BATTLE OF THE BANDS WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well this information is not correct. I'm the Black Eyed Peas, and not a wolf.
Aren't the Black Eyed Peas considered dance/pop music now? (Based on a quick google search, so correct me if that's wrong.) What if rock bands are the villagers and the wolves stand out somehow, like country or pop or other non-rock genres?

Members don't see this ad.

Aren't the Black Eyed Peas considered dance/pop music now? (Based on a quick google search, so correct me if that's wrong.) What if rock bands are the villagers and the wolves stand out somehow, like country or pop or other non-rock genres?

If that is the case, chillbo would have been a wolf.

But i do think it's going to be a big game of "find the ones that aren't like the others". hence my desire to have everyone role reveal. but, people don't want to do it that way, and I'm not going to be the one to battle everyone over it.

Members don't see this ad :)
If that is the case, chillbo would have been a wolf.

But i do think it's going to be a big game of "find the ones that aren't like the others". hence my desire to have everyone role reveal. but, people don't want to do it that way, and I'm not going to be the one to battle everyone over it.
Oh. Yeah that doesn't make sense then since chillbo was a villager. Unless he's a villager with a wolfy-sounding role intended to confuse us? Maybe it has to do with when the bands were active or when they were formed... More googling to be done.

I love how I'm dead in a game where it's the only WW theme I've ever had an encyclopedic knowledge of. This is so painful to watch. :meh:

Reactions: 1 users
Oh. Yeah that doesn't make sense then since chillbo was a villager. Unless he's a villager with a wolfy-sounding role intended to confuse us? Maybe it has to do with when the bands were active or when they were formed... More googling to be done.

I am pretty sure it will come down to genre. Dependency on time active or when formed has already been disproved by the dead players.

Reactions: 1 user
I am pretty sure it will come down to genre. Dependency on time active or when formed has already been disproved by the dead players.
You're right. I was thinking maybe the rock bands were older bands, but I googled and found out some are really recent.

Argh sorry I have had a whirlwind of a day.

Do people still want the info or should I save it for another day since this ashgirl lead looks somewhat promising?

Argh sorry I have had a whirlwind of a day.

Do people still want the info or should I save it for another day since this ashgirl lead looks somewhat promising?
I'm not sure what the point is of waiting. Unless we want to wait and see whether ashgirl comes back as a wolf to see if the pattern becomes more clear?

Members don't see this ad :)
working on a tally unless someone's already made one.
Unofficial:
Cyndia - 0
Allieh’s vote - 1 - LIS
ashgirl - 10 - UFO, dyachei, WL, devyn, FFM, WZ, FS, escalla, ksmi, cyndia

@UFprevet12 can you tell us what the question and answer were?
It's actually chillbo that asked the question and he was silenced for the day. He played a one time song and was able to ask and he asked this:

"How many wolves are in the East Stage?"
"There is 1 wolf in East stage, however, you have been silenced in the game thread for this day cycle. Please send your lynch vote to us via PM. You may still PM your group."

*****lynch ashgirl****

I still want to know about allie's info too..

It's actually chillbo that asked the question and he was silenced for the day. He played a one time song and was able to ask and he asked this:

"How many wolves are in the East Stage?"
"There is 1 wolf in East stage, however, you have been silenced in the game thread for this day cycle. Please send your lynch vote to us via PM. You may still PM your group."
Thanks for sharing. It's pretty direct info so I doubt it's fake, because if ashgirl came back as a villager we would know either UFO is a wolf or chillbo came back as a wolf (which I don't think happened). I just wanted to be sure it wasn't a super vague question.

For now I think I should wait to see what happens with ashgirl to possibly further figure out if there's a pattern to things. I don't want to implicate anyone unnecessarily.

@Ashgirl if you're BAP, what songs have you used and what have been the outcomes?

For now I think I should wait to see what happens with ashgirl to possibly further figure out if there's a pattern to things. I don't want to implicate anyone unnecessarily.

@Ashgirl if you're BAP, what songs have you used and what have been the outcomes?
N1 I used my autoplay "Boom Boom Pow" to SOV. Resulted in a block.
N2 used " I gotta feeling" on CJ. Resulted in role seering.
N3 used autoplay on LIS. Blocked.
N4 I was blocked myself.

So ashgirl can block...could go either way villager or wolf. I guess I will lynch ashgirl

Given the potential for two wolf kills a night, what are the chances that you will survive the night?

@Ashgirl - do you have any additional defense? Any players got some waffles???

I don't have anything to add. In fact, I suppose I will fess up. You caught me, I'm a big bad wolf.

I was going to do a wolf brag... but
TONDq.gif

so I'll just keep it short and sweet. Go Wolves!!
tumblr_n25nvbPNKB1s4wbdoo1_500.gif

Reactions: 2 users
And with that, lynch closed, results pending.

With a swift "boom boom pow," you have unanimously lynched Ashgirl, The Black Eyed Peas, and wolf.

Black-eyed-peas-040909-1.jpg

It is now night 5, we have a long night, so please get those PM's in so kaydubs has an easy close in the morning!

Current Roster:

North Stage

1. @Frozenshades
3. @MrsSOV
4. @allieh8607
5. P̶h̶i̶l̶l̶i̶a̶b̶
23. @DVMDream

South Stage
6. M̶a̶d̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶
7. @WildZoo
8. @WillowLeaf
9. @VetAshley2117
10. T̶o̶u̶c̶h̶p̶a̶u̶s̶e̶1̶3̶
2. S̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶o̶v̶e̶r̶V̶e̶t̶

East Stage
11. @Chillbo Baggins
12. R̶o̶m̶o̶r̶e̶t̶
13. A̶s̶h̶g̶i̶r̶l̶
14. @UFprevet12
15. C̶r̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶.̶J̶a̶c̶k̶.̶ ̶
19. b̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶i̶m̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶

West Stage
16. G̶w̶e̶n̶e̶v̶r̶e̶
17. @hedgiehog
18. @jjohnston
20. @ResoluteMike

Center Stage
21. @dyachei
22. @LetItSnow : IWannaRock \m/ \m/
24. @devyn
25. @Flim Flam Man

Mosh Pit
26. @ksmi117
27. l̶h̶m̶h̶t̶d̶
28. s̶w̶i̶n̶g̶n̶s̶a̶v̶e̶
29. @Cyndia
30. @Escalla
31. S̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶T̶h̶e̶L̶y̶n̶x̶

I think he's implying that if you die the info you have dies with you
More the wolves are going to eat you and making the knowledge public is your best chance at surviving the night unless you have some sort of protection.

Wow, I shouldn't use the phone to post. The grammer on that sentence is awful.

Genre theory?

Black-Eyed Peas and Toby Keith.. not even close to same genre... :laugh:

Well, of the people that role revealed earlier, there definitely were no country music acts, and Black-Eyed Peas would be poppier than the bands listed...

So, they don't fit into the genre of 'rock bands'.

I have more theories about sub-genres, but you can PM me if you're curious.

Well, of the people that role revealed earlier, there definitely were no country music acts, and Black-Eyed Peas would be poppier than the bands listed...

So, they don't fit into the genre of 'rock bands'.

I have more theories about sub-genres, but you can PM me if you're curious.

I would PM you, if I could.

I can not though. As we are not in the same group.

Some :asshat: moved me.

I would PM you, if I could.

I can not though. As we are not in the same group.

Some :asshat: moved me.
I had that ability (didn't use it on you). My attempt to use it was blocked or something.

Which means I'm 0-4 on my night actions actually doing anything so far :lame:

I think he's implying that if you die the info you have dies with you

More the wolves are going to eat you and making the knowledge public is your best chance at surviving the night unless you have some sort of protection.

Wow, I shouldn't use the phone to post. The grammer on that sentence is awful.

I think you guys missed where I said I have already shared this information with someone. I'm not an idiot.

I think you guys missed where I said I have already shared this information with someone. I'm not an idiot.
Didn't say you are :) I did miss it, but I assumed it. I was just interpreting what RM was trying to say, wasn't saying I agreed with him.

Reactions: 1 user
And what if that someone is a wolf? I don't get why it's such a big deal to share it on the thread.

Welp I worked all day and missed the lynch, glad to see we got a wolf.

I think the wolves are going to be bands or acts that don't belong in a battle of the bands, ya know? Could you see either Toby Keith or the Black Eyes Peas participating in a battle of the bands? Not so much. And I think the glitter in the last night's death may refer to a female pop star, like Britney or Christina or Mariah, who I also could not see in a battle of the bands.

Welp I worked all day and missed the lynch, glad to see we got a wolf.

I think the wolves are going to be bands or acts that don't belong in a battle of the bands, ya know? Could you see either Toby Keith or the Black Eyes Peas participating in a battle of the bands? Not so much. And I think the glitter in the last night's death may refer to a female pop star, like Britney or Christina or Mariah, who I also could not see in a battle of the bands.
I also think someone is beiber

@kaydubs is the foxhunter rule in place for this game? Today was crazy busy so I missed the lynch.

If someone is the beibs, can you PLEASE post a video brag in character??

Pure win.

Reactions: 6 users
And what if that someone is a wolf? I don't get why it's such a big deal to share it on the thread.
What is the benefit of posting it during the night cycle? I really don't think the person I shared it with is a wolf, I'm not positive but have enough reason to doubt it. If the person who I have info on is indeed a wolf, and I post their identity on the thread, I bet people are going to be eager to use their abilities on that person overnight to try and catch a wolf. Therefore the wolves will choose not to have that particular wolf perform any actions and we waste a night cycle. Idk, if you all really think I should post it just say so. Doesn't seem like the best idea to me though.

Was trying to help. Respect my noobness and tiny phone screen. If y'all haven't guessed, I am the village idiot.
I know. Unfortunately you wouldn't believe the number of times a seer has been killed off without sharing their info with another villager so sometimes a reminder is good. If the wolves kill off both me and the person I shared the info with tonight, well then I'm a fool.