End of the WWorld Game Thread - 1st Game of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm actually amazed at how little concern there is for a bomb in this game
We are concerned about the bomb. Just a bit more concerned about wolves convincing villagers to sacrifice themselves on the bomb.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not really liking all the holes in Sporty's argument. I also do not like that I feel sus about bread and he's the only other person riding the WZ yeet and defending sporty.

In case people start feeling differently in the next eighteen minutes, and because I am so unsure about who to believe, I don't want to make the sporty vote impossible to overcome if need be given all the people already on it.

Unyeet WZ
Yeet bread
I am not trusting the wolves to do anything

Is it really the worst thing in a world for sporty and Dubz to go out on a tie?
I legit think this bomb is going to destroy us all and she definitely lied about when she goes bomb. The wolves didn’t have the cojones to take her out.

yes. I got my results and then was told my ability was not where I remembered leaving it the next morning.
but wait I thought your ability was info!! ahhhh
@vetschoolsletmeinplease I'm going to need you to take some faith here and vote for Dubz, unless you plan on catching up real fast.
well if I did that now it would make a tie which is no good!! !
Don't listen to the lying wolf pls
ahhhh!!

We are concerned about the bomb. Just a bit more concerned about wolves convincing villagers to sacrifice themselves on the bomb.
April. There's like, MAYBE a 20% chance that Dubz will actually take anyone with her when she dies. Yeet me or whoever all you want tomorrow. The game is done if Dubz survives today.

I legit think this bomb is going to destroy us all and she definitely lied about when she goes bomb. The wolves didn’t have the cojones to take her out.
You know we don't have an even number of people, right?

countdown GIF

Kristen Wiig Movie GIF by Barb & Star Go To Vista Del Mar

Ties sometimes only kill the tie maker so I wouldn't play with that in a kdubs game. We're lucky she was merciful last time.

but wait I thought your ability was info!! ahhhh

well if I did that now it would make a tie which is no good!! !

ahhhh!!
Literally just unhid that to figure out what you were responding to. Dubz is 22 minutes from winning the game. She's going to say anything to convince you to yeet anyone but her, and I'm the leading train. Notice how she had me strong village until I was the only viable yeet vote besides her?

Okay, it was easier than I thought because you made all of two posts yesterday and both of them just involved being blocked. I gathered absolutely no information about your ability. Are you sure you mean yesterday?
Yesterday = previous day cycle

Sorry, I can see that was unclear. Either way, Dubz already answered that part of it

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
April. There's like, MAYBE a 20% chance that Dubz will actually take anyone with her when she dies. Yeet me or whoever all you want tomorrow. The game is done if Dubz survives today.
I was quite willing to go with that logic until some holes starting popping up in your argument. I wish I knew who, exactly, to believe here. Both you and WZ could have your own interests in hand rather than the village.

Literally just unhid that to figure out what you were responding to. Dubz is 22 minutes from winning the game. She's going to say anything to convince you to yeet anyone but her, and I'm the leading train. Notice how she had me strong village until I was the only viable yeet vote besides her?
Nope I had you strong village until you started telling lies. Bread was plenty viable and I was second on you. Keep trying, wolf.

I was quite willing to go with that logic until some holes starting popping up in your argument. I wish I knew who, exactly, to believe here. Both you and WZ could have your own interests in hand rather than the village.
so yeet me tomorrow if I'm wrong. I'm handing you mod-given information that you are willfully ignoring.

I don't know why I magically got my night results, but I assume it's because of order of operations. I know thief roles are typically at the bottom of my order of ops when I mod.

so yeet me tomorrow if I'm wrong. I'm handing you mod-given information that you are willfully ignoring.

I don't know why I magically got my night results, but I assume it's because of order of operations. I know thief roles are typically at the bottom of my order of ops when I mod.
That still doesn't make any sense and you know it. If your ability was stolen n4, even if the thief was at the bottom of the order of ops, you would not have access to it n5. That's literally how a thief works.

I'm not yeeting you tonight anyway. You're going to have to convince more people than just myself if you want to yeet WZ because right now there are only two people left on WZ.

Unyeet AM
Yeet DubZ

this is not based on sporty’s info but we know she has an independent win condition and I’m sure she’s lying about the time it does go boom.

I'm not yeeting you tonight anyway. You're going to have to convince more people than just myself if you want to yeet WZ because right now there are only two people left on WZ.
Well, sitting on a bread vote is not gonna do anyone any good so I'm not really sure what your point is here. I've laid out the logic over the last two game days and I don't really have time to explain more. You're just gonna have to trust me.

Well, sitting on a bread vote is not gonna do anyone any good so I'm not really sure what your point is here. I've laid out the logic over the last two game days and I don't really have time to explain more. You're just gonna have to trust me.
Not enough time. Sorry, sport.

• Okay...
boom GIF
Choose Which One GIF by GEICO
communication vocabulary GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

george burns GIF by Warner Archive

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Sport, even if I moved my vote over with 30 seconds left, I would still need at least two other people to jump on behind me and it just wasn't going to happen. I wasn't going to risk a tie there. I'm sorry.

I wouldn't have even made a tie if I did move my vote over. I still would have needed one other person to make the tie.

I'm actually, genuinely amazed at the disregard for mod-given information.

It's not mod given when relayed through someone else lol

That's like second hand mod knowledge which is meh at best. Kind of like a game of telephone where anyone in the line could be evil

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users