UGA c/o 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, still haven’t heard anything about the OOS waitlist :/

Members don't see this ad.

For those who were already accepted, do you know when orientation is? I'm just wondering since I'm trying to make a list of potential apartments if I end up getting accepted and am not sure how soon I would need the lease to start. Thanks!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For those who were already accepted, do you know when orientation is? I'm just wondering since I'm trying to make a list of potential apartments if I end up getting accepted and am not sure how soon I would need the lease to start. Thanks!!
August 2nd - 4th

Parker just posted that the class is officially full on the C/O 2027 FB page.

Hi! Not sure where to post this, but for those of you who did not get in this past cycle, did you email about getting an application review after May 1st like stated in the letter? Has anyone heard back? It’s been 3 weeks since I emailed and I haven’t heard back, I sent a follow up email last week as well.

Hi! Not sure where to post this, but for those of you who did not get in this past cycle, did you email about getting an application review after May 1st like stated in the letter? Has anyone heard back? It’s been 3 weeks since I emailed and I haven’t heard back, I sent a follow up email last week as well.
I'm also in the same boat!

Hey! Also I very delayed response, but I just wanted to second the other response and emphesize that the new curriculum will be starting in 2023 with the class of 2027, so we kind of have no idea what y'all should expect! I have heard that incoming classes will not have grades and will be pass/fail, and that your schedule will be very different from ours day to day (I think there's like independent study time in the morning and then classes after that? Not sure). I believe the new curriculum is also moving to a system-based schedule, so you'll do everything related to the heart all at once, etc. They're also changing how anatomy is done, so you won't have a particular animal that you work on every lab, instead you'll rotate through small/large/male/female each lab. I think all the changes sound like great ideas, but just keep in mind that (as far as we've been told) your expereience will vary a lot from what you may read on here from previous classes!

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for anyone who is currently attending the UGA CVM to tell me what kind of scrubs they require for incoming students - I'd love to get some for a gift to my roommate who is starting this fall (and who I hope doesn't see this post ;))! She mentioned they had to be ceil blue but I would love any other information anyone might have on style or even what has been helpful for anyone!
Thank you!
- Moogs

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for anyone who is currently attending the UGA CVM to tell me what kind of scrubs they require for incoming students - I'd love to get some for a gift to my roommate who is starting this fall (and who I hope doesn't see this post ;))! She mentioned they had to be ceil blue but I would love any other information anyone might have on style or even what has been helpful for anyone!
Thank you!
- Moogs
Hi! Current 2nd year here, honestly there is no specific color incoming students need! We can wear whatever color because we basically just wear scrubs to labs! When you start clinics 3rd and 4th year at UGA there's certain colors you have to wear at least on the large animal side (maybe SA too but I'm LA focused so I'm not sure). I hope this helps :)