Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thought I would share a little something that crossed my path today. Sadly, my camera battery pack was dying thus causing focus issues. But, some turned out OK...

goslings.jpg

WYqJlxoT-FQRXLgEmTHwZy_tAynWEGG7bcgCZxtnM-4

Thought I would share a little something that crossed my path today. Sadly, my camera battery pack was dying thus causing focus issues. But, some turned out OK...

goslings.jpg

Awww! Sweet little babes! :love: Thanks for sharing, LMMS!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't remember where we had the other page posted with all the mixed breeds, but I just stumbled upon another one.. ;)

Corgi mixes!

some of these are cute, some of these make me go :eek::eek::eek: as i cannot imagine the personality combo that comes out of this! (i.e. watch your fingers vet personnel!)

That's what I was thinking! Most of them do look cute though.. ;)

I thought these smilies are good for the application process....

Waiting for letter...

Receiving acceptance letter...

Those ARE awesome. SDN should definitely add those!

So I was leaving campus today and I saw a red mustang and guess what the license plate said? "ORCAGRL" I was like what??? I never thought anyone else would think of the same thing!!! I got a pic of it, but it's pretty blurry.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. go to maps.google.com
2. click on get directions
3. click on the walking icon
4. enter "the shire" as your starting point
5. enter "Mordor" as your destination

You're welcome!

1. go to maps.google.com

You're welcome!
That's awesome! :laugh:

I don't get it? Mine sent me walking north through Washington state. And then I tried again and it said destination could not be found
In a box on the left it says: Use caution – One does not simply walk into Mordor.

I don't get it? Mine sent me walking north through Washington state. And then I tried again and it said destination could not be found
I thought the same thing but then saw the box. but the whole time I was like "Oh my God, The Shire is in Washington........":laugh:

Nope. All I get is something about walking directions being in beta or "
We couldn't understand this location.

• Make sure all names are spelled correctly.
  • Try adding a city, state, or zip code."
  • Try right-clicking on the map to replace this destination
It should say walking directions are in beta. Use caution-one does not simply walk into Mordor.

"Walking directions are in beta.
Use caution – This route may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths."

I'm so disappointd
Fail. Google doesn't like you.

My sarcastic font wasn't enough? :laugh: Seriously, if you hear people entering the veterinary field agreeing with the crap on that website, please stand up for reason against them.

Also found this one sad/entertaing. (Music on the website, be pre-warned).

My sarcastic font wasn't enough? :laugh: Seriously, if you hear people entering the veterinary field agreeing with the crap on that website, please stand up for reason against them.

Will do!! And I will also take note of the font :laugh:

Her writing style isn't very professional. I feel like I'm reading something written by a middle schooler.

I love the "many vets says ....pets will be cancer and disease free".

Many = 2, the 2 senile vets she brought cupcakes to and just shake their heads yes to anything she said?

My path prof says that if anything lives long enough it will get cancer. Also you can't say your puppy won't have diseases. Like it can get worms or parvo or any other illness. Just saying. Also I don't get why people are making these kinds of mutts and charging thousands of dollars for them. People sure can be stupid.

I just looked at the second one. OMG that's crazy. I know I wouldn't want to own a wolf. And what's this about dogs having hair, not fur?

I just looked at the second one. OMG that's crazy. I know I wouldn't want to own a wolf. And what's this about dogs having hair, not fur?

We have a couple of wolf patients that are pretty fantastic but I wouldn't BUY one!!
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure yorkies are considered to have hair not fur. (Like sheep with hair vs wool?)

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile

We have a couple of wolf patients that are pretty fantastic but I wouldn't BUY one!!
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure yorkies are considered to have hair not fur. (Like sheep with hair vs wool?)

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile

Oh I know about yorkies and the long "haired" breeds, but they talked about fur and how most dogs have hair instead. I'm not really sure what I think about a wolf breeding program to produce pets.

Oh I know about yorkies and the long "haired" breeds, but they talked about fur and how most dogs have hair instead. I'm not really sure what I think about a wolf breeding program to produce pets.
TOTALLY agree about the breeding program. Gross. (I'm not a big fan of most breeders.... including my parents... pomeranians.....) And I have no idea wtf they are talking about regarding the hair thing then lol. That was all I got regarding that haha.

1. go to maps.google.com

You're welcome!

jk.. should've finished reading the thread. whoo finals

Last edited:

Ok.. That website is sad....

Website said:
To help

compensate you can help by

putting there food on the ground

sometimes or put dirt and little

rocks in the food bowl.

Please, go ahead and add rocks to your wolves' food. I will be glad to remove them when they can't get through the digestive tract because your "small rocks" weren't "small". Also, please figure out how to use proper grammar. It is their not there.

Oh my god. Boyfriend half asleep next to me, starts laughing maniacally, can't get a word out of him as to why. After a good two minutes of rather creepy laughing, he manages to sputter that he started laughing because of how the word "rabbit" sounds, and then laughing because of how weird it was to laugh at that. A moment of "wtf" silence later, he trails off "you know, though, rabbit is a weird word... with two 'b's..." and passes back to sleep.

:wtf:

Oh my god. Boyfriend half asleep next to me, starts laughing maniacally, can't get a word out of him as to why. After a good two minutes of rather creepy laughing, he manages to sputter that he started laughing because of how the word "rabbit" sounds, and then laughing because of how weird it was to laugh at that. A moment of "wtf" silence later, he trails off "you know, though, rabbit is a weird word... with two 'b's..." and passes back to sleep.

:wtf:

My husband wakes up and says weird-ass things in his sleep all the time. Sadly, I'm usually zonked too, so I never remember it the next day to tell him what he said. There was something about a purple bucket once.

Or he sits up and look around all confused, and mumbles something. I find if I just say, "Go BACK to SLEEP!" he usually does without argument.

I sleep so much better when he isn't here. But then I'm all lonely and stuff.

My husband wakes up and says weird-ass things in his sleep all the time. Sadly, I'm usually zonked too, so I never remember it the next day to tell him what he said. There was something about a purple bucket once.

Or he sits up and look around all confused, and mumbles something. I find if I just say, "Go BACK to SLEEP!" he usually does without argument.

I sleep so much better when he isn't here. But then I'm all lonely and stuff.

Mine talks all the time, and it's usually really entertaining. He'll carry on short conversations with me, or someone in his dream, which is fun. But similarly, usually a "go back to bed" works to get him to quiet, mumble "okay," and turn over.

This time, two minutes of unexplained maniacal laughter was a tad bit more in the creepy side of the scale than entertaining. :scared:

One time my bf was speaking French in his sleep. He was taking French at the time, but he never really spoke it and I have no idea what he said. However, he's usually a pretty quiet sleeper so this was super creepy.