Purdue c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So if you didn't go to Purdue as an undergrad, you probably won't have access to this page?

Members don't see this ad.

I think they said during the interview day that those who are accepted will get information about how to sign up for a mypurdue account when we get our letter. That's the site where we need to accept any financial aid.

Yeah but like I don't have access right now to check a status or anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just don't understand why the person a few posts above was talking about seeing their acceptance status through their my Purdue is all.

I think if you applied while still attending as an undergrad, it updates your information automatically. As current students we have access to mypurdue, and information is updated automatically once changes in admission statuses are made.

Hypothetically, if I had gotten an acceptance last year during my junior spring semester, I would see on mypurdue that I have information pertaining to an acceptance to the vet school. It sounds like during that year, someone made a mistake and put in all the accepted students information before the phone calls had been made.

I got a call from the Dean today- I'm in!!

Reactions: 2 users
Got a call from the Dean - I'm in! Now to find pitbull friendly housing! (Any current students have suggestions?)

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't heard a thing...I'm OOS. Not sure if that's good or bad :/ haha

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if they're going in any sort of order at all

OOS, just got a call from Dean Reed. I'm in!!!!!

Hah he called today? Looks like dean reed isn't too big on valentine's day!

Or maybe he wanted to spread the love

To current students, any housing recommendations? Any help would be appreciated!

Don't do Granite or Bk Management, I've heard nothing but bad. I live in The Avenue, and it's pretty nice. Close to the Walmart and has a shuttle to and from campus. Baywater and Copper Beech are other places I've heard good things about. If you're not bringing a pet, Purdue Research Foundation has good on campus apartments.

We should bake a fb page so those that want to find a roommate can :)

I do know a graduate student in Ag Ed who will be looking for a roommate if anyone's interested.

Does anyone have any idea when they stop making accepted student phone calls? My anxiety is starting to get the best of me...

Quick question for current students: Is it common for accepted students to defer a year so they can work and live in Indiana and gain residency or is it even possible to defer for that reason?

if I remember correctly Dean Reed interviewed me as well, and I felt a little uneasy after my interview, because I think he was playing Devil's Advocate for many of the erhic questions. But I think as long as you had an opinion and didn't really waver on your answer he respected that.

Quick question for current students: Is it common for accepted students to defer a year so they can work and live in Indiana and gain residency or is it even possible to defer for that reason?
I don't think that kind of system exists at purdue like it exists at Penn, sorry

I don't think that kind of system exists at purdue like it exists at Penn, sorry
Ah, shoot. I absolutely love Purdue I just don't think I can afford out of state tuition for 4 years.

OH MY GOODNESS!!! JUST GOT THE CALL (OOS) !!! Was notttttt expecting that at all after my interview!! ahhh!!! this is gonna be the most difficult decision now!!

So are there any other girls on here looking for a roommate?

I havent decided yet where togo! Is april too late to make living arrangements?? Where do the vet students live, apt complexes?

I'm sure April isn't too late. I'm just trying to get a jump on things because I know I want to go to Purdue and the earlier I can decide the more options there will be.

I got a call from Dean Reed last night around 8pm. I was screaming at the phone! :banana:This is gonna be the best day of my life~:banana:

Reactions: 1 users
I havent decided yet where togo! Is april too late to make living arrangements?? Where do the vet students live, apt complexes?
April definitely isn't too late =)

So are there any other girls on here looking for a roommate?
I haven't made my decision yet but I should know by the end of next week. If I decide on purdue I will be looking for a roommate!

Just reiterating that I know a lovely young woman who's starting her masters that's looking for roommate(s). She's been my best friend since freshman year, and is a fantastic and easy person to live with. I'd add myself in there, but I'm only sticking around the Lafayette area for another semester.

I just have to pinch myself every so often and remind myself that I am going to vet school at PURDUE!!!!!!

Well, just got an email. I got placed on the alternate list. OOS.

Does anybody know how many people are placed on the alternate list?