WWedding at the End of the WWorld: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Idk why no one listened to AM before when she knew the truth all along

gal's face just looks very villagey
493A5A38-E59D-4D28-9BF6-A72D09E72C04.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
plz dont wow my lameness and terribleness

i regret everything already

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 4

A wedding dismantled. A city in ashes. The remaining bride losing her ever-loving mind. This isn't how every woman's special day is supposed to go. How are you supposed to ride off into the sunset with the one you love when all you have left are some pieces of dilapidated furniture and a dead body? No one answer that question, please.

The tears were real this time. Deposits were one thing, but with no one else to turn to, Dubz decided to take on the apocalypse herself. Writing spooky things is most certainly enough training for this moment. She put her detective skills to work and honed in on one key player. With them destroyed, surely she could bring this miserable day to an end and mourn properly. She found a smoldering BIG stick sitting among the chair wreckage and headed out.

Nearby, the shrieks and panic from the fire drowned out someone slamming on a big cage. "Man, this thing is really busted," they muttered. One more hard pass with a mallet and the the door clattered to the ground. It was TIME TO CELEBRATE IN STYLE.

jk, it's pigeons
photo-1574400964277-bfd62afae1cc

Fattened on their feast of golden tater tots and moonlight, they took to the skies, drowning out the sun. There was nothing to see. Nowhere to go. The superior bird was released and no one could stop them from celebrating the love between a tardy bride and a corpse.

"Wait, that's illegal," Dubz choked out. And then... night fell.

8 players remain

1. @supershorty
4. @The_Breadmann
5. @Crayola227
6. @genny
7. @cubsrule4e
11. A spooky ghost
13. @Barkley13
14. @Animal Midwife
14b. @Melchizedek

Dead:
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - The Storm of the Century - Wolf Action Delayer

2. @Zenge142 - MJ - village tinkerer
10. @PhiloslothicalStudent - COVID - Delayed blocker
3. @alleycat03 - Sporty - PMer -> MASON
9. @Cyndia - Athens, GA - vanillager
8. @Dinashadow - Fancy Folding Chairs - protector

It is now Night 4. Night closes AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO GET YOUR FAST SHOES ON.

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
yeah I'm out of steam. I don't want to play anymore.

Barks is the last wolf.
nothing will change my mind.

I can't assemble a better case than I did over the last 2 days.
Barks, if you can kill me tonight, I'd appreciate that.

Contingency Yeet Barks

my first and last contingency of the game

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Night 4

holiday-inn-athens-2951973020-original

With nothing else to do but hide from fire and pigeon droppings, all remaining attendees of the wedding packed up and piled into some random Holiday Inn that night. Lucky for them, there wasn't very strict security at this particular hotel, given that some guests were.... a bit smellier and more long in the face than others.

Dubz carried her charred BIG stick like a baton. A beacon for a better life. The only means she felt she could stop this apocalypse before it got out of hand. So quickly they had exterminated the catastrophic weather events and life-threatening respiratory diseases.... the pigeons would clear eventually... what could possibly be left?

She collapsed into a bed, neatly made not by a hotel hospitality person but her very particular late wife. At least she didn't have anyone nagging her to sleep under the sheets anymore. A familiar fluffy face hopped up next to her and she grabbed him, stifling sobs into his soft fur. At least he would always be there for her. Eventually, she drifted off.

Gimli lost interest after an hour or two and revved up his zoomies, sprinting across @Animal Midwife's throat and waking her from sweet dreams about Paramore and Lips of An Angel. Burning House really would've been more suitable for the way this wedding went.

Then Gimli settled back into bed with his human, keeping her face nice and warm all night. Nice and warm until her blood stopped flowing.

Dead from asphyxiation is @supershorty - Dubz, vanilla -> MASON

It doesn't take a lot of thought to avoid wiping out mankind, but unfortunately not every cat is blessed with a brain cell to call their own. Gimli is one of those cats. Lucky for humanity, he was caught red toebeaned at the scene of the crime. When the accusations rained down on him, you could almost see a game of pong plinking around behind his pupils.

Horrified at the idea of such a sweet, dumb kitten being held responsible for his crimes, the spooky ghost decided to intervene. He whispered in the ears of the remaining guests, reminding them that they still didn't know where those pigeons had come from. While they were distracted hurling accusations at each other, he approached the fluffy murderer. With one touch he extracted the cute kitten soul. Gimli hardly noticed, as he was fixated on a spot on the wall that was ever so slightly darker than the rest. The ghost sighed happily. This creature was just what he needed. He picked Gimli up in his arms and carried him off into the sunset. By the time the guests turned back to where Gimli had been, their eyes wide with the trauma of the past few days, the ghost and his new companion were long gone. At least someone got a happy ending.

VILLAGE WINS
ALIVE:
4. @The_Breadmann - Pigeons, day cancel
5. @Crayola227 - kaydubs, tie breaker
6. @genny - allieh, PMer
7. @cubsrule4e - Bread, voyeur

11. A spooky ghost - a spooky ghost, a spooky ghost
14. @Animal Midwife - That's What You Get by Paramore, post restrictor
14b. @Melchizedek - A Horse, vanillager

Dead:
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - The Storm of the Century - Wolf Action Delayer

2. @Zenge142 - MJ - village tinkerer