WWedding at the End of the WWorld: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SportPonies

Tie Goon
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
191215-zola-queer-ad-cs-1006a.jpg

The end is nigh...what better time for a wedding?

Welcome to the wedding event of the season, the joining of two souls, dissimilar in every way you can imagine, and yet determined to find happiness in these trying times. Please take your seats, the ceremony will begin soon. Pay no attention to the spooky ghost haunting the venue. We have been told it is not actually real, just a collective hallucination brought on by poor air quality. Remember when we used to breathe fresh air outside? Good times, before the apocalypse.

While you all settle in, we do ask that you keep your eyes peeled for unsavory characters. We received an anonymous tip (that may or may not have been from the spooky ghost) that some of our guests have decided this wedding should not happen before the world ends. Pretty frickin rude if you ask me. So please, help us find these would-be saboteurs and save our wedding day. But try not to disrupt the party too much. We're still here to have a good time and celebrate your moderators, @SportPonies and @WildZoo

83696c996852cdd535abef9b22c19d49.jpg

Rules:
1. No screenshots of game thread or PM. Quoting player PMs is acceptable. Quoting mod PMs is not.
2. Don't edit lynch votes. It is okay to edit regular posts.
3. Lynch may close early if discussion stops and there's an overwhelming majority.
4. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated because Sporty works a lot.
5. Dead must post in **** stars ****
6. Lynch closes at 9 PM CT. Night closes at 7 AM CST or whenever mods finish the write up.
7. Write ups may actually have clues, y'all
8. 36/12 cycles to start: may decrease to 12/12 towards endgame.
The Roster:
1. @supershorty
2. @Zenge142
3. @alleycat03
4. @The_Breadmann
5. @Crayola227
6. @genny
7. @cubsrule4e
8. @Dinashadow
9. @Cyndia
10. @PhiloslothicalStudent
11. A spooky ghost
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
13. @Barkley13
14. @Animal Midwife
14b. @Melchizedek

It is Now Day 1. Long cycle to start: D1 close Tuesday, 12/14 at 9 PM CT.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Second! Third :sorry:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
So, is like, AM being #14 and Mel being 14.b, mean that they're a hydra or is he growing out of her butt or something?

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
hi friends, just checking in to say the vaccine booster is kicking my butt and I'll be back tomorrow afternoonish

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
SALT YEET SHORTY TO THE MOON

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
You hit refresh? I just hit the bell icon.

Actually I click my name once and then it will refresh the mail and bell icons with the red number. If you just click the bell it doesnt show the red number which is the gratifying part for me lol
Oh I full on hit refresh lol

Reactions: 1 users
Actually I click my name once and then it will refresh the mail and bell icons with the red number. If you just click the bell it doesnt show the red number which is the gratifying part for me lol
Mine does on desktop. I think. Now I'm second guessing myself.

wow. Imagine throwing a WWedding and only half the guest list showing up on time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Imagine throwing a wedding that lasts for a week and complaining that some people missed the first 12 hours.
Clearly you've never been to an Indian wedding.

Reactions: 4 users
How often do you hit refresh for more redtag notifications?
I usually close out of the entire website and reopen the tab a bit later. If I keep it open, then I refresh it way too often and get distracted.

What’s everyone’s favorite flavor of wedding cake?

What’s everyone’s favorite flavor of wedding cake?
Mine was lemon cake with raspberry filling and buttercream icing with absolutely no fondant. Which is not my favorite cake flavor, but my husband vetoed yellow cake with chocolate icing because it didn’t look weddingy enough.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Present! Sorry my brain was still mush and in finals recovery mode last night!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users