Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh lord, I hope she's a wolf or I'm dead. Not fair to lynch me if she's a villager :laugh:
But can I still be the hero if she's not?! :smuggrin:

Totally didn't really mean to start the bandwagoning. I actually was thinking along the same lines of you. :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Beddy-bye time. **** lynch jamrockin****

Hate the lack of evidence buuuuut...thinking abney and wildcat are good. :( eep.

Official vote tally:

Abney - 2 (variegata, Trematode)
wildcat - 3 (Petpony, Sheeps, krist)
twelvetigers - 1 (Jamrockin)
variegata - 1 (Packen)
abbercadaver - 1 (HOH)
Jamrockin - 7 (Emiloo, orca, cuit, wildcat, DVMD, TT, abber)
Packen - 1 (devyn)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Totally didn't really mean to start the bandwagoning. I actually was thinking along the same lines of you. :oops:
:laugh: It's ok. I'm not afraid to say I think Jam is suspicious. She stood up for Dyachei right before her lynch and I know 100% that Dyachei was a wolf. She also bandwagons a lot. Jam and abber both threw me off with their defenses for Dyachei, but I am tending to trust abber a little more. And Jam came at me once which I thought was weird. So yeah, I guess it's a little more than a hunch for me, just hope it's correct :xf:

It is 4 am - it is bedtime.... I can't think anymore tonight - I hope your suspicion is right Emiloo :xf:

sleeping-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Oh you people. I try to pack things and I get jumped on. I think someone can vouch for me. I've got a really good role that us villagers need. Please don't lynch me!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

It is 4 am - it is bedtime.... I can't think anymore tonight - I hope your suspicion is right Emiloo :xf:

sleeping-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Why you be saying that... You thanked me the other day, "you know who you are"

:laugh: It's ok. I'm not afraid to say I think Jam is suspicious. She stood up for Dyachei right before her lynch and I know 100% that Dyachei was a wolf. She also bandwagons a lot. Jam and abber both threw me off with their defenses for Dyachei, but I am tending to trust abber a little more. And Jam came at me once which I thought was weird. So yeah, I guess it's a little more than a hunch for me, just hope it's correct :xf:

Came at you?!?! I've never attacked anyone...

Also, I was just voicing my concerns over lack of evidence with dyachei... But I ended up voting for her.

Ugh this is a mess. I don't even know what to think right now. I guess I'll unlynch Ab and waffle a little more.

Official vote tally:

Abney - 1 (Trematode)
wildcat - 3 (Petpony, Sheeps, krist)
twelvetigers - 1 (Jamrockin)
variegata - 1 (Packen)
abbercadaver - 1 (HOH)
Packen - 1 (devyn)

Came at you?!?! I've never attacked anyone...

Also, I was just voicing my concerns over lack of evidence with dyachei... But I ended up voting for her.

I didn't mean you "attacked me" that's why I didn't say that :D. I just remember you accusing me when I know I'm innocent, so it made me suspicious. Like I said, I have no evidence at ALL to vote for Jamrockin, but I have none against anyone else either and I've just been slightly suspicious. I would be more than happy to make the mods work a little more and waffle! :D:thumbup:

When is the deadline anyways? On my phone so hard to check.

lynch wildcat

Members don't see this ad :)
Official vote tally:

Abney - 1 (Trematode)
wildcat - 4 (Petpony, Sheeps, krist, Jamrockin)
variegata - 1 (Packen)
abbercadaver - 1 (HOH)
Packen - 1 (devyn)

Alright, I'm not going to make it any longer. Falling asleep trying to read this. I'll try to check back in the morning, hopefully I'll still be alive.

I know I've been quiet, but I'm busy with work and packing/moving. I also don't know the story like I did HP, so when you
combine that with my only second time playing, I can see why I might look suspicious.

I can promise that I'm a villager, but don't have any proof I guess. I have a special role that comes in handy.

I.can reveal more, but am afraid it will make me a target if I can survive this lynch

I don't wanna die :mad:

You might want to worry about surviving the lynch before you worry about your fellow wolves getting you :smuggrin:

I still feel like you're being hesitant in defending yourself.

I still feel like you're being hesitant in defending yourself.

Devyn was almost converted to a wolf 2 nights ago. I prevented that from happening, using my ability.

Devyn was almost converted to a wolf 2 nights ago. I prevented that from happening, using my ability.

Unlynch Jamrockin!!! I have sources that said this happened, I just didn't know who it was!!!

The wiki says Buri is a "ferocious fighter armed and unarmed." Doesn't seem like an overtly bad character from the wiki, but I know absolutely nothing about these books and the page isn't that long.

17 minutes!

Official vote tally:

Abney - 1 (Trematode)
variegata - 1 (Packen)
abbercadaver - 1 (HOH)
Jamrockin - 6 (orca, cuit, wildcat, DVMD, TT, abber)
Packen - 1 (devyn)

The wiki says Buri is a "ferocious fighter armed and unarmed." Doesn't seem like an overtly bad character from the wiki, but I know absolutely nothing about these books and the page isn't that long.

I read that as well and am inclined to agree, so I'll bite for now.

unlynch Jam

Holy waffling. I'm still confused. Still not sure. Ahhhh!

:corny: :corny:

Official vote tally:

Abney - 1 (Trematode)
variegata - 1 (Packen)
abbercadaver - 1 (HOH)
Jamrockin - 5 (cuit, wildcat, DVMD, TT, abber)
Packen - 1 (devyn)

And it was more the part of her character helping Alanna escape that convinced me since Alanna is the protagonist in the series according to the websites.

And it was more the part of her character helping Alanna escape that convinced me since Alanna is the protagonist in the series according to the websites.

So Burira is the person that would help Alanna in the books?

I really can't bring myself to jump on wildcat though. Which unless people waffle quick, is the only way to save you.

Haha you are trying to sway me with your charm. I think it's working ;)

My nickname is Professor Flitwick, cuz I've got the charms.

I have to admit that jamrockins supposed character sounds a lot less made up than wildcats who through my "research" came back as being a cook or something

I have to admit that jamrockins supposed character sounds a lot less made up than wildcats who through my "research" came back as being a cook or something

Hmmm I've used that tactic as a wolf. Find a random character that no one will be....... Hhmmmm