allopathic vs homeopathic?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What exactly is the problem here?
I mean I'm sure that's somebodies fetish :shrug: Skippy is gonna have a hard time finding that somebody

Members don't see this ad.

If a woman wants to be a housewife that's her business. It's a tough job and I would wish her the best. I think I'd rather cut off my arm with a chainsaw tho. The part that gets me is when dudes expect women to be into that. Like I've said a million times, this is why it's important to talk about expectations because most ladies aren't going to be down with having 5 kids, staying at home, not masturbating, no period sex. You have to admit you've got a lot of requirements here.

Very important to keep open a respectful and open channel of communication between husband and wife. I do not believe in divorce and will do anything possible to prevent it. Especially after a couple has children because a fractured family is not healthy for the kids. This means I'm willing to compromise....a lot. I will work hard to make the relationship work. Also a lot of the main issues will be discussed before marriage so that I know my wife and I have similar views. I believe in a long courtship period.

with having 5 kids, staying at home
It's the least you could do if you're going to be home all day with the kids. God forbid, a man who has worked all day comes home to a delicious, well-prepared, home-cooked meal on the table.

Members don't see this ad :)
U want us to have sex when you're having your period?!?
Yes I want all men on SDN to boink me while I'm on my non-existent period :eyeroll:

(for real tho I don't get the aversion to it. Shower sex time!)

Reactions: 1 user
It's the least you could do if you're going to be home all day with the kids. God forbid, a man who has worked all day comes home to a delicious, well-prepared, home-cooked meal on the table.
Are you saying that being home with children isn't work?

Yes I want all men on SDN to boink me while I'm on my non-existent period :eyeroll:

(for real tho I don't get the aversion to it. Shower sex time!)
Bc it's completely disgusting. I don't even want to be near there when she's on her period.

Are you saying that being home with children isn't work?
No, not at all. Not esp. with 5. What I am saying is that if you're going to stay at home, having dinner prepared for the other spouse is the least one can do after he OR she has had a rough day at the office.

I kept seeing this thread in the new posts list, not allowing myself to click on it because there was no way anything with this title would not make me rage.

I gave in and was happy to be wrong.

Carry on.

Reactions: 1 users
Bc it's completely disgusting. I don't even want to be near there when she's on her period.
You're a dermatologist! How are you grossed out by periods? Lol! There are skin conditions that are a million times grosser than periods

You're a dermatologist! How are you grossed out by periods? Lol! There are skin conditions that are a million times grosser than periods
I said with respect to having sex.

Last edited:
No, not at all. Not esp. with 5. What I am saying is that if you're going to stay at home, having dinner prepared for the other spouse is the least one can do after he OR she has had a rough day at the office.
I just don't see how that's the least you can do. It's hard work, especially if you've got kids to take care of. I mean whatever every couple's division on labor is going to be different, but it seemed like you were devaluing the amount of work stay at home mom's put in.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just don't see how that's the least you can do. It's hard work, especially if you've got kids to take care of. I mean whatever every couple's division on labor is going to be different, but it seemed like you were devaluing the amount of work stay at home mom's put in.
What I'm saying is if you're at home and the other person is not, cooking dinner is not too much to ask - esp. since everyone will be eating dinner anyways.

What I'm saying is if you're at home and the other person is not, cooking dinner is not too much to ask - esp. since everyone will be eating dinner anyways.
Idk. I guess the person coming home should just be thankful. Mr. Tp makes dinner for me almost every night and it is such a godsend.

Idk. I guess the person coming home should just be thankful. Mr. Tp makes dinner for me almost every night and it is such a godsend.
Of course the person getting dinner should be thankful. Why wouldn't he/she be?

Maybe I'm just different. But I don't know any guy that WILLINGLY wants to do it, during her active menstrual flow, as you seem to expect.
I had no problem with it lol. I know MJ thinks the same way as I do.

Of course the person getting dinner should be thankful. Why wouldn't he/she be?
Just the least you can do sounds like it's expected/not appreciated in my mind.

Whatever floats ur boat man. IDGAF.

BTW - sex-vengers assemble!!! @O Grady @Mad Jack
downloadfile.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
can I get a tldr version of this thread?
The fun parts are Skippy thought WS was a dude, quoted some Chris Brown, and is talking about how he wants a stay at home wife who will pop out 5 kids and clean/cook.
Derm isn't a fan of period sex
EMDO claimed to have "laid" a couple med students

Overall, lolz to be had.

