holdtheZooshorts Presents: LaWWpy Sayings (game thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't think the spreadsheet actually says this anywhere, but AM's seering results were various emoji combinations Lawpy uses. Village was :cat::shy:, wolf was :bag::sorry:, and had she seered one of the 3Ps, I think we would have done :unsure::unsure:

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
So then my mod information would have still been completely pointless since he came out as IC and all of that anguish you put on me N2 was completely for naught.
no, the mod information should have confirmed that zenge was telling the truth about giving out false seering results, rather than being a wolf that claimed to falsely seer as wolf.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey you get that plural out of there, I'm the only bastard here

This has been confirmed by the trip down memory lane of my bastardly mod decisions in previous games.

I now accept that designation :laugh:

Though I haven't run a bastard game in like, at least a year, idk

• Care
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users
Special shout outs to @samac and @Zenge142 for their creative submissions when they used the tinfoil hat.
Although I have to admit that Zenge's spooked me a bit, it was a little ... sadistic.

Alright alright
With the inspiration of my tinfoil hat:
Samac spins in the chair. “can you feel the love tonight?” fills the air as she places the tinfoil hat upon her head.
There must be something she can do?
She touched the hat again EUREKA
She sneaks into the kitchen to get the thick industrial size tinfoil and runs back to the office.
She wraps her body again and again, only leaving holes for her eyes and her nose so she can breathe she sits still by the light switch, the work computer filling the air with Disney classics to pass the time.
She waits, for any sign of a weapon. A glint of a gun or a knife perhaps. Maybe the frayed ends of a rope. She’s ready to protect herself, and she’s got a plan.
If someone comes in with any sign of a weapon she’ll flip the light switch. The reflection from the tinfoil will blind them. Surely then they’ll be confused. It would be easy for them to turn around and go into the wrong room. They’d still think they’ve got me, but instead they’ve got some poor unsuspecting sap. Bam

Heavy. This hat is remarkably heavy for being foil…
Zenge takes it off and examines it.
“This is A LOT of foil. A LOT A LOT.”
He starts unraveling it all.
“My god! There’s so much here. I could build so many things. What’s this?”
A note falls out.
Walk Pls. Steps pls.
A light bulb💡goes on. Zenges has an idea.
A treadmill! I can build a treadmill! Not the new ones. Not the ones recreation. The original design. For torture. To kill.
Zenge begins to craft. He works and and molds. Delicate and meticulous care is put into crafting the mechanisms. Oils and greases the gears and the tread. Splices the wires. Gets them plugged into the juice. The final piece for last, the cuffs. Enough to keep the runner running. And running. And running. Nothing will stop the machine. Nothing will save the runner.
“Walk pls. Steps pls.” Is finally complete. It runs flawlessly.
The town’s voted a few times now. Zenges knows which way Dina walks from the town square. He sets up “Walk pls, steps pls” in the alley she usually turns down. After the vote, he follows her, around a corner, light on his feet and quiet. As she turns down the alley his steps pick up, she turns to look. Zenge is sprinting. She doesn’t see what she’s stepped backwards onto. Zenge grabs her hand and locks it in place. Then the other one.
“Would it be a bad time to kill Dina?” He asks.
Zenge cranks the dial to 11. He custom made it to go to 11.
“Walk pls. Steps pls.”
“ZENGE PLS!” She yells.
The treadmill keeps running her. And keeps running her. Until she’s dead. And then keeps running her to make sure she’s dead (strongarm).
“Dina pls….Dina pls.😔”

• Love
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
why do people seem so convinced there was no seer even after I posted all the role names :unsure:
I mean, AM didn’t have april around to explain what a friend finder is, so did any seering actually happen?

• Haha
I mean, AM didn’t have april around to explain what a friend finder is, so did any seering actually happen?
She seered cubs N1 and tried to seer Barks N2, but got redirected to herself. And then seered Dina N3, but Dina died that night.

