SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I remembered largely that I've been told you are a really really good player and I had heard I think after you died n1 on syndicate that you die n1 a lot so I thought you would be a target I targeted WildZoo as my other target

N1 I think my ability got redirected based on the night flavor but I was told I still can't target you again.
Oh, that's unfortunate.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My fellow SDNers,

I'm fine.

Thank you for attending.

#SOTUAddress

goat-scary-animal.gif
No pls

Who told you that I was a good player @☆ Zenon ☆?
It was in the cross over game on Syndicate

People were mad you got n1d said it happens all the time because your a good player. I vividly remember that argument because I said it shouldn't matter if you die a lot n1 when making decisions you should still make the optimal decision.

But as a town protective I am gonna target the player who is apparently notoriously N1d constantly for being good

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i don't have any info on chillbo? other than he said he targeted me, and stuff happened
Oh, I thought you knew something since you were trying to dismantle his wagon. Do you think he has wolf viability today?

Constituents,

With all this death and destruction, you might say to yourself, I can't do this. And I'll tell you I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here! But we are...

It's like in the great tales, full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't even want to know the end, because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was after so much bad had happened?? But in the end, it's only a passing thing: this shadow.

Even darkness must pass! A new day will come! And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you; that meant something, even if you were too goaty to understand why.

But I think I do understand, I know now. Goats in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. Because they were holding onto something: that there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for!

8f9.gif

Okie dokie, with the ostensible death of us all looming, it is time to lay bare the evidence.

As alluded to yesterday, I am your trusty neighborhood watchdog tracker.

N1, targeted AM; as I said, always seer/track the mayor immediately!!1! However, with the chaos redirect, I ended up tracking shelter, who did indeed perform movement, but unclear as to what.

N2, targeted genny, who was in fact visited by sheltermed (and it seems has some sort of blocking role, as genny stated she was jailed [seems wolfy!])

N3, targeted Sporty, who was indeed visited by Zenon, as well as by AM, and, dare I say, a flightless bird.

Take this for what you will, I will probably not be long for the world.

Okie dokie, with the ostensible death of us all looming, it is time to lay bare the evidence.

As alluded to yesterday, I am your trusty neighborhood watchdog tracker.

N1, targeted AM; as I said, always seer/track the mayor immediately!!1! However, with the chaos redirect, I ended up tracking shelter, who did indeed perform movement, but unclear as to what.

N2, targeted genny, who was in fact visited by sheltermed (and it seems has some sort of blocking role, as genny stated she was jailed [seems wolfy!])

N3, targeted Sporty, who was indeed visited by Zenon, as well as by AM, and, dare I say, a flightless bird.

Take this for what you will, I will probably not be long for the world.
Why does your ability have two different definitions here? Neither of which are tracking?

• Hmm
Can you explain why you decided to claim tracker if you knew you were a watcher? Additionally, why did you choose these people to watch?
I think this watcher type role is a newer generation creation compared to the classic tracker that I'm familiar with. Consider it simply an issue of semantics.

As I said, it only made sense to watch you N1 as a co-mayor, I had some mild vibes on genny N2, and Sporty was one of my ??? reads and I felt I would gain the most info there versus say Zenon.

I think this watcher type role is a newer generation creation compared to the classic tracker that I'm familiar with. Consider it simply an issue of semantics.

As I said, it only made sense to watch you N1 as a co-mayor, I had some mild vibes on genny N2, and Sporty was one of my ??? reads and I felt I would gain the most info there versus say Zenon.
What does the word "watcher" mean to you?

This seems to be a lot of questioning over how I interpreted my role initially, when it has been shown over and over that I'm the product of a different generation and there are certainly discrepancies on how games are performed now.

Could be trying to create a little snowball action and finally get my lynched so you can have your wolfy win?!?

At the beginning of the game I would have said that you watch the actions your targeted person does during the course of the night, but now it would seem to be watch what happens to them.
So when you learned that information, why did you watch people you were thought were wolves on N2 and N3? Who uses actions on wolves at night?
This seems to be a lot of questioning over how I interpreted my role initially, when it has been shown over and over that I'm the product of a different generation and there are certainly discrepancies on how games are performed now.

Could be trying to create a little snowball action and finally get my lynched so you can have your wolfy win?!?
My son, watchers existed on SDN since 2016 at the bare minimum. You can claim you're confused about the definitions but it's not a product "of your generation" since I've seen them since I first started playing. I'd even go as far as to say trackers and watchers were invented at the same time.

So when you learned that information, why did you watch people you were thought were wolves on N2 and N3? Who uses actions on wolves at night?

My son, watchers existed on SDN since 2016 at the bare minimum. You can claim you're confused about the definitions but it's not a product "of your generation" since I've seen them since I first started playing. I'd even go as far as to say trackers and watchers were invented at the same time.
The first night with chaos it wasn't even entirely clear what happened and as I was redirected, impossible to say whether I was "tracking" or "watching." Even N2, when it was said that genny was visited by shelter, considering that this game is purported to have non-standard mechanics, if I think I'm tracking genny, but she's vanilla and just chilling while shelter visits, that still seems to me like something a "tracker" could pick up.

