SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don’t understand why you’re clearing zenon
1. She's interested in forming a blocc.
2. She hasn't OMGUSed anyone who's suspected her, even when she was a serious wagon.
3. Targets make sense.
4. Night action is literally supported by Chillbo's claim.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Last calendar night or fiscal night?

I literally didn’t open the thread after about 8am yesterday so if it was calendar night I didn’t even see it.
The former. You should definitely check it out because he claimed there.

The former. You should definitely check it out because he claimed there.
Okay I found it and… I mean. I don’t really get what you want me to get from that.

“This is a game where assumptions are dangerous.The mechanics in this game are NOT standard.” Is from the rules

I do think it’s weird that genny is so heavily advocating for him, but she’s also a good wolf so idk that she’d protect a packmate that hard.

Okay I found it and… I mean. I don’t really get what you want me to get from that.

“This is a game where assumptions are dangerous.The mechanics in this game are NOT standard.” Is from the rules

I do think it’s weird that genny is so heavily advocating for him, but she’s also a good wolf so idk that she’d protect a packmate that hard.
There were no assumptions. Everything that was discussed came directly from his mouth. What post number did you start reading at?

I do wish I knew when shelter went though. It's been 21 hours for crying out loud.

I do wish I knew when shelter went though. It's been 21 hours for crying out loud.
Shelter is here now but also in Puerto Rico at a conference, don't know if have time to catch up before close 😩 I'm headed to my hotel now

Based on what I've skimmed through (not a whole lot I'll admit but I saw the exchange between AM and Chillbo about watcher vs tracker or whatever) I'm comfortable leaving my vote where it is

There were no assumptions. Everything that was discussed came directly from his mouth. What post number did you start reading at?
No, I agree. It’s straight from his mouth. I guess I just don’t really understand- can you explain what in particular concerns you?

I’m just not gonna say “oh it’s sketchy that your ability is xyz” when the rules say that abilities are gonna be weird

No, I agree. It’s straight from his mouth. I guess I just don’t really understand- can you explain what in particular concerns you?

I’m just not gonna say “oh it’s sketchy that your ability is xyz” when the rules say that abilities are gonna be weird
The lying about night actions, weird targets, and retroactive explanations of what exactly his ability does.

Shelter is here now but also in Puerto Rico at a conference, don't know if have time to catch up before close 😩 I'm headed to my hotel now

Based on what I've skimmed through (not a whole lot I'll admit but I saw the exchange between AM and Chillbo about watcher vs tracker or whatever) I'm comfortable leaving my vote where it is
Zenon had a question for you.

You fools. I hope you all remember this game for eternity when you choked it away.
You've
- misyeeted twice
- cleared genny solely because she was jailed when there are two wolves
- yet to share a POE that has more than one person in it
- are voting another villager today

So if I'm choking, what does that mean for you?

But also genny's literally always wolfing here. There's no way that she disregards my clear statement about two wagons, ignores my points on Zenon, and neither can explain a single wolf read nor say why she was going to bat for Chillbo yesterday no matter how many times I ask.

But also genny's literally always wolfing here. There's no way that she disregards my clear statement about two wagons, ignores my points on Zenon, and neither can explain a single wolf read nor say why she was going to bat for Chillbo yesterday no matter how many times I ask.
Ok but what if I just play differently than you

Ok but what if I just play differently than you
Voting a third person in marvolo without even building a case on them is not simply playing differently than me. You know what happens if villagers aren't voting together.
So you better come up with a different partner for Chillbo if that’s your worldview because it 100% isn’t me
I have to assume it's you or we lose anyway because that means the vote is split.

Also, I have named two people. I would like you to do the same.

Like I've been begging for days for you to tell me why Chillbo is village beyond "wolves don't run for mayor." If you thought that were true, you wouldn't have unvoted me at all during the election.

Like I've been begging for days for you to tell me why Chillbo is village beyond "wolves don't run for mayor." If you thought that were true, you wouldn't have unvoted me at all during the election.
I don’t have concrete proof. All I can go on is how I’m reading someone. And you disagreed with that, so :shrug: