Cool movie thingie

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BubbleheadVet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just ran across this bulletin on aawv.net...
NEW OBSERVATIONAL DOCUMENTARY – VETERINARY MEDICINE GRADUATES
OXFORD SCIENTIFIC FILMS

Oxford Scientific Films is a London, UK based Emmy and BAFTA award winning production company specializing in science, natural history and wildlife films. We have produced successful singles and series for National Geographic, Discovery, Animal Planet and the History Channel, as well as the BBC and Channel 4 in the UK. Please take a look at our website www.oxfordscientificfilms.tv for some further information.

We are currently developing a new documentary series for a US broadcaster, in which we would like to follow the work of a group of recent veterinary medicine graduates in the first year of practice. Ideally, we would like to find a group of graduates who are going to work in the same location within the United States.

• Are you in your final year DVM or about to graduate?
  • Are you going to work in a challenging environment within the United States, such as Alaska or Hawaii?
  • Will you be part of a group of graduates going to work in the same location?
I would very much like to hear from anyone who will be starting work in some of the most challenging environments in the US, where you are ready to face some new, unfamiliar and demanding work, and are excited about what you’ll learn in your first professional year.

This is not a reality series, but an observational documentary format that will follow you as you progress into the professional world, and work on the frontline of veterinary medicine. You wont be asked to participate in anything scripted – just to be yourselves in a job that is both challenging, and very fulfilling, but that will certainly put to the test all that you have learned during your DVM years.

In summary – if you, or (ideally) a group of you are planning to start work in some of the wildest, most remote, or most species diverse areas of the United States, it would be great to hear from you. At this stage, I would like to have a preliminary conversation with you over the phone to find out more about your plans.

If you’re interested in this idea, please email me at the address below, and I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Jess Watts
Oxford Scientific Films
47 Marylebone Lane
London
W1U 2NT
Tel: +44 (0) 207 317 1348
Email: [email protected]
www.oxfordscientificfilms.tv

Members don't see this ad.