UFCVM c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know the waiting is taxing but remember to breathe and try to get through the week!! Rooting for all of youšŸ˜ƒ

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Have you guys heard back from most of your schools at this point? Iā€™ve had two acceptances (SGU and Midwestern), two rejections (LSU and Purdue), and 2 waiting to hear from about interviews (Arizona and Michigan) and then waiting on UF for final decision ofc.

Iā€™ve heard from LSU and Ohio - both rejections. Still waiting on interview invites from Tennessee and Michigan, accepted to Ross and SGU!

Have you guys heard back from most of your schools at this point? Iā€™ve had two acceptances (SGU and Midwestern), two rejections (LSU and Purdue), and 2 waiting to hear from about interviews (Arizona and Michigan) and then waiting on UF for final decision ofc.
Iā€™ve heard back from 7 of the 11. 5 interviews, 1 denial (UC Davis) 1 waitlist (NC State- no interviews), waiting for interviews invites from Michigan and Illinois and then decisions without interviews from Wisconsin and Iowa. Iā€™ve already interviewed at mizzou, VMCVM, and UF, waiting on those final decisions, and still have my auburn and Minnesota interview this month

I heard back from A&M and LSU- Both Rejections, waiting to hear from Cornell, waiting for interview invite from Illinois, I have an interview with LIU on Friday, and waiting for final decision for Florida.

I got that question too. Right now Iā€™m second guessing if I did well or not in my whole interview process. Do you guys think we will hear Friday ? Or since they said by the end of week do you think it could be sooner or perhaps Sunday ?
I doubt it would be a weekend decision but I guess ya never know. Iā€™d say Friday or before!

- I interviewed at Midwestern ( got an acceptance )
- I got rejected from Uc Davis and North Carolina ( no interview for North Carolina)
- Im waiting to here back from University of Florida , Missouri ( still need to do my interview) and Cornell ( no interview )

I applied to 13, denied from Missouri, Purdue, Illinois, LSU, Auburn, and Mississippi. Interviews for Kansas and Minnesota this month, waiting to hear from Cornell, Georgia, Wisconsin, Tennessee. Of course waiting for UF decision as well with UF being my instate

OOS acceptance! Just got the email Super excited :) Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
OMG OOS acceptance!!! Iā€™m literally shaking

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS rejection, congrats to everyone who made it!

• Sad
IS rejected. Iā€™m so incredibly sad right now. I donā€™t think I can do this again.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
OOS Alternate! Considering I thought I didn't do as well in the interview, I got waitlisted! Iā€™m happy šŸ˜ƒ

• Care
Anyone know how many are on the OOS waitlist/how much it usually moves?

In state denial im beyond frustrated

• Sad
  • Care
If anyone has any questions or wants to talk about their acceptance / alternate / rejection, or just questions about the college in general feel free to PM me!! I know it helped for me to talk to people who had been in my shoes

how do people make those accepted student facebook groups and stuff to figure out roommates etc.? can we make groups on sdn lol

OOS alternate. Does anyone know how large these waitlists usually are?

OOS rejected... very sad and upset. Congratulations to those accepted

• Sad
Does the OOS and IS waitlist differ ? I thought we were all together ?
From what I know they are separate. They likely keep it around 100 IS and 50 OOS per class from what I have seen on their stats on the website. I'm sure it is a different list and if an IS says no to a spot they offer to another IS to keep the ratio the same if that makes sense... but I don't know for certain, I just assumed.

how do people make those accepted student facebook groups and stuff to figure out roommates etc.? can we make groups on sdn lol
some schools have official ones already set up by the administration. Iā€™ve seen on different school pages that you get like an invitation to be part of the group. Not sure what Florida does but former students normally have information with that

OOS alternate. does anyone know how much the waitlist has moved in recent years?

Iā€™m pretty sure the exec members of the class ahead of us make it and invite us once we have accepted our seat!

IS acceptance!!! So excited!!!

• Love
IS acceptance!

Congrats to everyone, whether you were accepted or not! I know denials are heartbreaking, but remember that just making it to this point is a huge accomplishment itself. Especially, with the increase in applications this year. Don't give up, and continue pushing to reach your dream!

• Love
Hey all I was on the IS waitlist in March and got an acceptance 2 months later so there is hope for the IS waitlist to move :) It is usually a very short waitlist but it does move very slowly.

Would anyone accepted want to make a group? Iā€™m waiting to hear from other schools but Iā€™d love to meet everyone before we have to officially accept

Reactions: 5 users
Would anyone accepted want to make a group? Iā€™m waiting to hear from other schools but Iā€™d love to meet everyone before we have to officially accept
Yes we should make a group me or something!

I think that's a great idea! I went to the preview day last year, and it was nice being able to meet people that will be in your class.