Maybe it became a thing in pre-vet, but never in any role that I had or can remember seeing in a game, and was definitely not a pervasive thing in lounge games.

The first night with chaos it wasn't even entirely clear what happened and as I was redirected, impossible to say whether I was "tracking" or "watching." Even N2, when it was said that genny was visited by shelter, considering that this game is purported to have non-standard mechanics, if I think I'm tracking genny, but she's vanilla and just chilling while shelter visits, that still seems to me like something a "tracker" could pick up.
No, a tracker would absolutely never get that result. It would say "genny visits no one" or something similar. If you were unsure about whether you were a tracker or a watcher, I'm sure the mods would have happily clarified.

At what point did you figure out that you were a watcher? It must have been before our conversation because you corrected yourself without any prompting.

Also, are you sure that you shared your real N1 result with me? It was phrased that shelter did something?

No, a tracker would absolutely never get that result. It would say "genny visits no one" or something similar. If you were unsure about whether you were a tracker or a watcher, I'm sure the mods would have happily clarified.

At what point did you figure out that you were a watcher? It must have been before our conversation because you corrected yourself without any prompting.

Also, are you sure that you shared your real N1 result with me? It was phrased that shelter did something?
My role has a possibility of watching or motion tracking presumably based on RNG. The way it's written was interpreted as motion (targeted player is doing something and therefore creating motion) or tracking (lucky roll of the die lets me know exactly what motion they performed).

It wouldn't have been apparent until this mornings results.

Looking back, I was redirected onto shelter, and motion was detected, so in that regard, someone must have acted upon her.

My role has a possibility of watching or motion tracking presumably based on RNG. The way it's written was interpreted as motion (targeted player is doing something and therefore creating motion) or tracking (lucky roll of the die lets me know exactly what motion they performed).

Looking back, I was redirected onto shelter, and motion was detected, so in that regard, someone must have acted upon her.
is2g

Okay. So you're telling me that you never saw that it said you RNG three totally different abilities until just hours ago? You just assumed every time that you were tracking?

i2stg

Okay. So you're telling me that you never saw that it said you RNG three totally different abilities until just hours ago? You just assumed every time that you were tracking?
I never said 3 abilities. Motion or watching. And I have clearly stated that my interpretation was that watching = tracking.

This is getting ridiculous.

You've Goat to be Kidding Me - Day 4 Tally

Chillbo (1) - sheltermed

1/6 voting
Missing: Literally everyone minus 1

Vote closes tomorrow, 8/2, at 9 PM CDT (~23.5 hours)

• Love
I never said 3 abilities. Motion or watching. And I have clearly stated that my interpretation was that watching = tracking.

This is getting ridiculous.
You literally just said this. Do you mean three or are you interchanging noninterchangable definitions again?

Perhaps one of my bigger questions outside of this mechanical hell though is why, if you thought that you were tracking someone, did you say this?
Also, I would hope that if there are any seer or tracker type buttery rolls that they looked at me last night just straight chilling.

To keep my roll on the down low, obvs.
Literally no one asked for your ability. That came fully unprompted. If you really wanted to stay down low, you wouldn't have said anything at all.

Voting me is the stake in your grave. See you on the other side.

Yeet Chillbo

Literally no one asked for your ability. That came fully unprompted. If you really wanted to stay down low, you never would have said it.

Voting me is the stake in your grave. See you on the other side.

Yeet Chillbo
Again, my era where 99% of games would have these roles and they would be expected so stating such a thing would be innocuous. :smack:

No one commented on that statement until just now so clearly it didn't have much effect. I continue my stance that this is MYLO (I believe the youth are calling it), and you're trying to create some illusion that will get me misyeeted for your victory.

Again, my era where 99% of games would have these roles and they would be expected so stating such a thing would be innocuous. :smack:
99% of games had a PR randomly claim that they did no action at night, hoping that someone would catch them in a lie because they actually did do an action that night? What was the long-term strategy behind that?
No one commented on that statement until just now so clearly it didn't have much effect. I continue my stance that this is MYLO (I believe the youth are calling it), and you're trying to create some illusion that will get me misyeeted for your victory.
I didn't comment on it because I don't pry on action claims unless I have reason to believe someone is being inconsistent. Today was the first where that became relevant.

Point out what illusion I have created. Name one thing that is incorrect in my arguments of how tracking/watching/motion mechanics work. Alternatively, name one quote of yours that I fabricated.

99% of games had a PR randomly claim that they did no action at night, hoping that someone would catch them in a lie because they actually did do an action that night? What was the long-term strategy behind that?

I didn't comment on it because I don't pry on action claims unless I have reason to believe someone is being inconsistent. Today was the first where that became relevant.

Point out what illusion I have created. Name one thing that is incorrect in my arguments of how tracking/watching/motion mechanics work. Alternatively, name one quote of yours that I fabricated.
You continue to use my misunderstanding of game mechanics as evidence of wolfiness and no apparent amount of explanation or justification has caused you to aback down.

If I was a wolf would my pack mates let me be this stupid?!?!?