****The Official Creighton University Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Congratulations everyone! I am applying to Creighton this 2016 AMCAS cycle and had a quick question. I noticed on their admissions website, one of the required courses is physiology. What type of course would meet this requirement. I haven't take a course that is specific to physiology before but I have taken endocrinology, immunology, and cancer biology. Would any of these meet the requirement? I am a senior and I just graduated so I am trying to figure out how to sign up for this course as soon as possible, because Creighton is one of my top choices. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations everyone! I am applying to Creighton this 2016 AMCAS cycle and had a quick question. I noticed on their admissions website, one of the required courses is physiology. What type of course would meet this requirement. I haven't take a course that is specific to physiology before but I have taken endocrinology, immunology, and cancer biology. Would any of these meet the requirement? I am a senior and I just graduated so I am trying to figure out how to sign up for this course as soon as possible, because Creighton is one of my top choices. Thanks!

None of those classes will work. You need to sign up for physiology class specifically.