CONFESS here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It has been a while for me, so here goes:

I blew $150 on a swim suit for my trip. :oops:
For me, it's important that I really like it, but I probably shouldn't have blown that much money......

Secretly really worried about how this trip is going to go. Family vacations are great, but there's limited time to get away from each other and 17 days will surely take it's toll.

I am enjoying mini Reese's peanut butter cups while typing this. I should be eating something better.....:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

confession: my ultimate guilty pleasure show is glee. i don't care how outrageous or offensive the storylines get; i love it. and i am very saddened by the death of cory monteith and have spent way too much time today getting weepy over gifsets. :cry:

It has been a while for me, so here goes:

I blew $150 on a swim suit for my trip. :oops:
For me, it's important that I really like it, but I probably shouldn't have blown that much money......

Secretly really worried about how this trip is going to go. Family vacations are great, but there's limited time to get away from each other and 17 days will surely take it's toll.

I am enjoying mini Reese's peanut butter cups while typing this. I should be eating something better.....:laugh:

I raise you the $200 pair of shoes I bought today :laugh:

I've never spent anywhere near that much on a pair of shoes before...but they're really nice...

Members don't see this ad :)
confession: my ultimate guilty pleasure show is glee. i don't care how outrageous or offensive the storylines get; i love it. and i am very saddened by the death of cory monteith and have spent way too much time today getting weepy over gifsets. :cry:

glee is the shiznit and i'm really bummed over cory too.. mostly for his friends family and all close to him. how awful.

I've never spent anywhere near that much on a pair of shoes before...but they're really nice...

I spent $200 on a pair of boots last fall and it was worth every penny. Best shoes I've ever worn! :thumbup:

Raise you the $300 leather legacy Courtenay Hobo purse I purchased... But it's so freaking pretty and the leather is so soft and the cross body strap is perfect for school... Totally justified purchased..., now I want another one which is the problem lol

Wow, I'd never buy any clothing or anything that expensive... but for dog grooming/showing equipment, that is another story! $200 dryer and $125 grooming table... excellent! Those aren't even top quality!

Members don't see this ad :)
I spent $200 on a pair of boots last fall and it was worth every penny. Best shoes I've ever worn! :thumbup:

I went on a trip to Rolex Kentucky with the SCAAEP at LSU....and returned home with a $500 pair of Dubarry boots.

...And I don't even event.

I'm kinda giving up on eating healthily until I have a kitchen again. Making healthy food without a kitchen = difficult. Ordering pizza = easy.

I'm kinda giving up on eating healthily until I have a kitchen again. Making healthy food without a kitchen = difficult. Ordering pizza = easy.

My confession may have to be that I wish I had that excuse. Mmmm pizza.

I went on a trip to Rolex Kentucky with the SCAAEP at LSU....and returned home with a $500 pair of Dubarry boots.

But they are probably SO pretty! I haven't shown (sadly) in about two years and I'm still am tempted by tack shops.

Confession: My fiance has begged me for years to wear a lime green thong bikini out on the boat (he has a thing for lime green :rolleyes: ). Well, I finally wore one today. I only took my sundress off when we weren't around other boats of course, but I still felt like a rebel :naughty:

Ahhhhh I wish.....If I only had the money for those boots. They're at Spruce Meadows and the Calgary Stampede each year and I have to drag myself away. :laugh: Love them!!! :love:

Confession: My fiance has begged me for years to wear a lime green thong bikini out on the boat (he has a thing for lime green :rolleyes: ). Well, I finally wore one today. I only took my sundress off when we weren't around other boats of course, but I still felt like a rebel :naughty:

Emiloo! :naughty: That's awesome!

I won a 300 dollar calculator(a TI-89, you know, the ones that they won't let you use in Calc II because it does everything?) in a poker game in high school.

