University of Arizona C/O 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got off the waitlist a couples of hours ago (In-state applicant)! Notified via email. Sending good vibes to everyone still waiting :)
Yay! Congrats! I hope I'm next.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Hi everybody. Last year, I was waitlisted at UA. I eventually was told the class was full and remember the frustration. I found their application review REALLY helpful, even if it were hard to hear where you could have done better. I made changes to my interview prep and application materials to reapply this year and was accepted in December. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need a pep talk! I know this process is so stressful and can be disappointing but I believe in you!

Hi everybody. Last year, I was waitlisted at UA. I eventually was told the class was full and remember the frustration. I found their application review REALLY helpful, even if it were hard to hear where you could have done better. I made changes to my interview prep and application materials to reapply this year and was accepted in December. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need a pep talk! I know this process is so stressful and can be disappointing but I believe in you!
Thanks! Do you remember when they finally let you know the class was full? For a file review did you just email them a request?

Members don't see this ad :)
Declining my IS seat. If I remember correctly that doesn't guarantee an IS acceptance from the waitlist because of the way UA does their waitlist. Regardless, I hope someone on here gets the call/email with the exciting news. I wish everyone in the UA c/o 2025 the best of luck!

If you're still on the waitlist, stick with it. I was on the waitlist last year and I had to reapply because I never got accepted. My second time (this year) I got accepted. It might be disheartening to not get into vet school the first time, but even some of the greatest vets don't get in their first time. Spend the extra year gaining more experience that can help you later in vet school or bringing up your GPA.

Thanks! Do you remember when they finally let you know the class was full? For a file review did you just email them a request?
They let the people lower on the waitlist know sooner than the people who are more likely to get in. For example, I heard back on April 16 last year that I was removed from the waitlist because I wasn't likely to be accepted. Other people heard back in waves with some people still be accepted and other removed from the waitlist. If you look back at last year's thread it also looks like they kept 15 people on the waitlist until the first day of classes.

They send you a link to select a time for a one-on-one file review. It was within my April 16 unable to offer you a spot email last year.

Anyone else on the edge of their seat!??? Has there been any movement from the waitlist today since its d-day?

Anyone else on the edge of their seat!??? Has there been any movement from the waitlist today since its d-day?
Ugh I haven't heard anything yet :( but I am glad to see that I am not the only one!

I'm thinking we may not hear anything til Monday anyway since it's a friday.:confused:

I just saw a post on the apvma facebook of someone getting emailed from waitlist yesterday. Fingers crossed.

Any activity for anyone today? I hate that we don't get ranked!! To at least know where we are on the list.

Any activity for anyone today? I hate that we don't get ranked!! To at least know where we are on the list.
A gal I went to undergrad with posted she got in to U of A off the waitlist and accepted her spot. She’s oos, not sure if that makes a difference.

I haven’t heard anything. A post on Facebook from another wait list person also said they hadn’t heard anything yet. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Members don't see this ad :)
Any movement? I haven't heard anything today. Though I guess no news isn’t necessarily bad news!

Nope. I emailed them and she said there has been some movement, but they wouldn't release how much. Said they send out updates the closer we get to start of classes. I'm like, what the heck!! So who knows, but we'll keep stringing you along.:cautious:

Anyone hear anything lately?
Yes! I received an acceptance (in state applicant) via email this morning. I was pulled off the waitlist. Everyone who is waiting, don’t lose hope yet!

Yes! I received an acceptance (in state applicant) via email this morning. I was pulled off the waitlist. Everyone who is waiting, don’t lose hope yet!
Wow! 🎊 Congratulations! Gosh I hope I'm next.;)

I was pulled off the waitlist at Iowa State so gave up my U of A seat today. Hoping this means one of you will get a call/email very soon!

I'm def losing hope for this cycle. :cryi: I guess I will start my apps for next cycle soon.

is it true you can establish residency for tuition purposes after your first year here ?

Anyone know when they’re supposed to do application reviews? I haven’t heard about that yet.

Hey you guys! I was wondering if there is a group to join once you are admitted! I had gotten off the waitlist a while ago and looking for a housemate for an apartment because these prices are steep! Or anyone who is looking for a roommate, feel free to message me!