Purdue c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Campus is extremely safe. Some people say some parts of Lafayette are sketchy but I personally think Lafayette is fine.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Same here. And honestly, I like that we are made aware of when something like this is happening immediately, through the text service. Makes me feel more safe.

Honestly also a lot of attempted sexual assault are at parties. They're not just happening in the street.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok thanks guys... I have no idea what the area is like and I'm not used to living anywhere else so I was becoming worried.
I guess living in New York city area makes you more paranoid to night activity and such... haha.
I was just imagining staying on campus studying until late at night and then walking back home and worrying that it would be dangerous.
I'm glad to hear some words of reassurance though!

Ok thanks guys... I have no idea what the area is like and I'm not used to living anywhere else so I was becoming worried.
I guess living in New York city area makes you more paranoid to night activity and such... haha.
I was just imagining staying on campus studying until late at night and then walking back home and worrying that it would be dangerous.
I'm glad to hear some words of reassurance though!
Purdue does have a Safewalk program. A student member or a team will walk you home from campus to nearby campus. They're trained through the Purdue Police, and are very nice. I worked late nights in Lynn's library, and have used this service more than once.

I hate to be that person, but I still have 3 bedrooms available in a 4bed 2 bath place just outside of campus. Me and my cat would love to room with any of you! :)

Hey guys, I need advice. What is the best internet provider in the west lafayette area?

Hey guys, I need advice. What is the best internet provider in the west lafayette area?
Comcast and Metronet are the most popular in my circles. If you're living in a complex, they might be limited on who you can use, depending on what's already wired.