And it still has the girl's name on it. :laugh:

See? Even my husky seems to like them and she's always grumpy. They must be good :p

ltZ0uNgl.jpg

I just bought I leather jacket from this store that I have been drooling over their leather jackets for the last 2 years..... they are like butter... the softest leather jackets ever..... they were having a sale... up to 70% off.... I got the jacket for 64% off normal price..... still not cheap, but under 100 euro, so a good price for a leather jacket and it will last a damn long time.....

so hard to make purchases like that... I don't splurge on myself.... but it was such a good deal

I just bought I leather jacket from this store that I have been drooling over their leather jackets for the last 2 years..... they are like butter... the softest leather jackets ever..... they were having a sale... up to 70% off.... I got the jacket for 64% off normal price..... still not cheap, but under 100 euro, so a good price for a leather jacket and it will last a damn long time.....

so hard to make purchases like that... I don't splurge on myself.... but it was such a good deal

I approve of this post. :D

(Did you go for brown or cream?)

I've always wanted a leather jacket! But... It would be such a waste for me to buy one bc I live in Texas smh ill have to move somewhere cooler for vet school :oops:

But they are sooooo nice!!!! I have a pair, worth every penny!

Awesome!!!! Those are always the best purchases.

I approve of this post. :D

(Did you go for brown or cream?)

I went for brown... do not make me 2nd guess myself.... :laugh:

I've always wanted a leather jacket! But... It would be such a waste for me to buy one bc I live in Texas smh ill have to move somewhere cooler for vet school :oops:

Awesome!!!! Those are always the best purchases.

Yeah I have always love leather jackets. Used to have one back when I was in high school and college in colder climates. But have only had the fake one here so far. I have been pining for one from this store for awhile, but never would have bought one full price.

I am not a big clothes buyer, so the only other thing I spend money on is tall boots....

My ex looks like a pedo with a terminal illness in his new profile pic and I'm not sure how to tell him without being obnoxious.

Sometimes, I wish I hadn't invited my good friend to the bar with me after work. She always ends up stealing the guys I would "go home with". She's kind of a ***** :( (I still love her, but sometimes, I wish she would just back off and act not interested. She's more fun than I am and steals everybody)

:laugh: I'm mad at my ex so I'd be like "haha sucker!" But my ex few back I'm friends with so I'd just be like "you look like a pedo with the herp"

:lol:

What made it worse was that I recently discovered one of my friends works with him and she told me he looked kind of creepy and I was so adamant that he wasn't creepy when I went out with him.

And then I went and found a picture online from an extracurricular thing that we did in high school.

Uh, yeah. He still looked creepy. And I looked like I was heading off to fifth grade graduation.

:lol:

What made it worse was that I recently discovered one of my friends works with him and she told me he looked kind of creepy and I was so adamant that he wasn't creepy when I went out with him.

And then I went and found a picture online from an extracurricular thing that we did in high school.

Uh, yeah. He still looked creepy. And I looked like I was heading off to fifth grade graduation.

Omg! I saw pictures of me from high school! I was so unattractive! I had a terrible haircut, did NOT know how to do makeup and I had a double chin. Omfg. Lol

Omg! I saw pictures of me from high school! I was so unattractive! I had a terrible haircut, did NOT know how to do makeup and I had a double chin. Omfg. Lol

I looked like the Pillsbury dough boy back then with my hair in a ponytail... I'm still a chubster, but I'm working to lose it.

But, yeah... I was the shape of an iceberg.

I'm still like this!

I look almost exactly the same now as I did in middle school and high school. It's bad. :oops:

Wilson's Leather outlet stores has great leather Jackets all at 70% off. There is one in Pennsylvania. MrsSOV and I bought 2 each the prices were so jaw-dropping low.

My old leather Jacket finally met its retirement after 20 years. I loved that jacket. So soft.

There's this little voice in my head telling me I need to beat every level of candy crush before vet school starts so I'm not distracted, and another voice yelling at me about how much time I waste on it...oops.

There's this little voice in my head telling me I need to beat every level of candy crush before vet school starts so I'm not distracted, and another voice yelling at me about how much time I waste on it...oops.

There's over 350 levels. ;)

When a girl around my age (in this case, younger than me) calls me "sweetie" or "honey" all the time.......it really makes me want to punch infants.

When a girl around my age (in this case, younger than me) calls me "sweetie" or "honey" all the time.......it really makes me want to punch infants.

Agreeeedddd. Slash punch them in the face too. So condescending.