Cthulhu & Friends: A Lovecraftian Tale - 9th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
also I have to say @Wondalfy your anti-wagon theory was brilliant and 100% correct. I, sorry I pretended it didnt make sense.

also @PlumPoppy your analysis of wondalfy’s posts was also really brilliant and well thought through even if it didn’t turn out right in the end. I never would have dreamed of being able to yeet her but the evidence you had did make sense. I definitely went super hard on the multi-quote with multiple theories that all turned out to be false in the last game I played. It can be a bummer, but looking back they remain some of my proudest moments in the game. I really think you should be proud of your play across the whole game! (Also I was fully convinced matt was some kind of 3p scum so sorry we were both wrong about that)

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I'm really curious what was going through everyone's minds when I posited the vigilante theory and then strongly implied I was vigilante and threatened to shoot everyone 😂
I was honestly certain you were scum through that whole fight! That’s why I pushed so hard I figured you’d flip 3p lone wolf or serial killer or something and id get village cred

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey AM ... ya left me out of the tree, and I'd love to be returned to my amazing WW family!!! :cat:

Oh, you meant for this Noob game, and not the past games ... got it.
Well, this is just "my" branch specifically because it's beyond my skills to map everyone.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm really curious what was going through everyone's minds when I posited the vigilante theory and then strongly implied I was vigilante and threatened to shoot everyone 😂
I thought you were just a really bold wolf 😅

• Wow
I panicked and hopped on that train so fast lol. Didn't want errant bullets in my back.
(I did a lot of panicking this game, y'all just didn't see any of it :rofl: except That One Incident)

• Haha
also @PlumPoppy your analysis of wondalfy’s posts was also really brilliant and well thought through even if it didn’t turn out right in the end. I never would have dreamed of being able to yeet her but the evidence you had did make sense. I definitely went super hard on the multi-quote with multiple theories that all turned out to be false in the last game I played. It can be a bummer, but looking back they remain some of my proudest moments in the game. I really think you should be proud of your play across the whole game! (Also I was fully convinced matt was some kind of 3p scum so sorry we were both wrong about that)
We were also totally scared that Poppy was 3p and your win con was to kill everyone. Thought you might be lying about the 3-shot and you had bullets left x___x;;

I probably won't be able to play again for a long while, but would consider totting

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
WAIT
AM WHY ARE YOUR MANATEES ALWAYS VIGS
One time it was your manatee!!!

But yeah, I always end up questionatoring a killing role, a role used like a seer, or a vanillager. No in-between.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
After 5 years of this, I'm screwed if a tee rands a role that isn't just "pick target, get instant result".

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Oh no I fell asleep

Congrats to everyone! Both wolves and villagers blew me away with some of their play. I hope you'll all stick around and play again and join our little chaotic community! :biglove:

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
@WildZoo Zuri was so psyched to be a wolf btw! I think he can join your club with @Truenamer
Face Smile GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
I started screaming very loudly in manator chat, I believe I said

supershorty said:
OH SWEET ****ING JESUS MY NOOB IS GONNA DO A STOAT

• Haha
Also my swapping did work on wolf kills but mods just clarified that today. So I kinda knew it wasn’t chic who killed beepboop but my belief in Benoit Blanc blocked out the rest of the explanation that mighty did indeed killed beepboop 😩
Ain’t no shame in wolfsiding as chaos
monster clouds GIF by South Park

• Haha
  • Love
Also I must have missed it, what did the Jack in the box do?
You put in a name and the flower would pop out living if village or wilted if wolf. The user wasn't told that explicitly, just shown the flower. It was 3 time use with a 10% chance of failure, but it died with Eleanor after only one use. Pxton had used it on chic.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I need to meet all my new relatives!

KD is your great grandmother so she deserves all the respect

Skimble and MJ were my manators.

Sporty is my half sister which makes cubs and PSV my nephew and great niece

And somehow I'm distantly related to dubz but I can't remember how 🤔

My other 2 manatees don't play, though every one in a while catsy makes an appearance

And lawpy is my nephew who refuses to take a tee and keep the family lineage going 😞

• Care
@supershorty We do tend to hand-pick the wolfators (either because they request it or because they're people who are enthusiastic about and good at wolfing*) but I had no idea that Santy and Lumi were your champs pack fake claim, so the fact that happened and that Zenge was able to make that joke was another fun moment of serendipity in this game :laugh:

*If this was the only consideration it would be AM every year but she'd probably kill me

• Sad
  • Angry
Also I don’t remember which of you said it, but someone said that Matt was really intense and it made me laugh soooo hard because I’m a very intense player and manator, and so far my tees have been too :laugh:

I gave him assigned reading before roles even randed 🤣🤣🤣
Me. It was me.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I just saw this, but I was just like " :shrug: *shoots*"

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Me: so about fake claiming…
@Santygrass: don’t do it, not necessary
@Zenge142: can be useful but be wary of—
Me: WHATEVER, LETS GO. NOT ONLY WILL I FAKE CLAIM I’LL TOTALLY MAKE UP ROLE POWERS AND ITEMS TO GO WITH IT
My manator, probably:
Surprised Meme GIF

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
Me: WHATEVER, LETS GO. NOT ONLY WILL I FAKE CLAIM I’LL TOTALLY MAKE UP ROLE POWERS AND ITEMS TO GO WITH IT
My manator, probably:
Surprised Meme GIF
Nah, he has no room to be shook by fakeclaims :laugh:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users
My manator, probably:
Surprised Meme GIF
The Society of Fake Role Claiming shall rule once more

• Haha
  • Angry