he should get a second chance. He has undeniable musical talent, just listen to his song "Forever" or "Yeah 3X".

Strong neck tattoo on Chris Brown ...

Chris-Brown-009.jpg

As I tell young girls when I see them in the office, "education and knowledge is power. The ability to
support yourself will result in so many more options in life and will help you take care of yourself when no one else will". Too many women are trapped in bad relationships because they have no means of support if they leave.

I could not agree more. Even if you decide to become a home-maker or "house wife" in the future, still get a good education so you have options down the line and don't have to depend on anyone.

Now, I'm an old-fashioned male and I'm looking for a "house wife". I don't think there is anything degrading in being a "house wife" or "house husband". It's just simple division of labor. I go out and make the money, my wife will do the cooking, cleaning, look after the kids etc. No one is less or more. Also, I will find a woman who is willing to be a house-wife, no one is going to force anyone to do anything.

I want to come home after a long day of taking care of patients to a clean home, clean kids, clean clothes, and a hot dinner on the table. Not too much to ask for. I also want to have a large family, possibly more than 5 kids.

Reactions: 1 user

I agree. Whether married or single, it's never good to rely on someone financially, esp. as things can turn sour easily. Being educated gets you a better job and I think makes you a better partner if you're married also. I can't imagine feeling trapped with no where to run in a marriage bc you chose to put your education and career goals on hold early on in life. I'm sure there are some who make that work and stay married forever, but it's always a risk.

Reactions: 1 users
I could not agree more. Even if you decide to become a home-maker or "house wife" in the future, still get a good education so you have options down the line and don't have to depend on anyone.

Now, I'm an old-fashioned male and I'm looking for a "house wife". I don't think there is anything degrading in being a "house wife" or "house husband". It's just simple division of labor. I go out and make the money, my wife will do the cooking, cleaning, look after the kids etc. No one is less or more. Also, I will find a woman who is willing to be a house-wife, no one is going to force anyone to do anything.

I want to come home after a long day of taking care of patients to a clean home, clean kids, clean clothes, and a hot dinner on the table. Not too much to ask for. I also want to have a large family, possibly more than 5 kids.
Ark, is that you?

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Its a Shiba Inu.

Maybe I should switch back to the kitten having a ruff day avatar that I used to use. :p
Yes. Even the white wine doesn't save it from being misconstrued.

I used that one from about 2007 to a couple of years ago when @Neuronix sent me the Shiba Inu version.
It helps if you say the one in your avatar in a husky male voice, and the one in the cat pic in a feminine, sweet voice to get the full effect. No woman uses the word barkeep.

0cba6f401ab9724d85d859797bf6ec56.jpg

That may work for you, Winged Scapula. :D

Why should WS change her avatar? I like the one she has now.

Also i have serious suspensions that SkipJunior is ark 2.0 see: the liberty abstract thread in pre osteo

Also i have serious suspensions that SkipJunior is ark 2.0 see: the liberty abstract thread in pre osteo0

A lady and a scholar; I shall look for some lulz today.

There was this super conservative dude in pre-dent like two years ago; I don't remember his UN. However, he was saying things like "women shouldn't do professional careers; their God given role is rearing children and all else will fade into obscurity" or some lofty crap of that variant.

For people that feel that way- you're free to your opinions, but the minute you try to make me seem less than for bettering myself with higher education is where I draw the line.

I do too. Plus if it leads people to think I'm male, then more lulz for us.

Also i have serious suspensions that SkipJunior is ark 2.0 see: the liberty abstract thread in pre osteo

A little Freudian slip, eh? Location-wise SJ and ark are not the same.

I like to say words like bar keep.

Its because I've got moxie. :p
Every time you say moxie, I think moxibustion which we learned in Behavioral Science (to not confuse with abuse).

No he's not. Skip has a much different history. Nice try though.

I do too. Plus if it leads people to think I'm male, then more lulz for us.

A little Freudian slip, eh? Location-wise SJ and ark are not the same.
Lolol. Lots of people assume I'm a dude at first on here which never ceases to make me lol. I love it, I say the doggie stays. Your cat is adorable btw

Lolz damn auto correct. Hmm well I had to throw my theory out there

There was this super conservative dude in pre-dent like two years ago; I don't remember his UN. However, he was saying things like "women shouldn't do professional careers; their God given role is rearing children and all else will fade into obscurity" or some lofty crap of that variant.

For people that feel that way- you're free to your opinions, but the minute you try to make me seem less than for bettering myself with higher education is where I draw the line.

Lol if dudes start throwing out that crap around me they get put in their place pretty quick. I don't tolerate that nonsense

Lol we learned about this in history of med. I was thinking the same thing!
Yup, so on the boards they would give you a clinical vignette of someone who comes in bringing in their child bc they are sick and you see they are lesions from coining or from moxibustion and they'll ask you what's your next step and one of them is to report them for child abuse and it's the wrong answer bc it's a cultural folk remedy.

