Sullivan University, Class of 2015 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am just wondering if they decide not to give you an interview, would they still cash the check? Did anyone turn in the application and didn't heard anything back since? Well, Carolyn emailed me that I am still missing one rec letter and some transcripts, but it is on the way... I am getting nervous.. Wonder how long it takes to get that interview invite? :-/

Members don't see this ad.

Is it too late to apply ? I have everything ready to go and I'll be sending my application by Tuesday! Do you guys think I still have a chance to get an interview? or the class is already full?
Thx

Is it too late to apply ? I have everything ready to go and I'll be sending my application by Tuesday! Do you guys think I still have a chance to get an interview? or the class is already full?
Thx

I don't think it's too late to apply. Even though they open the application in April, but I am pretty you will be fine. What are your stats if you don't mind to sure :)?

Members don't see this ad :)
no its not too late. the 2nd or next round of interviews still haven't been done so of course its not late.

also LID04pp1, do you mind sharing your stats as well???

no its not too late. the 2nd or next round of interviews still haven't been done so of course its not late.

Overall: 3.03
Sci/Math GPA: 2.93
Last year: 3.55

I got a bs degree in biochemistry/cell biology. I have 1 year volunteer experience in clinic with pharmacy dept... I asked my boss that I worked for six years to write me an recommend letter and a science teacher. My GPA is not really great, but hopefully my ps and ec make it look better.

How about you?? do you mind to share? Did you get an interview? If so, how is it?

Last edited:
Overall: 3.03
Sci/Math GPA: 2.93
Last year: 3.55

I got a bs degree in biochemistry/cell biology. I have 1 year volunteer experience in clinic with pharmacy dept... I asked my boss that I worked for six years to write me an recommend letter and a science teacher. My GPA is not really great, but hopefully my ps and ec make it look better.

How about you?? do you mind to share? Did you get an interview? If so, how is it?

I'm still waiting. they told me they are going to review my app in july

anyway my stats:
gpa: 3.4
AA degree at community college
experience: worked as a pharmacy technician at Kroger during my fall semester
then in spring i shadowed a pharmacist for more hours
Volunteer: I judged at a science fair and many others...
Extras: President of Science club at my cc...
Ambassador (student recruiter) at cc
i had 4 LOR sent
and now i can only hope for the best for me and for those that are also waiting! :)

I'm still waiting. they told me they are going to review my app in july

anyway my stats:
gpa: 3.4
AA degree at community college
experience: worked as a pharmacy technician at Kroger during my fall semester
then in spring i shadowed a pharmacist for more hours
Volunteer: I judged at a science fair and many others...
Extras: President of Science club at my cc...
Ambassador (student recruiter) at cc
i had 4 LOR sent
and now i can only hope for the best for me and for those that are also waiting! :)

you have good stats!!! I am pretty sure they will give you an interview! I don't know if I will get one... My GPA is on a low side. Oh btw, once your application complete, would they tell you your status like oh your application is complete and the admission committee is reviewing your application...or you have to email them and ask them your status?

you have good stats!!! I am pretty sure they will give you an interview! I don't know if I will get one... My GPA is on a low side. Oh btw, once your application complete, would they tell you your status like oh your application is complete and the admission committee is reviewing your application...or you have to email them and ask them your status?

you also have good stats and that bachelors is a very strong point in your application. they didn't tell me if my application is complete or not but i just emailed them asking if my LOR has been received and i instantly got a reply back. after that, i waited and then called to ask about when i will get to hear something back and so far they only told that my app is being reviewed in july. and july is about to be over so i am guessing interviews can be made in august??? but i actually still haven't heard anything back.

you also have good stats and that bachelors is a very strong point in your application. they didn't tell me if my application is complete or not but i just emailed them asking if my LOR has been received and i instantly got a reply back. after that, i waited and then called to ask about when i will get to hear something back and so far they only told that my app is being reviewed in july. and july is about to be over so i am guessing interviews can be made in august??? but i actually still haven't heard anything back.

Keep me update! I will keep you update as well :) Good Luck!

I'm happy I'm not too late :)

-My overall GPA is 3.25 from Undergrad and 3.97 from Master's degree

-I graduated 2 years ago with B.S in Biology; I got my pharm tech licenseabout 5 months ago.

-umm...I've been working on my thesis for almost a year and it ispharmacy/drug related

-also I've been volunteering at a pharmacy for almost a year now

-I was the President of our Allied Health class last year and took manyleadership positions during my undergrad.

