New LMU-DCOM Location

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOlor

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
Who is going to win the DO School proliferation race? LMU, VCOM, RVU, LECOM, Touro? Soon, all of the HCA hospitals in Florida can begin to pay their residents less due to the over supply of med school grads in the state.

Last edited:
Who is going to win the DO School proliferation race? LMU, VCOM, RVU, LECOM, Touro? Soon, all of the HCA hospitals in Florida can begin to pay their residents less due to the over supply of med school grads in the state.
Hah my guess is Touro. There are already OCOM, LECOM, & Burrell coming to Florida as well. Idk where these students are even going to do clinical rotations.

Members don't see this ad :)
**** the AOA and COCA for these mindless expansions
I think we are going to see what happened to law school happen to DO schools at this rate. They really should be requiring schools to have a local affiliated hospital to even open their doors.

Reactions: 1 users
In the dental professionals forum, I just shared an article about Dental Service Organizations and how they may invest in or partner with universities to create direct to Job programs for dentistry, dental hygiene, etc., to fill vacancies in their offices.

• Wow