NC State University c/o 2026 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They haven’t gotten to all the IS??
I’m not sure…I’m assuming so because I haven’t heard one way or another. I visited the other week and I can tell you they have had pretty rough staffing this spring with the pandemic and such. They’re working as quickly as they can but I know it’s hard to wait.

Members don't see this ad.

I seem to remember some OOS hearing already? I think it’s a mix.
I thought everyone that said they got emailed on 3/11 was IS but I definitely could be wrong

Did you check your junk email? I know one person thought they hadn’t gotten emailed but found it later

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought everyone that said they got emailed on 3/11 was IS but I definitely could be wrong

Did you check your junk email? I know one person thought they hadn’t gotten emailed but found it later
Yea, I’ve checked all the folders in my email. I would think OOS is the priority since y’all need time to make other decisions like housing and stuff. I think we have heard from a small number of IS who heard but that’s out of 1600 applications … I think they’re releasing them as they are done knowing people have been waiting.

Reactions: 1 user
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
So another weekend of agonizing waiting then. This is awful

Reactions: 3 users
What are the chances they send them later today?? My IS and CSU sent decisions at like 9:45p.

We thank all 2022 cycle applicants for their patience and understanding. The wait will be over shortly.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
We thank all 2022 cycle applicants for their patience and understanding. The wait will be over shortly.
How short is shortly??? I think we're all ready to pull our hair out at this point

Members don't see this ad :)
So the song length is 4:04 and the fifth lyric says “don’t it feel like tonight might never be again?”

Reactions: 2 users
I don’t want a riddle.. I want a decision.

Reactions: 1 users
I will wait another month if it means I get to meet Dr. Harrison and work on ESCRA 🙂

It was #19 on the Billboard top 100. 19 is 7 in military time?

Reactions: 6 users
I looked up Tom Petty’s birthday and date of death but none of it made sense 😂

Pumpkin as in October? I’ve never thought so hard in my life

Genesis, something to do with his first song or date of birth orrrrrr

Midnight? The carriage turned back into a pumpkin at midnight.

Genesis released their album “genesis” on October 3, 1983

Smashing Pumpkins’ song “FOL” was played for Hyundai’s release of the Genesis. I’m not sure if that means anything lol

Reactions: 1 users
the "genesis can be found in a pumpkin" could go so many ways my brain is splitting in half

watch me be so entranced by solving the riddle that I miss the email lol

Seger has a song named we've got tonight....