-I also did a lot of volunteer work

I hope we all get in :) :xf::xf::xf:

I'm happy I'm not too late :)

-My overall GPA is 3.25 from Undergrad and 3.97 from Master's degree

-I graduated 2 years ago with B.S in Biology; I got my pharm tech licenseabout 5 months ago.

-umm...I've been working on my thesis for almost a year and it ispharmacy/drug related

-also I've been volunteering at a pharmacy for almost a year now

-I was the President of our Allied Health class last year and took manyleadership positions during my undergrad.

-I also did a lot of volunteer work

I hope we all get in :) :xf::xf::xf:

Your stats are really good! I am pretty sure you will get an interview! Good luck! Hopefully everyone get an interview and get in ! :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!!! When did you get your email? Are the interviews for next week?

Anyone else get the email?

got the email about 1.5 hours ago, they are staggered for the next 3 weeks at the end of the week, you get to select which date and time.

got the email about 1.5 hours ago, they are staggered for the next 3 weeks at the end of the week, you get to select which date and time.

When did you submit your application? Congrats on the interview! GOOD LUCK :)

Do you mind sharing your stats :)

When did you submit your application? Congrats on the interview! GOOD LUCK :)

Do you mind sharing your stats :)

They received my app at the end of June.

Stats are not that great

Overall: 3.25 (they dont use pharmcas thank goodness)
Sci/Math GPA: ~3.5 or so
Last 60 hours Gpa: 3.45
pcat overall 83%

No bachelors but 124 credit hours.lol

I have shadowed at a hospital pharmacy for the last 5 months

I believe my statement was really good, and my LOR’S are great I read 3 out of 4 before they were sent.

Hi is anyone having an interview on the 5th of august ?. for those who have been accepted for the class of 2015 do you mine sharing some of the questions you were asked?. Also is there anyone coming from Mass or say any of the New England states.

Last edited:
I got my interview email a few days ago and scheduled it for August 19th. Has anyone interviewed already and knows what kind of questions they will ask?

Also, is there a written portion of an interview or an oral portion other than the actual interview? Is there a tour during the interview at all?

Hi is anyone having an interview on the 5th of august ?. for those who have been accepted for the class of 2015 do you mine sharing some of the questions you were asked?. Also is there anyone coming from Mass or say any of the New England st
I got my interview email a few days ago and scheduled it for August 19th. Has anyone interviewed already and knows what kind of questions they will ask?

Also, is there a written portion of an interview or an oral portion other than the actual interview? Is there a tour during the interview at all?

Congrats, do u guys mind share Ur stats and date u turn in the application?

I got my interview invite few days ago and will be interviewing on friday august 5th. I learned the is no essay part of the interview, but the might be a brief tour. Am kind of nervous because Sucop is my first choice. does anyone knows how long it will take to get an acceptance letter after the interview?. I turned in my application in mid june and got my interview invite on wednesday the 27 of July

I received an invite for an interview today, it will be on the 12th! I think I am going to stay in Louisville for a few nights to check out the city as well.

Here are my stats if anyone is curious
I have a 3.5 GPA overall
3.4 Science GPA
I work as a pharmacy tech
2 years of hospital volunteer work
I will obtain my Bachelors degree in April in Biology
I applied around the 1st of July, my app was completed around the 14th.

I sent my application in May. I was missing a few LOR's and a transcript. Everything arrived around July 10th. Hoping to hear something soon.

My Stats (not very good):

Overall GPA: 3.17
Science: 2.77
LOTS of shadowing/volunteering
Good LOR's

Last edited:
I sent my application in May. I was missing a a few LOR's and a transcript. Everything arrived around July 10th. Hoping to hear something soon.

Good LOR's

Me too. Do you have a vs degree?

I sent my application in May. I was missing a a few LOR's and a transcript. Everything arrived around July 10th. Hoping to hear something soon.

Good LOR's

Me too. Do you have a bs degree?

Me too. Do you have a bs degree?

No. I am just completing prereq's. I will be a senior in the fall. It was around my sophomore year that I decided I wanted to do pharmacy. I am behind on a degree. However, if I don't get in this year, I'm going complete my BS in Biology. Hopefully we will hear something soon!

I got my interview invite few days ago and will be interviewing on friday august 5th. I learned the is no essay part of the interview, but the might be a brief tour. Am kind of nervous because Sucop is my first choice. does anyone knows how long it will take to get an acceptance letter after the interview?. I turned in my application in mid june and got my interview invite on wednesday the 27 of July

Hi EZEGO!
I scheduled for the 5th too! I got the email on the 27th as well!

Hi PhoungT603, what time is your interview on the 5th and what city are you coming from.

