StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
You even put it in mod chat as a reminder

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
We had originally said we were going to keep the roles basic, but then we kept adding and adding trying to balance each side and uhhh basics quickly went out the window

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also @JaggedJimmyJay you were in fact my only PM partner at the time 🥲 and I only ever had one other (Samac)

But wow this is great. I already said in dead chat but I can't even be mad. You fought hard for this win and your pockets were very pleasant :biglove:

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Intro recording

mighty
bluestoat
Vis
AM
Santy
samac
Zenge
robyn
Nate
Clem
alley
Dubz
Stagg
genny
Barky
SAR
PSV
miranda
Lawpy

Forgive me, I get a bit rambly and manic. It's late, and I am not super coherent!

shorty, dina, kdubs
I only listened to mine because it's late I'm selfish
i clicked on SAR's by accident because I'm on my phone and I was like wtf he's just talking about SAR
This seriously made me smile so hard. It was a huge pleasure to play with you and what a rush. Definitely tiring trying to remove Lawpy from his position inside your skin suit but that's what the game is about, eh? No hard feelings whatsoever. And man, to make vocaroos for everyone in the game? :biglove:

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Oooo the Nate one is interesting. I did notice Jay tended to sit on his votes without changing them but without knowing his meta I wasn't sure if that meant anything, since there are definitely people that do that as village.

I listened to one again just now, and I’m basically just yelling. I’m weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
No one:
Absolutely no one:
My brain when I'm trying to sleep: ~mMMm how are you... Clem Daddy? 🤤

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Strange admission:

For the ways that I tend to search threads for reviews, I think xenforo’s format might be better than threadloom’s was. I had a much easier time navigating this game once I figured it out.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
search thingy.png

This kind of search seemed to work quite nicely for me when it came to things like interaction analysis (and I would only be doing more of that in a villager body). It's not perfect since it doesn't grab posts quoted from the name in the search, which are certainly a critical part of interactions. But it mostly gets the job done.

Good morning: thank you all for a very fun game! Haven’t taken hours to close a game in a while (well done, comods!)

I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Big thanks to @supershorty for running a lot of the game while @Dinashadow was in Ecuador and I was AWOL (probably asleep!)

Always a pleasure. Til next time :biglove: :biglove: :biglove:

• Love
  • Care
View attachment 368636
This kind of search seemed to work quite nicely for me when it came to things like interaction analysis (and I would only be doing more of that in a villager body). It's not perfect since it doesn't grab posts quoted from the name in the search, which are certainly a critical part of interactions. But it mostly gets the job done.
Yeah the other downside is missing posts that don't mention the other player by name, like when Zenge said PSV had a minty effervescence

Listening to all the Vocaroos and realize I may be mispronouncing like half of everyone's names :rofl:

Like, is it Zenge like "henge"? Because I've been mentally pronouncing it "Zeng-gay" this whole time....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
The name I thought I was most likely to mispronounce was samac.

sah-mahk
say-mac
sam-ack