***The Official USC Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Anyone got invited for Jan interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone remember they said Feb 1st is the date second wave of acceptances come out?

This thread is so quiet! Noone interested in USC anymore ;(?

Members don't see this ad :)
After taking everything into consideration these past few months, this school has actually become my number one choice

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone heard for january interviews yet? i submtted app mid june...still havent heard

Members don't see this ad :)
whats taking them so long.. have u guys heard anything

Based on last years thread, the next wave of acceptance should come out next week:whistle:

During the interview, the admissions office explained that acceptances would be given out around the first week of the months: December, February, March, April, May, etc. into the summer when acceptances are given out more sporadically to fill the remaining seats.

Reactions: 1 users
anyone invited to an interview recently? when do they stop giving out interviews?

Last edited:
I got an interview yay :)

congrats to all invited for interview! According to last year we should be getting some acceptances this week!! My ego has been starved for way too long this cycle. Gotta get me some love at USC!!!!!!

congrats to all invited for interview! According to last year we should be getting some acceptances this week!! My ego has been starved for way too long this cycle. Gotta get me some love at USC!!!!!!
Good luck!!

for those invitied for interview, can u share ur stats and when u completed ur apps?

I received an interview invite on 1/20/16, however I have already committed to UB here in NY, and had to decline. I hope one of you gets my spot, and a future acceptance! Best of luck everyone!

I received an interview invite on 1/20/16, however I have already committed to UB here in NY, and had to decline. I hope one of you gets my spot, and a future acceptance! Best of luck everyone!
congrats on UB!!! What were your stats?

Received an invitation to interview on 1/20/16, but declined and withdrew my application as I have accepted an offer elsewhere. Best of luck!

does anyone know when the next acceptances will be?

Received an invitation to interview on 1/20/16, but declined and withdrew my application as I have accepted an offer elsewhere. Best of luck!

Turned down USC? What did you not like about it if you don't mind sharing?

thank you and congrats on UB! What were your stats

congrats on UB!!! What were your stats?

Hey guys sorry for the delay. My stats are average. 3.34 GPA 20 AA 19TS 25PAT ( third attempt) applied back on June 4th, and had over 1700 hours of clinical experience in most specialties (pediatric orthodontic endodontoc), hospital clinics, and general dentistry as a direct dental assistant. Applying early was huge, and even though my stats are not great this took me three years to get in and my passion and interest in the field helped a great deal. This year I was awarded 3 interviews and one acceptance. I withdrew from the others before a decision. Hang in there guys, and never give up!

Reactions: 3 users
Hey guys sorry for the delay. My stats are average. 3.34 GPA 20 AA 19TS 25PAT ( third attempt) applied back on June 4th, and had over 1700 hours of clinical experience in most specialties (pediatric orthodontic endodontoc), hospital clinics, and general dentistry as a direct dental assistant. Applying early was huge, and even though my stats are not great this took me three years to get in and my passion and interest in the field helped a great deal. This year I was awarded 3 interviews and one acceptance. I withdrew from the others before a decision. Hang in there guys, and never give up!

Congrats!! Were you certified or registered dental assistant?

If I remember correctly, it's sometimes this week. Didn't say exactly which day.

The assistant dean said that the second batch of acceptances would roll out Feb. 1st

All this speculation is unhealthy

Reactions: 4 users
Check your email friends, I just got an acceptance email. I will be withdrawing my acceptance and attending UCLA.
Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Yep - just got my acceptance as well (interviewed Oct 15). Will be giving up my spot for another deserving student. Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
No acceptance, waiting for next month +pity+