Nova Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

sent out a letter of intent after my interview last month. got waitlisted, would it be a bad idea to send another one? don’t want to look desperate

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
When will Nova stop accepting students? Is there a set deadline or is it just whenever all 110 seats are filled?

I checked the ADEA Dental School Explorer website and it says they are anticipating to fill 130 seats for the 2021-2022 cycle actually.

Reactions: 1 users
To people who are waitlisted. Did anyone get an email, call, or package mailed to your address saying that you are waitlisted? Or found out you got waitlisted through portal status just like me?

Members don't see this ad :)
To people who are waitlisted. Did anyone get an email, call, or package mailed to your address saying that you are waitlisted? Or found out you got waitlisted through portal status just like me?
I received a letter on the mail after December 1st.

I received a letter on the mail after December 1st.
Does it say high priority waitlist or not? I read the thread of previous years. People say there are high hold waitlist and low hold waitlist, but I am not sure about this year.

Does it say high priority waitlist or not? I read the thread of previous years. People say there are high hold waitlist and low hold waitlist, but I am not sure about this year.
I got a letter in the mail too. It didn’t say anything about waitlist rank

I got a letter in the mail too. It didn’t say anything about waitlist rank
Would you mind tell me when was your interview? I interviewed on 7th dec, but I have not received any mail or email. I start getting worried. 😢

They don’t do a rank or high hold/low hold. I interviewed Sept 1st. At this point the only thing you can do is update your interest and wait. We are all in the same here.

Apparently next round of admissions will be sent out around march 15th

Next round of acceptance is coming March 15th. They gave me until March 24th to pay so I guess, a week after that you will have another set of acceptance.

Anyone else gotten an acceptance letter/call/ADEA update on 3/10? I was expecting the next waive to be on 3/15, but it seems like someone received it earlier than 3/15. Wondering if that's an exception case or that's it for this month/week's round..

Anyone else gotten an acceptance letter/call/ADEA update on 3/10? I was expecting the next waive to be on 3/15, but it seems like someone received it earlier than 3/15. Wondering if that's an exception case or that's it for this month/week's round..
That’s what I was thinking. When I called the school they said 15th was the next round so idk…

I haven't heard anything either yet. Sent out a letter of interest on thursday of last week after talking to admissions at NOVA. I sent letter of intent back in december. Is it safe to assume they already sent out their acceptance packages for the day?

Is NSU even sending out anything today? Maybe they’ll send out acceptances tomorrow? I’m not sure but I have to put down my deposit for LECOM by the 18th so I can’t wait much longer

Is NSU even sending out anything today? Maybe they’ll send out acceptances tomorrow? I’m not sure but I have to put down my deposit for LECOM by the 18th so I can’t wait much longer
I talked to Mr. Mendes on thursday and he said decisions will be on the 15th so I dont think tomorrow. I think prior acceptances were at 11-1

I talked to Mr. Mendes on thursday and he said decisions will be on the 15th so I dont think tomorrow. I think prior acceptances were at 11-1
So you are saying that people did get in today, but it just happened to be that none of them posted on this thread? That’s odd

Hey guys like I said on my previous message, they gave me until the 24th to pay and a lot of people had until the 15th. Calvin was not in office until yesterday so maybe today or tomorrow there is a set of calls but also after the 24th.

I know how difficult this wait could be. If you guys need anything please send me a message.

Reactions: 4 users
According to the thread of last year, people start getting offers tmr🙏

When should we expect the next wave would be? 🥲
According to the previous comment, accepted students are required to put down the deposit by tomorrow (March 24). Also, I was informed that the school will send out another acceptance letter at the end of the month. Sum, I would assume that it should be no later than April 1st.

I emailed Calvin earlier today and he just advised me that there are no more rounds of acceptances to be sent out..

I emailed Calvin earlier today and he just advised me that there are no more rounds of acceptances to be sent out..
This is sad.
Does it mean there is no more seat, or just a few spots left, so they send out acceptances whenever spot is open🥲

Last edited:
This is sad.
Does it mean there is no more seat, or just a few spots left, so they send out acceptances whenever spot is open🥲
There aren’t any seats available. They will continue picking people off the waitlist if someone withdraws their application. I’m very sad too, trust me.