CONFESS here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does this mean I am not IRL? Since I know? :eek:

Am I in some awkward realm between IRL and SDN life?? Where do I fit in? :p

You are in the awkward realm. I know a handful of classmates that have used SDN and just don't want them to piece it together.

Members don't see this ad.

I left it on all night and part of this morning. Mostly I delete stuff because I post the same stuff on FB and don't want irl people to figure it out

Um, is it super awkward to say I'm pretty sure I accidentally figured out who you are that way?

I'm not much of a facebook creeper, just happenstance that I came across a pic you posted recentlyish, same shot as your fb profile pic. You had posted several times on the class page so I knew I had seen the face before.

If it makes it less creepy I can tell you who I am, since we're going to be classmates :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Um, is it super awkward to say I'm pretty sure I accidentally figured out who you are that way?

I'm not much of a facebook creeper, just happenstance that I came across a pic you posted recentlyish, same shot as your fb profile pic. You had posted several times on the class page so I knew I had seen the face before.

If it makes it less creepy I can tell you who I am, since we're going to be classmates :laugh:

:laugh: I think I know who you are. Just friend me on fb. I don't find it that creepy.

we ALL had our fb creeper stage. Hence the SDN fb page

:love:

Most epic night ever was when the night the SDN page was created.. 100+ comments on 2 or 3 separate people's page between SDNers lol Several people were outed, it was hilarious... And hence the SDN page was born!

Members don't see this ad :)
Meh. It can't be hard to figure out who I am. From the facebook group, or even just the class list. The only guy from Texas :rolleyes:

Sent ya a friend request.

Also, I wasn't aware there was an SDN fb page.

You are who I thought you were :laugh:

So... I was just informed that a pickle is just a pickled cucumber. My little brother knew this and I have spent my whole life thinking that cucumbers and pickles were 2 different things and there are pickle trees/bushes that exist. I am ashamed but am proud that I have kept myself alive this long.

So... I was just informed that a pickle is just a pickled cucumber. My little brother knew this and I have spent my whole life thinking that cucumbers and pickles were 2 different things and there are pickle trees/bushes that exist. I am ashamed but am proud that I have kept myself alive this long.

:rofl:

:D that's awesome. i actually discovered this fact within the last few years myself!

I'm a total Facebook creeper

Speaking of which, you're going to vet school with one of my undergrad classmates! I know because I just saw that you commented on one of her Facebook posts. I'm totally not a creeper. :laugh:

I have known this for a bit, but it brings up an important question... Wouldn't this technically make a pickle a fruit, not a vegetable?

It's rather unfortunate really. A shame to waste a perfectly good cucumber. Pickles are gross.

I had a dream about WW :eek:

I dreamed that the night results were posted in a secret code and you won immunity for the rest of the game if you were the first to decipher the code. This may or may not mean I've been playing too much :oops:

I dreamed that the night results were posted in a secret code and you won immunity for the rest of the game if you were the first to decipher the code. This may or may not mean I've been playing too much :oops:

:laugh:

I have had dreams about SDNers before. I don't think I have had a WW dream yet. I had a dream once that SnS and devyn were trying to kill me... :eek::scared:

Some weeks work exhausts me to no end, and all I want to do on my day off is pass out.

I had my first SDN dream last night.

I was playing tennis INSIDE MY HOUSE and Dyachei was refereeing, then my house started having lots of leaks (that is happening IRL in my basement due to all the rain). :eek:

Psychoanalyze that!

I had my first SDN dream last night.

I was playing tennis INSIDE MY HOUSE and Dyachei was refereeing, then my house started having lots of leaks (that is happening IRL in my basement due to all the rain). :eek:

Psychoanalyze that!

wow. I'm a mod even in your dreams!

I think the 13 year-old inside of me still has a crush on Nick Carter. I love me some BSB.

I'll bite.

I get a sort of guilty pleasure when the person being alluded to in a passive-aggressive status on FB likes the status.

I have a HUGE crush on one of the local cops, and I don't even know if he is taken or not.

Out at the bar tonight, at the street dance he was patrolling and I had to force myself to NOT flirt with him. :(

I *think* he's the one that lives down the street from me, but I'm not 100% sure. If he is, he's taken. I'm hoping he's not. :thumbup:

Reconnected with an old flame who always played games with my heart. He was sort of the "one who got away" and left me with zero resolution. He's still playing those games... :(

On the upshot, I decided to go ahead and take a motorcycle safety course. I'm seriously thinking about getting a bike for myself.

I hate trig, and I hate pre calc. I am starting to dread calc 1.

I am also dreading physics.