Reactions: 4 users
The fun parts are Skippy thought WS was a dude, quoted some Chris Brown, and is talking about how he wants a stay at home wife who will pop out 5 kids and clean/cook.
Derm isn't a fan of period sex

Overall, lolz to be had.
Not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of the crimson tide sex either. I'll do it if it needs to be done, but I can't say that its as good.

I call BS since every other post he's made since starting school has been about how either his classmates all suck, or he's too afraid to talk to them, or he's too busy studying to do anything else but sleep, or how no one like's him because he's black

/#reported

Reactions: 4 users
Not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of the crimson tide sex either. I'll do it if it needs to be done, but I can't say that its as good.
To each their own. Not everyone is gonna be down for pound town during shark week. But it's not some crazily insane/gross request IMO

I call BS since every other post he's made since starting school has been about how either his classmates all suck, or he's too afraid to talk to them, or he's too busy studying to do anything else but sleep, or how no one like's him because he's black

/#reported

the black excuse is silly now. 20% of young Americans are in a interracial relationship right now compared to less than 3 % in the early seventies. It's not even a big deal to hook up with a person of a different race.

the black excuse is silly now. 20% of young Americans are in a interracial relationship right now compared to less than 3 % in the early seventies. It's not even a big deal to hook up with a person of a different race.
a3mbermthlc5pepc0jkl.gif

+1 to this. Filipina chicks are bangin!

To each their own. Not everyone is gonna be down for pound town during shark week. But it's not some crazily insane/gross request IMO
No, it's not crazily gross. Just gross. I keep forgetting your sexual practices are usually not conventional.

No, it's not crazily gross. Just gross. I keep forgetting your sexual practices are usually not conventional.
What's conventional anyways? Missionary with the lights off and socks on?

Reactions: 2 users

/#reported
And how everyone else is affluent but him.

U want us to have sex when you're having your period?!?

Well, I wouldn't, because that screams of unsanitary practice at best. I am one female, though, and I don't speak for my demographic entirely.

However, there needs to be compromise. Most women have a difficult time achieving orgasm without some clitoral stimulation, and if you're not going to help her out, she's going to help herself. Don't feel like she's replacing you by doing that.

Also, 5 children is a bit much for me. I only really want around 2 or 3. 5 just seems a little crazy- but then there's people like the Duggars with 19 children. I don't question that it can be done, simply whether or not I want to be the one doing that.

Winged Scapula is IP tracking me...scary lol.

I compared you to Ark's addy; no match and I've promptly forgotten where you are. :ninja:

justin bieber? I'm sure he can keep WS satisfied in every way.

Uh…no. Being young and fit is fine, but young and stupid is not attractive at all.
Its just blood. What's the big deal?

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah, all you have to do is check out TPs sig
What does this have to do with it?

Michael Jordan: Basketball
Michael Phelps: Swimming
Tiger Woods: Golf
TP13: __________
Is this the kind of question that's going to be on the new MCAT? SDN coming through for the pre-meds

What does this have to do with it?

Michael Jordan: Basketball
Michael Phelps: Swimming
Tiger Woods: Golf
TP13: __________
Is this the kind of question that's going to be on the new MCAT? SDN coming through for the pre-meds
What do you think I'm an expert at bae?

Well, I wouldn't, because that screams of unsanitary practice at best. I am one female, though, and I don't speak for my demographic entirely.

However, there needs to be compromise. Most women have a difficult time achieving orgasm without some clitoral stimulation, and if you're not going to help her out, she's going to help herself. Don't feel like she's replacing you by doing that.

Also, 5 children is a bit much for me. I only really want around 2 or 3. 5 just seems a little crazy- but then there's people like the Duggars with 19 children. I don't question that it can be done, simply whether or not I want to be the one doing that.

Here's an interesting fact. Male fetuses in the early stages have a clitoris that's identical to the clitoris of the female. The influence of hormones causes the clitoris of the male fetus to grow into a penis. The penile tissue of an adult male and the clitoral tissue of an adult female is very similar if not identical. It makes sense that the females need their clitoris to be stimulated.

It you aren't scratched and bruised afterwards it wasn't even worth it
Real talk I'm actually all bruised/scratched up from football. Just so you know lol.