UNC ASOD Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

No but my aadsas status did change to Invited for Interview recently although i interviewed a few weeks ago…not sure if this means anything. Does yours say under review or Invited for interview?
mine just recently changed to "invited to interview" also in the last 2 days and I interviewed in January as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
When are they supposed to finalize the decisions? Has anyone been able to contact the admissions office? I've contacted them three times and no one has replied. The anticipation is starting to bear its weight at the moment 😩

When are they supposed to finalize the decisions? Has anyone been able to contact the admissions office? I've contacted them three times and no one has replied. The anticipation is starting to bear its weight at the moment

Yeah I also tried but last year they finalized early Feb so maybe then

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure if they call every day but when I called earlier this month they said they would have a decision day in January... I'm just worried that it had already passed

I'm not sure if they call every day but when I called earlier this month they said they would have a decision day in January... I'm just worried that it had already passed
I think that people would post that they got accepted in this thread if the second decision day had already passed.

Ik previously it was mentioned that people could start asking why they didn’t get accepted in February. So it was assumed that the second round of acceptances would be sent out before February 1, however we have no way of knowing if this is the actual case. I believe the second round went out on February 7 last year.

Ik previously it was mentioned that people could start asking why they didn’t get accepted in February. So it was assumed that the second round of acceptances would be sent out before February 1, however we have no way of knowing if this is the actual case. I believe the second round went out on February 7 last year.

Yeah so it’s safe to assume we should be hoping to hear back at the end of this week rolling through next week as well

Has anyone heard back from the admissions office about a definitive decision day for round 2 of acceptances?

Has anyone heard back from the admissions office about a definitive decision day for round 2 of acceptances?
I nor anyone I know has. I believe tomorrow we might hear something based on the fact that people can inquire about denials starting Feb 1, but this is an assumption, I haven't heard anything official yet. Fingers Crossed!

Got an acceptance phone call this morning at 8:03 AM!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I believe they will call throughout the day, because the interviewers call when they are free and they have to run their practices too. So probably calls around lunch or after 5.

I believe they will call throughout the day, because the interviewers call when they are free and they have to run their practices too. So probably calls around lunch or after 5.
Well that gives me some hope.

I got a call at 1055 this morning, and I interviewed in January. Best of luck everyone!! I know how the anticipation feels.

Anyone know if today was the only day or more calls still coming tomorrow?

Welp, does anyone know when they're supposed to send waitlist/rejection notifications? Because at this point, I can safely conclude that the admissions office is very unresponsive.

Does anyone know if there’s gonna be more calls going out in the next few days or is it over?😭

Yeah it's over. I got an email that verified that I could do my advising session for my application to over stuff with Dr. Reside.

Has anyone heard back from UNC? Completely ghosted after January interview...