****The Official U of Washington Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

y3nd0

Kitteh likes to stare
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can't believe it's that time of year again! Good luck for those applying for the first class of the new decade! :)

It'll be a while before UW sends out interviews, I'd wager, but any questions about the process can be asked here.

Again, good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck to all applying! I will be a first year RIDE student and would be happy to answer questions!

Members don't see this ad :)
During the pre-admission workshop they stressed the importance of being in the "top-half" for the DAT RC scores. They said last year that was above a 23. Is it true that every UWSoD student had above a 23 in the RC last year?

During the pre-admission workshop they stressed the importance of being in the "top-half" for the DAT RC scores. They said last year that was above a 23. Is it true that every UWSoD student had above a 23 in the RC last year?

I don't know the scores of every individual, but I highly doubt that. I remember a graphic they showed regarding the scores. Someone received a 17AA, which I find hard to believe if they scored a 23RC+. I am sure with a 20+ on the RC, you will be fine.

I don't know the scores of every individual, but I highly doubt that. I remember a graphic they showed regarding the scores. Someone received a 17AA, which I find hard to believe if they scored a 23RC+. I am sure with a 20+ on the RC, you will be fine.
Thank you and that is what i figured. I really do not understand why they have to stress us out even more then we already are. Happy 4th!

I don't recall them mentioning anything about the RC score during my interview day. I got a 24, but that didn't help me much. I think I'm currently 8th on the wait list and school starts in 2 weeks. Just try to get as high of a score as you can

Just got an email from Washington saying they received my AADSAS application -Under review! :nailbiting:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone OOS getting the supplemental?

WICHE applicant. Just received the secondary. Wow big fee for this one!

Is anyone else having trouble coming up with something for the situational questions on the secondary? I haven't really had any situation end badly for me (so far).

OOS and have not received the secondary! Any chance someone can post the prompts / is it worth starting as an OOS?

Also got the secondary today. Wiche also.

If it follows anything like a couple years ago, invites probably won't be sent out until next month. During that cycle, the first interview session was during the last week of September. I am not sure how quickly they will move this year. They might move a little slower because of the new curriculum change.

Last year the first round of invites went out right around this time and the first interview was like y3nd0 said the last week of sept. Should be hearing something soon!

Anyone not in the WICHE states apply?

I know that You have to have at least 18 RC in order to be considered.

I'm trying to get a feel for the school. Does anyone have any knowledge on how/why would stand out among other schools?

Did anyone get an application complete email after submitting the supplemental fee?

When did you mail the fee and when did you receive confirmation?
I mailed the fee on the 22nd of July after I submitted my secondary and they sent me an email on the 29th of July telling me they received my payment

Same here, took my money and didn't send a "thank you" note.

They got my app Sept. 4. The sent an email to me saying they're reviewing it. How long did it take to receive a secondary? I'm OOS but I went to UW for undergrad.

Has anyone who submitted the supplemental and fee after 8/24 had any change or received a confirmation email? My grading status still reads ungraded.

Interview #2!!!!
Date of Interview: 10/09/15 & 10/10/15
Notified: Via email 09/22
Residency: Washington
GPA (science, overall): 3.63, 3.73
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/20/19/20/no

received an interview as well today! congrats everybody else!

Interview!!! It seems like they changed the interview format.

Does anybody know where to find when classes will begin? I heard that UW starts late July. I'm getting married late July so it's important I know an exact date!