****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

I also received an interview invite last Tuesday. Look forward to meeting you all next Friday. I was told that this is the last interview group for this cycle as well. Although, I was interviewed for the waitlist last year in June so things can change if there is enough turnover. I think that is true for every school if they go through their waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

Got the call at 10:30am pst. I'm in and could not be happier.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So is it safe to say those who were wait listed in Feb are pretty much done? Especially now that I see people who got interviewed on Friday have been accepted.

From what I understand, they intentionally keep spots open so people who interview late can be accepted. I wouldn't say it's over for people on the waitlist but odds aren't great. To reiterate, people got calls the week before school started last year.

When we were wrapping up the interview day, they said that all of us are competing for spots vs. those on the waitlist. People that interviewed for the waitlist only in June with me last year got in last year during the summer so it isn't over yet.

Oh man you already got an invite from Fridays interviews? CONGRATS! I guess this means bad news for me .. :cry:

From what I understand, they intentionally keep spots open so people who interview late can be accepted. I wouldn't say it's over for people on the waitlist but odds aren't great. To reiterate, people got calls the week before school started last year.

When we were wrapping up the interview day, they said that all of us are competing for spots vs. those on the waitlist. People that interviewed for the waitlist only in June with me last year got in last year during the summer so it isn't over yet.

These two posts give me such conflicted feelings. I lost and gained hope in a few short seconds.

Sorry bud, didn't mean to inflict the gut wrencher.

Hi. I had an interview last week Friday and I got a call on Monday that I'm in. How do I join the class of 2017 Facebook?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if the class is full or when they will send out waitlist/rejection emails for the April interviewers? I tried calling Amanda but no one is picking up. It sounds like they already called everyone that they were interested in from April batch earlier this week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if the class is full or when they will send out waitlist/rejection emails for the April interviewers? I tried calling Amanda but no one is picking up. It sounds like they already called everyone that they were interested in from April batch earlier this week.

Don't give up hope. I already paid my deposit but after I got some news today (got into ASDOH), I will be giving up my spot. Good luck, I hope I help one of you get in!

I've been waitlisted since February...are chances done? I've been trying to call for the past 2 weeks to ask if the class is entirely full or if there has been any movement on the waitlist, but no reply.

There were two people in the current D1 class who got in the week before school started- there is still a chance. I am not sure how good of a chance though.

Its definitely NOT too late. I talked to Amanda a couple weeks ago and they still have a bunch of spots open (at least at that time they did). Its true, 2 of my classmates got in last minute. I'm pretty sure they will still be sending out acceptances over the summer.

Does anybody know if they will still be inviting people for interviews? Or waitlist is the only hope at this point?

Got a call today accepting me! Ohhh yeahhh :=|:-):

I just got the call! I am really grateful for the acceptance at Roseman but am planning on giving up my spot. I hope someone gets the phone call soon! :)

So I got the call that I am in today. Is anyone still looking to figure out their housing situation before the year starts at school? Looking forwards to meeting everyone!

For those of you who will be attending Roseman School of Dental Medicine as part of the class of 2017- I invite you to come and join our Facebook Page here! - www.facebook.com/rosemanclassof2017

Here we will post announcements, get to know each other, and collaborate together since we will be classmates for the next 4 years. See you all soon!

-Jeremy Egan

Anyone (Male) still looking for a place to live ?
One of the room in a 2bed/2bath apartment at legends at river oaks will be available!

rent will be $450 + half of utilities

thanks

pm me for more info!

Just got a called today for an acceptance but declined good luck for those who's waiting!!!

Hey!! I just got in can I be added to the pharmacy group

Hey!! I just got in can I be added to the pharmacy group
I think you might be confused. This is for Roseman DMD class of 2017... we are already in our first year and don't have anything to do with pharmacy. :)

Can students currently attending Roseman University please elaborate on the research opportunities available for students?

Thanks.