Just don't tell Adrian Peterson.

There's a Pokémon with nodes on its back; the woman on the left reminded me of him.

Seismitoad_BW_Back.gif
Pokemon got sheit like a decade ago. :( But I guess I'm old fashioned.
I thing moxibustion is similar to acupuncture in that it's associated with "meridian points".

Yup, so on the boards they would give you a clinical vignette of someone who comes in bringing in their child bc they are sick and you see they are lesions from coining or from moxibustion and they'll ask you what's your next step and one of them is to report them for child abuse and it's the wrong answer bc it's a cultural folk remedy.

Just don't tell Adrian Peterson.

adrian-peterson-meme.png

My apologies, @Winged Scapula , I'm sure you will have no trouble finding a young toy boy with all your riches like Jennifer Lopez has done with Casper Smart."

We should start an SDN contest to find @Winged Scapula a young toy boy....

I bet we could find a lot of pre-med volunteers

(toy boy? boy toy?...either way)

I would argue that I'm very different from this person. I'm not a religious person so I would not say "god given role", also I would not impose my views on anyone else. My goal is to find a woman who wants to be a house wife, not force a woman to become one. Also, I'm a big supporter of education for men and women. I hope every woman in the world has the right and freedom to go to university and then work full-time should they choose to.

I'm not sure if I believe in God. Look at how evil and violence flourishes in this world. Monsters like pedophiles, serial killers, rapists etc. walk this Earth freely and God does nothing. If there truly is a God, then I don't want to pledge my allegiance to such a weak and pitiful God. If there truly is a God, I will wait till I die, then I will ascend to his throne, give God a tight slap and kick him out of his throne and then I will become God. I'm sure I can fight evil in a more effective manner. Lol, just a wild fantasy of mine that I use to cheer me up when I read an especially depressing news story.

As for me being Ark, I know I'm not Ark so I don't find the need to defend myself. Think what you will. Winged Scapula is IP tracking me...scary lol.

I would argue that I'm very different from this person. I'm not a religious person so I would not say "god given role", also I would not impose my views on anyone else. My goal is to find a woman who wants to be a house wife, not force a woman to become one. Also, I'm a big supporter of education for men and women. I hope every woman in the world has the right and freedom to go to university and then work full-time should they choose to.

I'm not sure if I believe in God. Look at how evil and violence flourishes in this world. Monsters like pedophiles, serial killers, rapists etc. walk this Earth freely and God does nothing. If there truly is a God, then I don't want to pledge my allegiance to such a weak and pitiful God. If there truly is a God, I will wait till I die, then I will ascend to his throne, give God a tight slap and kick him out of his throne and then I will become God. I'm sure I can fight evil in a more effective manner. Lol, just a wild fantasy of mine that I use to cheer me up when I read an especially depressing news story.

As for me being Ark, I know I'm not Ark so I don't find the need to defend myself. Think what you will. Winged Scapula is IP tracking me...scary lol.

Well, first off, thank you for coming. :)

I'm glad that you do not share views with that person I mentioned earlier; I do not begrudge a housewife lifestyle, either (if she chooses it). I simply feel that there should be more respect for each other than "oh, you have a vagina, aren't you going to use it?" Again, I'm glad that's not your position.

I'm also an agnostic; although not for that reason. I believe some things, like things mostly happen for reasons, but I don't feel strongly enough in any religion to say I'm that a follower in on or the other. Also, religion =/= spirituality in a "connected with fellow man" sense, which is a part of why other belief systems alienate me.

Unfortunately, Skip, people like the one I mentioned earlier do indeed exist. I wouldn't say they're on the same plane of horrible as pedophiles/rapists/murderers, but they all have something in common, and that's stripping power from someone deemed weaker. It's really messed up when you think about it.

Reactions: 3 users
If a woman wants to be a housewife that's her business. It's a tough job and I would wish her the best. I think I'd rather cut off my arm with a chainsaw tho. The part that gets me is when dudes expect women to be into that. Like I've said a million times, this is why it's important to talk about expectations because most ladies aren't going to be down with having 5 kids, staying at home, not masturbating, no period sex. You have to admit you've got a lot of requirements here.

If a woman wants to be a housewife that's her business. It's a tough job and I would wish her the best. I think I'd rather cut off my arm with a chainsaw tho. The part that gets me is when dudes expect women to be into that. Like I've said a million times, this is why it's important to talk about expectations because most ladies aren't going to be down with having 5 kids, staying at home, not masturbating, no period sex. You have to admit you've got a lot of requirements here.
U want us to have sex when you're having your period?!?