StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder what would've happened if PSV had lied and said she watched me last night and saw you come to visit :unsure:
well wha what ha happened was I uh, well you see I, the thing is, I mean if you really think about it, HEY WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE *hides*

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
In truth I would have just treated it as a lie. Any mechanical claim made at LyLo is subject to that.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Like, is it Zenge like "henge"? Because I've been mentally pronouncing it "Zeng-gay" this whole time....
zengay.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
In truth I would have just treated it as a lie. Any mechanical claim made at LyLo is subject to that.

I figured you would. I'm just idly curious if it may have helped tip the scale in PSV's favour. At the end it still would have been who was believed more but an interesting thought experiment nonetheless

btw I definitely thought this post was going to be my doom because it preceded me getting tracked into a kill or something, thx
I was feeling weird about you at that point but didn't have much of a reason. Sometimes you just poke.
I figured you would. I'm just idly curious if it may have helped tip the scale in PSV's favour. At the end it still would have been who was believed more but an interesting thought experiment nonetheless
I don't think the Lawpy pocket was unsealing tbh

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Is this really the place to talk about professional school. I always felt this was a forum to play WW and discuss issues pertaining to wolfhunting and/or modding. I look at the other players and see questions and concerns about their respective chosen vote. I look at this game thread and see a complaint about WW being 1 out of 50 threads. At the very least, this just doesn't look professional. I see a boomer here who is not serious about enjoying life. Being a stick in the mud is fine, but not here.
I’m post-awwards nostalgia-reading and Mom, I just want to remind you how much we love you

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users