*** The Official UTHSC-Memphis Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

My status was also changed to "Offer Made" on mobile AADSAS. No call yet, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

ah dang, i can't get the mobile portal to accept my login info!! more waiting for me haha!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah my mobile portal login has never worked this year

Does your regular Aadsas still say to check back on dec 2?

#4, Offer Made via Mobile Portal!!! Can't wait for the offical call from Dr. COVINGTON!

Just got my acceptance call from Dr. Covington!

Reactions: 1 user
My portal changed to Offer Made! Waiting for my call!

regular aadsas changed to offer made!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

Offer made. Congrats guys. Happy day. Somebody should start a Facebook group

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to shower and get ready for class, but I don't want to miss the call haha

Just got the acceptance call from Dr. Convington :D

Hey guys, my status hasn't been changed? does anyone else have that problem? it still says Invited for Interview

My status hasn't changed either but I'm guessing that it's going to be a rejection for me...

Just got off the phone with Dr. Covington!!! Its official!!! Plus scholarship offer!!! I feel like this isn't real life!!!

Reactions: 4 users
My status changed at 9:00 this morning to "Offer Made" but I'm still waiting on the call!! This is torture!!

My status changed at 9:00 this morning to "Offer Made" but I'm still waiting on the call!! This is torture!!
what did it say before that? Invited for interview or Check back in Dec?

Does anyone know if Dr. Covington makes calls in alphabetical order?

Spoke to Dr Covington, Accepted + Scholarship. Woohoo!

I'm out of state (Mississippi) and got my call at 7:44 AM.

Have any Arkansas residents been called?

what would your status would say if you are wait listed?

Does "Offer Made" mean it's official? Still no phone call yet...in-stater

Does "Offer Made" mean it's official? Still no phone call yet...in-stater

It's pretty official. I know a couple friends last year that got offer made but didn't get their call until 2 or 3 est but they all got it. I was waitlisted and my status never changed from invited for interview last year.

Anyone been accepted that knows for sure you're going to attend UTHSC?

Spoke to Dr Covington, Accepted + Scholarship. Woohoo!
Do you mind me asking what the first letter of your last name is? I'm just wondering how far Dr. Covington has made it down the list if he's going in alphabetical order.

Anyone who interviewed on Monday 11/25 hear back yet? Specifically out of staters...

Finally! Just got the call I've been waiting for for three years!! Third time's the charm! Congrats to everyone so far, and good luck to those waiting to hear back. Don't ever give up!

Offer made + call from Dr. Covington. So excited! Congrats everyone!

Got the call! Missed it though because my phone started freaking out as much as I was, but I'm kind of glad because I now have a voicemail I can play over and over!

Reactions: 1 users
If you accepted your offer, you should join the "UTHSC College of Dentistry Class of 2018" group!! :)

can you put up a link? it doesn't show up in a facebook search