StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I didn't live to endgame in literary fiction.
Right but i was and i was suspecting you in D1.

It’s an example how i was in endgame in a wolf!you world

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Right but i was and i was suspecting you in D1.

It’s an example how i was in endgame in a wolf!you world
Doesn't matter. This isn't a wolf!me world, and leaving you alive when SAR was wavering on me yet you've relatively steadfastly wolfread me, including contingency yeeting me, would be stupid. I engage in WIFOM, but I like to think I'm not DUMB.

Doesn't matter. This isn't a wolf!me world, and leaving you alive when SAR was wavering on me yet you've relatively steadfastly wolfread me, including contingency yeeting me, would be stupid. I engage in WIFOM, but I like to think I'm not DUMB.
One of my more pressing concerns about you is the way you've portrayed SAR's read on you this phase.

One of my more pressing concerns about you is the way you've portrayed SAR's read on you this phase.
She explicitly said I was concretely village. Then said she wanted to look back at me if barks flipped village, which she did.
That's a lot less solid than someone actually contingency yeeting me like Lawpy did.

SAR went from village reading you to deciding you’re in her POE if barky flipped village

I've said it before and I'll say it again: really good game, JJJ. You're doing a phenomenal job.
But you need to die.

She explicitly said I was concretely village. Then said she wanted to look back at me if barks flipped village, which she did.
That's a lot less solid than someone actually contingency yeeting me like Lawpy did.
Sure, Lawpy's suspicion was more concrete by the night phase. SAR was clear though that your posture had changed for her in a significant way, and I don't think you've truly acknowledged that problem.

Barks flipped and then SAR was NK, she didn't get a chance to review you

Sorry guys, Mondays are long and I promised my coworkers to bring a gender reveal cake tomorrow so my whole evening has been cakeing and then my buttercream I made yesterday tried to separate so I'm paddling it into submission.

I still intend to finish my Barks iso but I think the vote being either PSV or Barks today is probably the best case scenario given the reevaluating I've done in the past day cycle.

Lawp and Stagg's interactions really make me feel village. I don't see a world in which it's JJJ or Miranda. So while Barks is currently my top, PSV would be my next day elimination.
This post

Members don't see this ad :)
Barks flipped and then SAR was NK, she didn't get a chance to review you
She didn't, but... Not to toot my own horn, but I'd prefer to take my chances and try to change her mind if she's got some space to give rather than make Lawpy do a total 180.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: really good game, JJJ. You're doing a phenomenal job.
But you need to die.
Whatever happens, this whole game has been a great example of what I think SDN is about! Y'all are the best.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
She didn't, but... Not to toot my own horn, but I'd prefer to take my chances and try to change her mind if she's got some space to give rather than make Lawpy do a total 180.
But you just said she did review you and now you're saying she didn't? 🤨

It was always going to be this way, wasn't it? Lawpy is the pocketed villager, swallowed so deep you can't hear his robotic beeping. Miranda is the confused chicken-lover along for the ride. JJJ the constipated cat overlord, pulling the strings with his hands behind his back. And I, the sacrificial lamb.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I think the biggest point I have to return to is: I wouldn't kill samac. I wouldn't, straight up. I really was looking forward to playing with her again. It's been a long time. As a wolf, I LOVE trying to pocket wolf!mom. Why would wolf!PSV kill her before I got the chance?

It was always going to be this way, wasn't it? Lawpy is the pocketed villager, swallowed so deep you can't hear his robotic beeping. Miranda is the confused chicken-lover along for the ride. JJJ the constipated cat overlord, pulling the strings with his hands behind his back. And I, the sacrificial lamb.
Wait what pls

I’m not a robot even though ChatGPT argued i was “an AI language model” :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Wait what pls

I’m not a robot even though ChatGPT argued i was “an AI language model” :mad:
Your AI needs to be updated because you still aren't picking up what I'm putting down.
I. Am. Village. JJJ isn't.

I am absolutely town, and I am absolutely constipated. At all times.

I don't suppose I can do anything in three minutes to prevent village from throwing this, can I?

Your AI needs to be updated because you still aren't picking up what I'm putting down.
I. Am. Village. JJJ isn't.
PSV/pshelty pls your defense is basically a nightkill analysis. That’s the one thing that doesn’t make sense to me and why i had to read the writeups to understand what happened

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Welcome to the Store - N7 Offerings

PLANTING DEPARTMENT
Crop
Seed Cost
Grow Time
Sale Price
Failure Chance
Parsnip​
20g​
Short (1 cycle; plant N0, harvest N1)​
35g​
25%​
Wheat​
10g​
Short​
25g​
25%​
Potato​
50g​
Intermediate (2 cycles; plant N0, harvest N2)​
80g​
15%​
Yam​
75g​
Intermediate​
120g​
15%​
Strawberry​
100g​
Long (3 cycles; plant N0, harvest N3)​
200g​
5%​
Blueberry​
80g​
Long​
100g (harvests 2-3 blueberries per unit planted)​
5%​

Please note that while in Stardew Valley, some crops may be constantly renewing after harvest (blueberries, for example), for the purposes of this game, they are NOT.​

• Angry
Welcome to the Store - N7 Offerings

ANIMAL DEPARTMENT

NOTE: You MUST purchase and build a coop (500g, 1 cycle to completion) and/or a barn (500g, 2 cycles to completion) BEFORE buying any animals.
If you purchased a coop N0, you may purchase coop animals tonight.

Coop Animals
Animal
Purchase Price
Product
Sale Price
Production Frequency
Chicken​
250g​
Egg​
50g​
Each night​
Duck​
400g​
Duck egg​
95g​
Each night​
Duck feather​
250g​
15% chance of occurring every other night​

Barn Animals
AnimalPurchase PriceProductSale PriceProduction Frequency
Cow800gMilk200gEach night
Goat1200gGoat milk375gEach night
Sheep2000gWool850gEvery other night
Pig3000gTruffle650gCan be each night pending success (40% chance), may find more than 1 per night

• Angry
WHO BAMBOOZLED ME
I THOUGHT THIS WAS OVER :mad:

• Care
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I'm just going to sit here and wait for a flip.

• Wow