Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
U think any zoo in any state in the US would have reacted differently?

I just made cherry cordial mini brownies for my parents for Valentine's Day... I'm really excited to sample them :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Dear California,

Just read the article on that Tiger that shot to death at the San Fran area zoo over those three complete losers back in 2007.

I cant believe the state of Cali gave that family 900K. That's what Cali is blowing their money on? Good work California. Hopefully Mexico swallows you whole and you no longer have to be a part of the US.

You suck California,

Love Wyoming.

What's a Wyoming?

Members don't see this ad :)
choo.jpg

We may have gone out and got a new one that same day... :blush:

We had a bunch of giftcards with like $20-$30 left on them, and a big one we got for Christmas from one of my uncles. Seemed like the perfect opportunity.

We may have gone out and got a new one that same day... :blush:

We had a bunch of giftcards with like $20-$30 left on them, and a big one we got for Christmas from one of my uncles. Seemed like the perfect opportunity.
tsk tsk you missed out on a chance to get a ps3, aka god machine.

my friend and i decided north dakota does not exist. we've never been to this north dakota. we've never met anyone from north dakota. therefore, north dakota is not real.

i thought your xbox kicked the bucket
i once met a kid from south dakota, and that's what he referred to it as. i feel like that's almost enough evidence that there is a north dakota.

my friend and i decided north dakota does not exist. we've never been to this north dakota. we've never met anyone from north dakota. therefore, north dakota is not real.

i thought your xbox kicked the bucket

My family moved there when I was in high school. I did not move with them, but you sort of know someone who is related to someone who lives in North Dakota. Unfortunately, it is real and does exist.

I am lurving Assassin's Creed 2. SO much fun.

I really need to get that game!

tsk tsk you missed out on a chance to get a ps3, aka god machine.

+1

Feel better Cougs!

Why do people make such a big deal about Valentine's day. Whether they're a OMG I HAV DEE BEST BUFF EVER LOOK AT THIS $5000 NECKLACE HE BAWT ME!!!!! poster on facebook or a I HATE VALENTINES DAY. :mad: WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME SO MUCH!!!! person they annoy me severely.

To all Radiohead fans in the Class of 2015 thread:

New album dropping this Saturday...The King of Limbs...already pre-ordered it! :D http://www.thekingoflimbs.com/

I have a feeling I'm not going to get any work done on Saturday...

Actually my first thought after reading was, "who just has a knife hanging on their door?" :eek:

You mean you don't have one? I always have an array of knives of various lengths + different calibre handguns in case someone looks at me weird when I greet them at the door. You never know what how big and tall or not the crazies are out there in the world nowadays. Gotta be prepared for anyone of any stature.

I'm kidding! *twitches and stutters* hehe.

In all seriousness, I was a bit confused by why that man had a knife at his door..but maybe he lives in a shady area where some criminal could just barge into his flat...who knows? They're British! (kidding <3)

You mean you don't have one? I always have an array of knives of various lengths + different calibre handguns in case someone looks at me weird when I greet them at the door. You never know what how big and tall or not the crazies are out there in the world nowadays. Gotta be prepared for anyone of any stature.

I'm kidding! *twitches and stutters* hehe.
If this were any other forum I'd probably reply with lol haha or something like that.

But this is SDN and I've learned anything is possible.
In all seriousness, I was a bit confused by why that man had a knife at his door..but maybe he lives in a shady area where some criminal could just barge into his flat...who knows? They're British! (kidding <3)
I think the knife thing is because in the UK you cannot own handguns so people just walk around with knives and shank each other. It's their only way of home defense. Those poor people. :(

If this were any other forum I'd probably reply with lol haha or something like that.

But this is SDN and I've learned anything is possible.

I think the knife thing is because in the UK you cannot own handguns so people just walk around with knives and shank each other. It's their only way of home defense. Those poor people. :(

Oh My Silver Bvllet, welcome to the Class of 2015 thread! I'm not actually that crazy, as hopefully my fellow posters/friends can attest...
:D

Also, Happy Valentine's Day to alll---or S.A.D...*sigh*.

Cougs, hope you're feeling better! You may not be, since you haven't been posting today..but then again, no one really has today. Everyone must've been going out to Pound Town today and too busy to post, haha. *giggles like a schoolgirl*

To all Radiohead fans in the Class of 2015 thread:

New album dropping this Saturday...The King of Limbs...already pre-ordered it! :D http://www.thekingoflimbs.com/

I have a feeling I'm not going to get any work done on Saturday...

That made my day. Though, I can't decide between the uber cool collection or just MP3. Wait, who am I kidding? I'm getting the collection.

Also, fitting addition to my sig.

Woohoo... fun Valentine's Day and a surprise interview invite e-mail I got while having dessert with my date!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I've been MIA and a bit jaded lately, but maybe that sunny optimism can return for a little bit.

Woohoo... fun Valentine's Day and a surprise interview invite e-mail I got while having dessert with my date!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I've been MIA and a bit jaded lately, but maybe that sunny optimism can return for a little bit.
Congrats! Hope the date was good too. :)

I'm sure it'll go away in due time. ;) Congratulations and good luck on the interview!

I failed in my new year's resolution of avoiding the main forum. The "starting to dislike Obama" thread is making me ill. But again, I forget this is the internet, and people can't be reasonable here.

I failed in my new year's resolution of avoiding the main forum. The "starting to dislike Obama" thread is making me ill. But again, I forget this is the internet, and people can't be reasonable here.

o "starting to dislike Obama" thread, u so crazy.

Congratulations about the interview invite! I'm going to bug you on g-chat and ask you where! lol....

Oh! and congrats on dessert with your date! :) :thumbup:

I try to do the same with Internet comments (avoid reading them) but I always fail.

I try to do the same with Internet comments (avoid reading them) but I always fail.
Sometimes those can be funny though. There's often very little funny out there, particularly when people get into it politically. I think the thread needs a reroute, like was done to muffie.