PaWWsta - The Game that WWrites Itself (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think the wolf has to be between Miranda and Visc, so I think it’s low.
why don't we keep it and see what happens

Members don't see this ad.

although worst case scenario for me from a mental health standpoint would be me, vis, and miranda. i would choke

Members don't see this ad :)
OHO a tie
puke GIF

No matter what happens at least I stayed on the vote I believed more in

Reactions: 1 users
New Dulls. Who Dis? - Day 6 FINAL Tagliatally

1676948484185.png

Vis (3) - Wondalfy, miranda, Sporty
Miranda (3) - Vis, samac, mighty

A TIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah:

6/6 voting
Missing: none

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Nope that hurts my soul to look at
I already regret my decisions

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
I wanna note I’m usually really good at these games because of ADHD hyper focus.
I’m unmedicated and I hyper focus really bad, it’s why I can’t play multiple games back to back.
I started A Court of Thornes and Roses the day this game started.
In that time I have finished the first 3 books and have 20 pages left in the 4th short one. This game did not get the hyper focus it deserves.

• Care
Day 6

The noodles were descending into madness trying to find the impasta among them. "Al dente? More like al Dante because we're in Hell," mused one noodle.

Al Dente simmered quietly, not appreciating this slander of her good name. All she did was troll, and this was the thanks she got? Shaking her head. Shaking. Her. Head.

Meanwhile, the noodles had decided the best course of action was to pursue a true creepypasta: making a tie. They'd only heard legends of what happened during ties: the pot boiled over, the pot spontaneously yeeted a noodle onto the floor, or ... nothing? And despite many ominous warnings, there was not a bite of fettucine afraido to be found.

One of them seemed a bit silly and made the tie before forgetting the game was happening.. "Are you okay?" asked Macaroni. "Do you want some Spaghetti-Os?"

Campanelle stared at her. "Get your alphabet soup out of here, and don't put words in my mouth," she snapped. "I'm not sure why you're clear anyway. You seem a little saucy around the gills to me."

"Noodles don't have gills," Macaroni shot back. "I don't know what you're looking at anyway."

And then, the stove clock turned to 9:00, and the pot boiled over.

Dead is...
1676950458148.png

@Viscernable, Vermicelli, and a...
vanilla villager

Dead is...
1676950500789.png

@miranda920, Shells, and a...
vanilla villager

Dead is...
1676950518047.png

@SportPonies, Campanelle, and a...
vanilla villager

Ravioli, Fettucine, and Macaroni stared warily at each other. Why were they still here? They were sure that the remaining impasta had been in the tie. And yet ... they hadn't.

Fettucine looked frantically to Ravioli and back to Macaroni. "I don't understand," she said quietly, her voice shaking like the parmesan dispenser.

Ravioli was stunned. Even shell-shocked. "But ... but ... I was so sure. I would have wagered my filling on it..."
He trailed off, uncertain of what to do.

"It's okay," Macaroni said confidently. "It's hard when your teammates have pasta way. But we're in the end now, and there's a lesson that I've learned the hard way. I wrote it down for you to remember," she said with a smile, pulling a sheet of paper out of her pocket and handing it to Fettucine.

She opened it slowly, afraid of what it might reveal.
The top fold opened to show the words WATCH OUT
one more fold: for the
final fold:

Bus GIFs | Tenor

Her eyes widened as she looked up. "No," she whispered, as the alfredo sauce crashed over her. A veritable tsunami washed her and Ravioli away, never to be seen again.

Dead is...
1676950558451.png

@Wondalfy, Fettucine, and a...
vanilla villager

Dead is...
1676950583087.png

@mightyrunner7, Ravioli, and a...
vanilla villager

WOLVES WIN!!
@samac, Alfredo
@Santygrass, Marinara
@VeggieTrex, Pesto

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Well done, everyone, and thanks for playing! I hope you enjoyed the write ups and flavor, and congrats to the wolves on a great win! And of course, thanks to @Zenge142 for being the best co-mod and life co-mod ever :biglove:

We will be adding everyone to dead chat shortly and are happy to answer any questions.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Seriously the best bussing gif ever. gg samac, and the rest of the pack!

And thanks for the game, mod gods, I had fun and enjoyed all the pasta puns (which I will catch up on after I finish summarizing this article about exudative cloacitis)

Also, this win hurts my soul a little. Happy to walk through the bussing and the no kill night if people are curious.

• Care
Stagg finally won. I can't save even one.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Stagg finally won. I can't save even one.
From that 3P post I knew she was going to take heavy suspicion, I was always going to keep her as kind of an extra in the POE and go for the other folks listed higher.
When dubz voted there I planned to just kind of posture there then find a reason to village read her and switch to Matt and push Matt with all I had. Take village cred later for being on the vote but not ending there.
Sporty subbing in threw a big wrench in that, and I still moved but it was weak. She was a small wagon, we thought Matt or wonda would go, then she gained traction in that last hour.
Santy wasn’t on thread, he wasn’t going to be for close and the only way to save her was going to be for both santy and I to be on wonda with her. since santy wasn’t there she was going down so I moved.

ah so 99% chance we would've lost anyway! gg

also my tinfoil !! never listening that someone doesn't bus again smh

• Care
From that 3P post I knew she was going to take heavy suspicion, I was always going to keep her as kind of an extra in the POE and go for the other folks listed higher.
When dubz voted there I planned to just kind of posture there then find a reason to village read her and switch to Matt and push Matt with all I had. Take village cred later for being on the vote but not ending there.
Sporty subbing in threw a big wrench in that, and I still moved but it was weak. She was a small wagon, we thought Matt or wonda would go, then she gained traction in that last hour.
Santy wasn’t on thread, he wasn’t going to be for close and the only way to save her was going to be for both santy and I to be on wonda with her. since santy wasn’t there she was going down so I moved.
You don't have to explain yourself. There's nothing wrong with bussing. I've just noted it for future games.

ah so 99% chance we would've lost anyway! gg

also my tinfoil !! never listening that someone doesn't bus again smh
Honestly be careful with it, it’s happened before.

I have been killed N1 or N2 every game I played since June. I knew me just being alive was going to be problematic.

• Care
But also no kill night.
So our only Pr is we had a 1x strong arm extra kill. Could be used at any point.
I chose to save it until the end of the game.
with a no kill night I got to end it with a night cycle and double kill instead of a day cycle where villagers are in control.
That was until mkg got mod killed and ****ed that all up. I know santy had to be screaming at me laughing when that happened because it messed up all my math.
I was considering no killing again for shiggles.

Why would you let a tie happen?!?! Lmao.

Honestly super surprised Sporty made it to the end. Good play 😍

• Love
  • Care
Yeah that’s the important lesson here. Although there are weird situations where you’d expect bussing to happen… but didn’t. Stay tuned
I have also taken that strategy before lol. I prefer that one.

Samac continues to be impossible for me to read, I don’t think I sussed her at all until literally today.

• Care
Why would you let a tie happen?!?! Lmao.

Honestly super surprised Sporty made it to the end. Good play 😍
Oh I wanted to kill her so bad
Her and I always turn on each other in end game. Even when we’re both villagers, 10th anniversary is a good example of that lol

20712803-2EE0-46FF-8F06-C16C5BBA2BFB.jpeg
86C42DEB-FFDE-42A9-A33F-F81B4A86FC95.jpeg

I also have multiplepieces of paper that look like this as stuff happened and mathing everything out and not trusting myself and having to do it all again after mkg got mod smitten. Numbers is villians.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Care