****The Official OHSU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

I just got an interview invite from OHSU this morning at 9:52AM :). Yassssss. Good luck to all and hope to see you guys there.
oos? if so congrats, pretty much guaranteed acceptance.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm instate. Does that mean I have a lesser chance of getting in? :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't get an email for either competitive or soft rejection! WHAT AM I????

My AADSAS was updated but I didn't receive an email either....

OHSU sending us mixed signals..... I feel like this is a one-sided relationship, why don't you love me?!

I got an invitation to interview, but when I've called nobody answered. Does anyone know which dates they are scheduling interviews? Thanks!

Got an interview invite 3 days ago on Oct 17th! Tried scheduling an interview date today but they didn't pick up so I left a message. Will try again tomorrow! I am OOS too incase anyone was wondering. Good luck guys, I wish you the best!

Members don't see this ad :)
Status updated on AADSAS as being reviewed but no email yet. Please oh please oh please.

As a sidenote - what is OOS tuition like at Oregon?

I received the competitive email late last night! Does it seem like there's a correlation between this email and invites so far? I'm OOS

I haven't gotten any emails from them since the early application confirmation. I do have the under review status in AADSAS however. I'm from WA so hoping for an answer!

Just got the competitive application email! Hoping for an interview soon! Does anyone know the next interview date?

I got the competitive email and never got an interview lol soooo

Just got the competitive email! My AADSAS portal was updated to the "your application is going through a multi-leveled review" status a few weeks ago so I'm not sure what it all means but I hope I get an interview invitation!

Just left the SOD, talked to Mark. He said he sent out about 400 emails tonight and they have about 200 applications left to screen. Hope that helps , good luck everyone.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the competitive email too!
A couple people have talked about getting interview invites, I assume those interviews already happened, how'd it go?!

Btw, the dental student said they have seen between 12-20 people interview so far. Mostly OOS.

got the competitive email couple weeks back, dead silent so far!

They have been interviewing since the end of October. I'm not going to speculate on how many applicants per week, but everyone I know that has interviewed is in-state.

Btw, the dental student said they have seen between 12-20 people interview so far. Mostly OOS.

They have been interviewing since the end of October. I'm not going to speculate on how many applicants per week, but everyone I know that has interviewed is in-state.

Haha, sweet... So I'll assume no one knows?...

Reactions: 1 users
Soft rejection yesterday night...y u do this to me OHSU?!

Residency: WA
GPA (science, overall): 3.2, 3.3
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/21/21/28/no

Hey folks,
Still waiting for word (my ADEAA status is blabity blah multi leveled review, and I have the received email from OHSU)

Residency: IS
GPA: 3.95, 3.98
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading) 24/24/18/28

Luck to us all ;)

Anyone heard anything today about acceptance? I'm still holding out to get an interview from here!

I'm in the same boat!

.Nope I have not heard anything from them. They are the only school that I have not heard back from today. They told us that we would be notified via written communication but I do not know if this typically means by email or via post mail.

Congratz! Were you guys notified by email or snail mail?

Got my acceptance via email :)

Got my acceptance! Loved the facilities.

Looks like I got accepted yesterday! In state here.

Is there a Facebook page yet?? It would be nice to be able to get in contact with some current students at OHSU! im having a very difficult time making decisions about schools and it would be nice to ask some questions to help make my decision!

Facebook page is up. Some of the first years have put it together for you.

Email from OHSU notification on my phone. Flipped out but when I went to read it. It was an academic update email T^T

Reactions: 1 user