Hey guys,
How r u guys doing with the application/interview processes?
Just letting u guys know that about 1/3 of the seats for 2015 have already been filled.
Good luck to all.. :)

___________________________--
Class of 2014.

Hey guys,
How r u guys doing with the application/interview processes?
Just letting u guys know that about 1/3 of the seats for 2015 have already been filled.
Good luck to all.. :)

___________________________--
Class of 2014.

How many student in one class? 100?

So today I got an email that my application has been evaluated, but I need to send them my updated transcripts in the future. Did anyone get that too?

Hi everyone, I had my interviews yesterday 05/08 with Dr Facione and Dr pil, most people got just one person for their interviews but I got two, I really don't know why?. Dr Facione asked me what other schools I have applied to and I told him that I have been admitted into the University of findlay college of pharmacy. I am somehow worried, I don't know if this will affect my chances of getting into SUCOP adversely because even though I have been admitted into ufin, SUCOP is my first choice and really want to make it here. I hope that letting them know I already got admissions will put me on a positive rather than on a negative side. Also please anyone who had interviews on 04/08 or 05/08 please let us know immediately they get back to you. Am so stressed up with this waiting stuff, but I believe all will be well.:xf:

Hi everyone, I had my interviews yesterday 05/08 with Dr Facione and Dr pil, most people got just one person for their interviews but I got two, I really don't know why?. Dr Facione asked me what other schools I have applied to and I told him that I have been admitted into the University of findlay college of pharmacy. I am somehow worried, I don't know if this will affect my chances of getting into SUCOP adversely because even though I have been admitted into ufin, SUCOP is my first choice and really want to make it here. I hope that letting them know I already got admissions will put me on a positive rather than on a negative side. Also please anyone who had interviews on 04/08 or 05/08 please let us know immediately they get back to you. Am so stressed up with this waiting stuff, but I believe all will be well.:xf:

They asked me last year during my interview too. I hadn't been accepted anywhere yet, but I did tell them that I had already interviewed at another school and I was still accepted.

They asked me last year during my interview too. I hadn't been accepted anywhere yet, but I did tell them that I had already interviewed at another school and I was still accepted.

Ok, good. Because that exact same thing happened to me too. BTW Dr. Facione and another person interviewed me as well.

I was also interviewed by both of them, which confused me as well. They also asked me if I was applying elsewhere, and why I chose Sullivan if I lived in Cincinnati with UC right around the corner. I answered very honestly and said that I was considering applying to UC again, but that Sullivan was my first choice by far (including the reasons why. I'm kind of too lazy to type them out right now, lol). I was accepted a week later, so I wouldn't think that answering honestly would hurt you.

I interviewed in July, btw.

Good luck! Hope it's not too long of a wait hearing back!

I am super nervous about this interview next week sighhh! good luck to everyone interviewing also!

Last edited:
-GPA: 3.5
-Going to have a bachelors in general health sciences - public health concentration in May 2012
-3 years as a pharmacy technician/intern
-Multiple job shadows with hospitals and managed health care
-Plenty of leadership, extracurriculars, and volunteer work at my current university
-Sent in my application late June/early July and got my interview late July. Going to interview on August 19th

Sooooo pumped for this and ready to have an answer about whether I'll be attending pharmacy school or not!

-GPA: 3.5
-Going to have a bachelors in general health sciences - public health concentration in May 2012
-3 years as a pharmacy technician/intern
-Multiple job shadows with hospitals and managed health care
-Plenty of leadership, extracurriculars, and volunteer work at my current university
-Sent in my application late June/early July and got my interview late July. Going to interview on August 19th

Sooooo pumped for this and ready to have an answer about whether I'll be attending pharmacy school or not!
Hey!!! I reactivated my application this year and sent all of my documents in late June...but so far I have heard nothing from the school...what is wrong with me??? Did you call or talk to Dr. Facione before you get interview email?? thanks a lot

I just received my interview invitation this morning. I scheduled it for September 2nd. I'm nervous!

Hey!!! I reactivated my application this year and sent all of my documents in late June...but so far I have heard nothing from the school...what is wrong with me??? Did you call or talk to Dr. Facione before you get interview email?? thanks a lot

I did not call and talk to anyone. Carolyn emailed me and gave me a list of dates to choose from. Did you get the email confirming that they received all of your documents? I don't know how the deactivation process works...maybe someone else knows...??

Has anyone from the August 5th interviews heard anything back yet?

This interview cycle just ended (18th and 19th). They'll probably take this coming week to evaluate everyone's score from the last 3 Thursdays and Fridays and make decisions. I bet we start hearing back the week after this one coming up. I haven't heard anything, just my speculation...