Edward Via - Carolina Campus (VCOM-CC) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejection email as well yesterday morning. Interview went very well. Total crapshoot at this point...
Dang sorry to hear that. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted students day next weekend. Make sure to show up so I can meet you all.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Sorry, if this is happening then the class is full right? Or is there some kind of preliminary thing? Beginning to think that all they are doing is filling the waitlist now... :/

Sorry, if this is happening then the class is full right? Or is there some kind of preliminary thing? Beginning to think that all they are doing is filling the waitlist now... :/

No idea, I'd call the school to find out. Accepted students day is usually hosted at the end of the cycle (it's like a second look). Best of luck!

Any recent interviews or acceptances?
I would say probably not. I am sure the interviews are over as it is April, and we already had accepted students day. There could be movement from the wait list if someone decides to drop the school, but as far as I know the class is full for this cycle.

I would say probably not. I am sure the interviews are over as it is April, and we already had accepted students day. There could be movement from the wait list if someone decides to drop the school, but as far as I know the class is full for this cycle.

How was the accepted students day? Were there a lot of people in attendance? Any new information provided?

Any recent interviews or acceptances?

Hey. Yeah, I got called today actually for an interview Tuesday. It is only for the waitlist but I figure what the heck right? Stranger things have happened when put on a waitlist. Smiling Tooth was right by the way. The class is full and they are only filling the waitlist now.

Hey. Yeah, I got called today actually for an interview Tuesday. It is only for the waitlist but I figure what the heck right? Stranger things have happened when put on a waitlist. Smiling Tooth was right by the way. The class is full and they are only filling the waitlist now.
Awesome good luck.

Hey all!

I was accepted by VCOM but now they're saying I need two more upper level science classes (health science don't count) and getting a C in a science class could mean trouble. Is anyone else running into this problem? I did not plan on taking summer school, and can they really take away my acceptance if I make a C in anatomy?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all!

I was accepted by VCOM but now they're saying I need two more upper level science classes (health science don't count) and getting a C in a science class could mean trouble. Is anyone else running into this problem? I did not plan on taking summer school, and can they really take away my acceptance if I make a C in anatomy?

Hey, I don't know about that one. Seems to me like you wouldn't have even gotten a secondary application if ya didn't have the classes much less the grades. If you got accepted then I would think they would honor the acceptance. Of course then again you are at their mercy and maybe you were glossed over in application process and they did not catch the hole in your application until now. Wow, I feel for ya! Sorry about this!

Hey all!

Your acceptance was probably conditional.... which is what the acceptance letter says... Something about making all B's or higher post acceptance as well as completing all of the academic requirements.... I'm assuming that's what they're referring to.

Hi guys!

If someone can send me the Facebook link for the accepted students I'll appreciate it!

anyone accepted to VCOM from the VCOM postbac program before? do you think the VCOM postbac was helpful in gaining admission and learning in general?

I was just reading about VCOM on wiki, and it says that since 2014 the VCOM Carolinas campus no longer had a partnership with Wofford College. Is this true? And does anyone know why?

Anyone knows when the wait list will start moving? I really hope to get in...

Anyone knows when the wait list will start moving? I really hope to get in...
I think it's been on the move. The Facebook page has gotten several newly added members in the last two weeks. VCOM stopped interviewing March/maybe early April. So I'd say it's been moving since then and certainly the last few weeks

Orientation is July 25, and white coat ceremony is October 23