****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Roseman is one of the most expensive dental school. Does anybody know if we will be able to borrow the money that we need (we were told in the interview, ~110K per year) to attend? What if after I got admitted, I can't find the money to attend? My parents cannot help and I am basically penniless, but my credit score is 750, and I have no debt at this time. If someone could shed light on any financial aid topic here, I would really appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

Roseman is one of the most expensive dental school. Does anybody know if we will be able to borrow the money that we need (we were told in the interview, ~110K per year) to attend? What if after I got admitted, I can't find the money to attend? My parents cannot help and I am basically penniless, but my credit score is 750, and I have no debt at this time. If someone could shed light on any financial aid topic here, I would really appreciate it.
Loans are VERY easy to get for medical/dental school. They are practically thrown at you since you're basically a guaranteed profit.

Can students currently attending Roseman University please elaborate on the research opportunities available for students?

Thanks.