St. Matthew's University, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMUVET2014

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Theresa and I am just finishing up my 4th semester at St. Matthew's University School of Veterinary Medicine. I am also concurrently completing the dual master's program for Health Care Management through Davenport University. I have lived on the island for 16 months and I am happy to answer any questions or address any concerns that anyone might have about St. Matthew's Veterinary School or the Davenport program. Feel free to contact me through the Student Doctor Network or privately ([email protected]).

Members don't see this ad.

How does St.Matthew's contact their applicants? I always check my portal and email account with them. I also saw that they can do phone calls. When did you apply/when did you hear from them/and how?

Thank you!

Hello All,

My name is Theresa and I am just finishing up my 4th semester at St. Matthew's University School of Veterinary Medicine. I am also concurrently completing the dual master's program for Health Care Management through Davenport University. I have lived on the island for 16 months and I am happy to answer any questions or address any concerns that anyone might have about St. Matthew's Veterinary School or the Davenport program. Feel free to contact me through the Student Doctor Network or privately ([email protected]).

I emailed you to ask you questions, if I may. My daughter was just accepted so with all of the negative posts, we are concerned. Please reach out to us. Thank you. Concernedmother....