• Wow
  • Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
She seered cubs N1 and tried to seer Barks N2, but got redirected to herself. And then seered Dina N3, but Dina died that night.

ooooo boy that was a good decision on N2 then

Reactions: 4 users
wait the game is over? Was zenge revealed as the lost wolf????

• Haha
  • Hmm
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Don't worry everyone. Dina has already had her wolfing WW fear dream last night, hopefully it'll all be smooth sailing from here

Barky I'm worried AM is gonna catch me
I’m worried she’s gonna catch me!!!!

I'm pocketing discussing things with him in PM and he's asking me about you
Zenge makes me nervous though. He can be suspiciously good at sniffing out the entire wolf pack

I kinda want to be caught because I really want someone to have a Dina reading card. Just one is all I want

I don’t know what villagey response Cubs is talking about 😬
that's because you're a wolf lol

Swear to god though, if you’re a wolf, guiding me down the wrong path with this, I’m going to lose my freaking mind.
ooookkaayyy I might be starting to understand why Barky is always sussing me

Zenge can stay for obvious reasons
maybe not for too long though, at some point he's going to catch on, maybe we save him for N2 or N3

Would it be a bad time to kill Dina? or Would it be a bad time to kill, Dina?

The comma placement is very important. Let's hope for a quiet night with no trackers, watchers, or seers

N1: Dina uses her double kill on samac and cray

sorry samac pls forgive me :bag::sorry:

HE KNOWS. I'M SO PARANOID. HE'S GOING TO DO WHAT I DID TO HIM IN BIOSHOCK

Biting Nails Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

when did cubs get so good at this game
idk but maybe he should die soon

maybe even tonight :unsure: or sporty

We have to dispose of zenge at some point too sooner rather than later, he's going to catch on soon and also don't want to hurt him too bad :/

Are you village?! Please tell me you're village! :sorry: :nailbiting:
I'm village
Did it cause you pain to say this :laugh:

Cubs or shorty should probably die now
Definitely shorty

zenge is scaring me
yes what?
He’s scary

like WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY

NO ZENGE YOU CAN'T TRUST ME I AM A WOOF

I DID NOT CHOOSE THE WOOF LIFE THE WOOF LIFE CHOSE ME

• Haha
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
to be fair to barks she's innocent in all of this

I did all the kills :vamp::vamp:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5 users
Now I'm 0/3 for ever claiming a seering target as wolf on thread.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
But this is also the first time I've seered a wolf in 5 years, so it's progress.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I'm not fully certain of this is true because my brain's starting to rot to be the sufficient liquefaction for finals mode, but I think this is the first time @SportPonies and I survived to endgame as the same affiliation.

Also, I really enjoyed the flavor. I mat not be able to write it myself, but I take pleasure in reading others (even if I miss the glaring mechanical hints).

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
I'm not fully certain of this is true because my brain's starting to rot to be the sufficient liquefaction for finals mode, but I think this is the first time @SportPonies and I survived to endgame as the same affiliation.

Also, I really enjoyed the flavor. I mat not be able to write it myself, but I take pleasure in reading others (even if I miss the glaring mechanical hints).
Group hugz with Ponies and Mother!Wife!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I’m still unclear on how Dina died, can someone explain
Zenge had a tinfoil hat to make any item he wanted, it just had a low percentage of working.
He made a treadmill to kill Dina.
It worked.

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
The one day I got to Pm *cough cough, Dina* I just wanted to share with you all how good of a back and forth AM and I had.

I was referring to cray. Realized I didn’t make that obvious because there was a fair amount of random discussion between my comment on her and the most recent comment.
10/10 I’m great in the mornings.

Chaos had a good thought, now it’s did he bring it up as a wolf knowing he’s not doing it? Or as a villager trying to catch a wolf real early?
If he’s village, I wish he would have brought it up when it was a question for someone’s actual affiliation though based on interactions. Now it won’t happen and won’t be helpful.

Honestly chaos feels like he did when he was interrogating the **** out of me in our Bioshock Pm, trying to deduce the logic.
I know he absolutely killed as a wolf though with the biggest bus this side of Wisconsin.

This is a hard game for me because other than you and Zenge there aren’t a lot of people I’ve gotten comfortable reading in the game lol

SHES GOING TO HAVE DISCUSSIONS WITH ME EVENTUALLY

I mean cray also might feel different because she’s intentionally not up my butthole and doesn’t have shorty or DubZ to call sus out of the gate lol

samac pls I was so screamingly village last game in HZD that Cray’s POE list included herself but omitted me. TWICE.

😇

Shhhhh we’re not talking about that here we’re making am love PMs

Is it just me or is the tread moving suprisingly slow for 4 hours before close.

It’s gonna be a waffles kinda night. I can smell em.

I want to ask if you have a real wolf read on sporty or if you’re going to move?
Would you prefer I do it on thread?

You’re gonna give in eventually.
You’ll be unable to resist my carefully curated fruit basket.

I really thought Mel would open a Pm with me or I might not have put you through this. I just thought he was gonna and I wanted this line of communication with you.

The fact that he says he doesn’t have time is interesting. As village it isn’t much extra time IMO and doesn’t take much extra effort.

If Bob changes off Visc with her pressure on him I’m sold that he really could he woof.
He backed off me when I voted him.
Now he’s on Visc and Visc is voting him. Interesting to see what will happen.

I also don’t like his “I don’t have a single person who’s village-y” but Visc is right it’s easier for a wolf to just fake it.

IM TORN AM. TORN I TELL YOU

The thread still feels uncomfortably joke-y for 23 minutes till close.
This is weirddddd

WHY ARE WE DOING ALL THIS DISCUSSION WITH 5 MINUTES TO CLOSE
ARGHHHHHHHH

That was a lot of 2 person waffles

Just wanted to say I miss our deep two-sided conversations.

• Haha
I can't believe you left the rojo out of this series.
THOSE ARE SECRETS, shorty.
It only took me approximately 10 minutes after opening the pm to accidentally reveal I was a fruit vendor.
10/10 I’m great at PMs.

• Haha
I’m still unclear on how Dina died, can someone explain
Heavy. This hat is remarkably heavy for being foil…
Zenge takes it off and examines it.
“This is A LOT of foil. A LOT A LOT.”
He starts unraveling it all.
“My god! There’s so much here. I could build so many things. What’s this?”
A note falls out.
Walk Pls. Steps pls.
A light bulb💡goes on. Zenges has an idea.
A treadmill! I can build a treadmill! Not the new ones. Not the ones recreation. The original design. For torture. To kill.
Zenge begins to craft. He works and and molds. Delicate and meticulous care is put into crafting the mechanisms. Oils and greases the gears and the tread. Splices the wires. Gets them plugged into the juice. The final piece for last, the cuffs. Enough to keep the runner running. And running. And running. Nothing will stop the machine. Nothing will save the runner.
“Walk pls. Steps pls.” Is finally complete. It runs flawlessly.
The town’s voted a few times now. Zenges knows which way Dina walks from the town square. He sets up “Walk pls, steps pls” in the alley she usually turns down. After the vote, he follows her, around a corner, light on his feet and quiet. As she turns down the alley his steps pick up, she turns to look. Zenge is sprinting. She doesn’t see what she’s stepped backwards onto. Zenge grabs her hand and locks it in place. Then the other one.
“Would it be a bad time to kill Dina?” He asks.
Zenge cranks the dial to 11. He custom made it to go to 11.
“Walk pls. Steps pls.”
“ZENGE PLS!” She yells.
The treadmill keeps running her. And keeps running her. Until she’s dead. And then keeps running her to make sure she’s dead (strongarm).
“Dina pls….Dina pls.😔”

• Love
Reactions: 1 user