holdtheZooshorts Presents: LaWWpy Sayings (game thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AM AM AM AM AM AM AM

What do I have to do to get you to believe in wolf zenge by end of day?

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
The only way I would even consider a Zenge yeet is if Barks is an alpha, AND she converted Zenge last night and had him shoot Dina to continue his village cred.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
The only way I would even consider a Zenge yeet is if Barks is an alpha, AND she converted Zenge last night and had him shoot Dina to continue his village cred.
Who gave you the tinfoil????

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
AM AM AM AM AM AM AM

What do I have to do to get you to believe in wolf zenge by end of day?
That thread is gained then prolific layers appreciation babybel cheese.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Why Are There So Many Ankles At 3am D4 Vote Tally

Barky (3) -
AM, Zenge, genny
Zenge (1) - Barky

4/5 voting
@Barkley13, you are in the lead!
Missing: @SportPonies

Vote/Yeet closes at 9 PM CDT tomorrow, 11/1/2021 (~26 hours) or sooner if there is a unanimous vote to close early.

• Wow
Don’t worry guys, I have the day off tomorrow for Election Day so I have plenty of time to convince you of wolf zenge and to get AM her cheese

• Love
  • Angry
I've been talked into doing a class tomorrow before yeet close that requires I have upper body strength to not die or something.

So if I do die, let me just preemptively say that the winners of the game are @WildZoo, @Trilt, and @Aprilthearab.
What about 5% Lawpy, doggos, 3 cattos, mayos and kirby? :bag::sorry:

• Hmm
Why Are There So Many Ankles At 3am D4 Vote Tally

Barky (4) -
AM, Zenge, genny, Sporty
Zenge (1) - Barky

5/5 voting
@Barkley13, you are in the lead!
Missing: no one

Vote/Yeet closes at 9 PM CDT today, 11/2/2021 (~11.5 hours) or sooner if there is a unanimous vote to close early.

WHY ARE YOU SO SKETCHY
I think I wound up being extra sketchy this game because I knew I had the innocent child claim to fall back on.

• Angry
Tick...Tick...Tick...

A couple nights ago, someone received a strange device. They ignored it initially, unsure what might happen if it was passed to the designated recipient, one smol Lawpy stump. But the longer it was in their possession, the more uneasy they grew about the mysterious ticking noise emanating from it. Soon the ticks were accelerating, and the device started to vibrate. Better to get rid of it then...

Just as the device was lobbed at Lawpy's head, it exploded.

BOOM

Luckily, some other mysterious source of items had provided the stump with Schrodinger's cat. By watching it closely, he was able to learn how to be alive and dead at the same time, a tot and a deadite and an NPC, omnipresent and yet with no power whatsoever.

Both dead and not dead is @Lawpy, the tot stump turned self-declared NPC, who is now a dead tot stump NPC. Or something.

• Love
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 8 users

Let the record show that I'm terrible at fishing for angery reacts no matter whose anger I try to provoke. :cautious:

Just got a like on what I thought was a surefire angery post.
I literally hearted it! That's not angery. :p

Last edited:
@Walk pls. Steps pls.
1635873192168.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Idk how you find your exact miles, but given that the most recent badge I have is for 250, I think I have a long way to go.
Oh yeah I was just looking at my most recent badge so it could be less
Need to log into fitbit website to get total lifetime miles count

• Care