****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

I'd surmise that they'll be slowing down a bit since they have to get a bunch of acceptances out from people that have already been interviewed and with Thanksgiving/Christmas breaks coming up. The cycle is very much alive for Roseman though so stay strong.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi future Roseman dental students, I got a good new for you guys. :cool:
The adcom met yesterday and they've selected about 86 students for 2017 DMD class. :love:
Just wait for the call from Dr. Harman on Dec 3rd. Good luck to all of you. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Quit toying with my heart! I am already having a hard enough time focusing as is!!!

The adcom met yesterday and they've selected about 86 students for 2017 DMD class. :love:
Just wait for the call from Dr. Harman on Dec 3rd. Good luck to all of you. :luck:

86 selected from the hundreds they've interviewed so far for pre-dec? Wow... That's hard to get.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

Wow... I was pretty confident and felt good after all my interviews, but now that the decision is coming up soon. I am now realizing that 86 is such a small fraction of what they actually interviewed. I'm actually worried, scared, and nervous for the first time about my chances this cycle.

Wow... I was pretty confident and felt good after all my interviews, but now that the decision is coming up soon. I am now realizing that 86 is such a small fraction of what they actually interviewed. I'm actually worried, scared, and nervous for the first time about my chances this cycle.
I'm with you, kevin, had high hopes going into the cycle but this was my only interview.:xf::xf:

do you have any information as to how many they interviewed pre-december?

Hey everyone who as interviewed at Roseman, did you status on AADSAS change from "Invited for Interview" to "Please check back on December 3 for more information regarding your decision status with this school" ? Mine didn't but I wanted to see if anyone else's had. :scared:

Mine still says Invited for Interview.

Don't be nervous, I have a feeling they will be going down their waiting list quite a bit. Roseman is definitely an awesome school but it is probably not many students' first choice because of their high tuition and because it's a newer program. Just keep your fingers crossed and be confident.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they update AADSAS as well?

Yes they do update. But I usually believe they do it after they make a call/email.

Good luck to everybody tomorrow! Dr. Harmon called everybody last year so expect a call.

Good luck to everybody tomorrow! Dr. Harmon called everybody last year so expect a call.

Thanks! I'm sure you'll get a call. I hope I get one as well

I'm a D1. I just roam the forums trying to pay it forward after last year.

Thanks! I'm sure you'll get a call. I hope I get one as well

Oh woops haha my bad. :p

the way i understand it- if youre in, call from Dr. Harman? otherwise you get an email if youre waitlisted?

the way i understand it- if youre in, call from Dr. Harman? otherwise you get an email if youre waitlisted?

Yes, on the Call from Dr. Harman, if you're in. I don't know about the wait-listed part tho....:scared:

Just got the call from Dr. Harman! I'm in!!!!! He said they will be making calls today and tomorrow and will have letters sent out this week! :D:xf:

Just got the call from Dr. Harman! I'm in!!!!! He said they will be making calls today and tomorrow and will have letters sent out this week! :D:xf:

Congrats! Please make my day Dr. Harman!

Congrats... You must have been one of the first that they actually called. Letter of your last name?

Thanks

oh man tomorrow too! the torturous wait continuesss

and congrats!

Gahh I want this phone call! It's the last one I'm waiting for! Then I can spend the day celebrating!!!

I want one... but things aren't looking good...

Anyone get rejected or wait listed? Anyone know how/when students who are rejected/wait listed will be notified?

I just got the call!!! Last name starts with F!!! I'm freakin' out man!!!!

Those of you who have recieved the call, when was your interview? I'm wondering if that has a role in the order of calling.

I sure hope so. I'm sitting on Po usually I'm 20/30 in a class list, I would imagine Dr. Harman taking a lunch break right about now so the agonizing pain of waiting will have to go on

Those of you who have recieved the call, when was your interview? I'm wondering if that has a role in the order of calling.

I interviewed on October 12th.

So the last person on here who got accepted was a "F". The person before him/her was an "E." Not much to go off of, but so far the alphabetical theory is there. Anyone else got accepted who would like to share the time of call and the first letter of their last name?

I just got the call!!! Last name starts with F!!! I'm freakin' out man!!!!

Congrats Amberena! I hope you attend, more people from Oregon will be the tits! It's about noon here so people are probably on their lunch breaks. Dr. Harmon will call if you get accepted. Waitlist will be via emails. Good luck to all and congrats to those already accepted!

Congrats Amberena! I hope you attend, more people from Oregon will be the tits! It's about noon here so people are probably on their lunch breaks. Dr. Harmon will call if you get accepted. Waitlist will be via emails. Good luck to all and congrats to those already accepted!

Thanks!! I'm super stoked! This was the one I really wanted to hear from, and it was the LAST one to get ahold of me! Now I can party in true Oregonian fashion by downing some Microbrews!!