****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Just got my first interview invite from Rosemon! They offered 11/9 and 12/7, so pre-dec is still possible.

Aww. I called them today. 11/9 is no longer available. They offered me 12/7 and 01/18. I picked 12/7. Anybody interview on the same day?

Members don't see this ad.

pre-dec dates are officially full :(
the earliest day available was Jan..:(
when i called them today

to be honest, you should not worry about it... Just do well and hopefully they'll let you know in a couple weeks after you finish.

:)

I got my first interview invite!! :)
I received an email for an invitation to interview, but I have been calling them for 2 days and I can't get a hold of anyone. What should I do?
People that had the same problem what did you guys do?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my first interview invite!! :)
I received an email for an invitation to interview, but I have been calling them for 2 days and I can't get a hold of anyone. What should I do?
People that had the same problem what did you guys do?

Thanks in advance!

I got an email at 10am today. I called them more than 10x (every 15 mins), finally around 12:30 someone pick up the phone. You just keep calling. :)

Aww. I called them today. 11/9 is no longer available. They offered me 12/7 and 01/18. I picked 12/7. Anybody interview on the same day?

I also picked 12/7 :thumbup:

This is my first interview, I'm very excited!

I got an email at 10am today. I called them more than 10x (every 15 mins), finally around 12:30 someone pick up the phone. You just keep calling. :)

Thanks for the info! I will start doing that Monday morning ;)
What dates did they have open if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the info! I will start doing that Monday morning ;)
What dates did they have open if you don't mind me asking?

They offered me 12/7 and 01/18. They dont have any pre-dec. spot. but its better than nothing. :) good luck, hope to see you there.

I also picked 12/7 :thumbup:

This is my first interview, I'm very excited!

Awesome. I have my final on 12/6, the day before. I'm leaving early in the morning of 12/7, hopefully I'll survive the interview. Now I just need to figure out how to get to the school from the airport. Any suggestion?

@EddieT: Congrats! You can take Express Shuttle Bus for $20 bucks. Good luck and enjoy your interview!

Hey any updates on more interviews or acceptances? I know it's still in the earlier process. Just wondering if anymore interview invites have gone out recently...

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me carpool with them. I can give you 20-30 bucks, so the trip can be a little cheaper for both of us (Im 22, so renting my own car is a rip-off due to the underage fees). I have my interview on October 26th. Ill be at salt lake city international by 2pm and I am staying at the sleep inn, in South Jordan. My return flight is on October 26th at 11pm, Im fine with checking out a little bit of salt lake city after the interview but i need to make sure i make my flight (no travelers insurance). Message me if your interested. Thanks, and good luck to everyone with their interviews :)

Got invitation e-mail on Friday (Oct 19) but could not reach to the office even I called them like every hour or so... and today I picked Jan18 between Jan18, Feb18.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also am scheduled for 1/18. first interview lookin forward to meetin everyone else on that date!

Congrats! Remember relax and have fun w it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

Hey guys
I am 3rd batch and got no response yet
does that give any hint?

Did any of you receive any communication after you sent in your picture and RSVP'd to the second e-mail (the one with the date of the interview)? Just wondering whether I should expect a confirmation of my confirmation, if that makes sense.

Did any of you receive any communication after you sent in your picture and RSVP'd to the second e-mail (the one with the date of the interview)? Just wondering whether I should expect a confirmation of my confirmation, if that makes sense.

I didn't receive any such email confirmation.

I completely agree with this. I'm glad they are proud of their curriculum, but I think they went overboard and tried to make it more of "an experience" than it really was. Of course I went along with it just like the 60 other applicants because I didn't want to look like I was a party pooper :laugh:. I am not trying to sound fake or anything and there were some things I really did like.

Really, 60 others just on that day?? I wonder how many they are interviewing for those 80 spots.

I'm wondering the same thing. :( May be I'll call them tmr.

Really, 60 others just on that day?? I wonder how many they are interviewing for those 80 spots.

Well it's a new school, it's expensive, and it has a different curriculum so they may need to interview a lot of applicants because they aren't at the top of too many applicants "I want to attend this school" list.

about 40 ppl there yesterday and the dean said they are interviewing 200-250 ppl. Not sure if that is total or just pre-dec.

I received a confirmation of my confirmation.

When do you get confirmation of your confirmation? It has been full two days (I send it Wed night) but did not get anything yet. Should I call them about it?

When do you get confirmation of your confirmation? It has been full two days (I send it Wed night) but did not get anything yet. Should I call them about it?

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I sent mine like last Friday and haven't heard anything either.

I got the email a couple of days after. I wouldn't worry about it though.

I RVSP'ed about 1 week ago and still haven't gotten a confirmation..is this normal?

They seem to be pretty swamped this year. Odds are if you didn't get a confirmation you're probably fine but since SDN makes everyone paranoid, you can keep calling and trying til you get one.

I had my interview in September. After I RSVPed I never got any kind of confirmation but everything was fine.

Was at Roseman yesterday....seemed like there must of been around 60 people...I was really surprised to see that many people for interviews so I can just imagine the ratio of interviewed:acceptance is not the great. I was wondering if anyone knows when we could expect they start to send out acceptances?

Calls for acceptances will be initiated on Dec 3rd. Don't worry too much about it. As long as you had a good time and felt like you didn't forget to ask any questions, you will be fine. Ride it out and enjoy the winter holiday as it arrives in the next few weeks and month.

Out of the 2000 applications they received, only about 600 of those are in real contention. They interview about half of those. So it is really 300 interviews for 80 spots. Not as bad as some other schools.

Out of the 2000 applications they received, only about 600 of those are in real contention. They interview about half of those. So it is really 300 interviews for 80 spots. Not as bad as some other schools.

Where did u get this info from? Are u a dental student at roseman? I'm not trying to b a party pooper. Just wanna see if this info is legit

I wonder why ADEA book states that they only interviewed 170 applicants last year... did they recently increased their amount of seats?

I wonder why ADEA book states that they only interviewed 170 applicants last year... did they recently increased their amount of seats?

i was told that those stats were for 2 years ago, not last year

did not get any response so far (interview/rejection)... should I lose hope?

No don't lose hope. Just call in and ask if they are still sending interviews after January! Keep ya head up :)

When I went for interview they said that even after they send acceptances in December, they keep spots open specifically to keep interviewing in the spring.