University of Arizona C/O 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I interviewed on December 3rd And got accepted about a month later (January 7th maybe?)
Congrats!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm definitely less and less hopeful every review they do.

Out of curiosity how long after you interviewed did you hear a decision?
I think I interviewed on Dec 10th and heard back on January 6th.

Anyone think theres an outside chance they call people tomorrow since the cycles winding down?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone think theres an outside chance they call people tomorrow since the cycles winding down?
Not sure, but someone that interviewed in November received an acceptance email on Tuesday. They didn't even get a call. Gives me hope!

Has anyone gotten an acceptance call the same day they interviewed? Just wondering based off of a previous comment the CVM team left on this thread (I think in February) where they said calls would come in during the later part of Friday afternoons since they have interviews in the mornings.

At this point if you interviewed over a month ago i fee like we probably wont hear anything until everyones interviewed

At this point if you interviewed over a month ago i fee like we probably wont hear anything until everyones interviewed
I'm thinking that too. Any idea when the last interviews are?

Probably next week
I emailed the admissions office and they said the last MMI 's are next friday and they review and send out offers through mid April. There's still a chance!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone planning on going to the second look days? if so, is anyone going/are we able to bring guests? I would be traveling from the East Coast so would love to bring company, but also don't want to stand out/be the only one.

Is anyone planning on going to the second look days? if so, is anyone going/are we able to bring guests? I would be traveling from the East Coast so would love to bring company, but also don't want to stand out/be the only one.
If I find out by then that I've gotten in, I plan on going!

Has anyone heard anything regarding acceptances? At my interview date they said this would be the day they started calling for the newest batch of interviewees!

Has anyone heard anything regarding acceptances? At my interview date they said this would be the day they started calling for the newest batch of interviewees!
From my understanding, they meet in the morning and call later in the day. So if you are EST like me i wouldnt expect anything until like 6 or tomorrow

From my understanding, they meet in the morning and call later in the day. So if you are EST like me i wouldnt expect anything until like 6 or tomorrow
Thanks! I'm actually IS, so here's hoping maaaaaybe today? 😅

Fingers crossed to us all. I wonder when they will be done sending out offers and also letting people know if they are waitlisted or rejected.

Reactions: 1 users
I was driving when the call came in, so couldn't post, but I got IS acceptance!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I received my OOS acceptance this morning via email! I am sure everyone will hear about their offers soon!

Have you heard anything yet?

Nope my hopes all gone ✌🏻
Ugh,mine too. I emailed the admissions team and she said they will be sending out final decisions next Thursday the 1st. She said they have 15 seats left to offer, and then any that deckine maybe. Goodluck!

Ugh,mine too. I emailed the admissions team and she said they will be sending out final decisions next Thursday the 1st. She said they have 15 seats left to offer, and then any that deckine maybe. Goodluck!
Thats actually more hope than i expected. I honestly thought all acceptences would have been sent today. Well, good luck! I guess it is still possible

When did you interview?
I interviewed on March 4th! I interviewed with multiple programs this cycle and I thought this interview went well. This was the last program I interviewed with.. which resulted in being one of my better interviews (the other interviews definitely helped prep me)! Good luck to everyone else!

Btw - if anyone wants to reach out to me next cycle to see what I did/didn't do.. shoot me a msg! I have been accepted to 4 programs so far... (with statistically lower GPA stats - but I wrote a fantastic SOP + LoRs). Don't give up, and I look forward to potentially meeting ALL of you as future DVM colleagues!

Last edited:
  • Love
I interviewed on March 4th! I interviewed with multiple programs this cycle and I thought this interview went well. This was the last program I interviewed with.. which resulted in being one of my better interviews (the other interviews definitely helped prep me)! Good luck to everyone else!

Btw - if anyone wants to reach out to me next cycle to see what I did/didn't do.. shoot me a msg! I have been accepted to 4 programs so far... (with statistically lower GPA stats - but I wrote a fantastic SOP + LoRs). Don't give up, and I look forward to potentially meeting ALL of you as future DVM colleagues!
Your story sounds like mine! I love seeing a diverse cohort with different educational/life experiences!

Your story sounds like mine! I love seeing a diverse cohort with different educational/life experiences!
Yess I love seeing diverse backgrounds! Whether it be someone's first time applying vs someone's 6th time (this was my first time applying, while I have several friends who got into a DVM program on their 6+ attempts), I love the grit that people bring to the table. It makes our future DVM professionals great! I believe grit really is something that an individual needs to be successful not only in this profession but in life as well!

Just realized the 1st is a Friday. I assume you meant Friday?

I still have not heard anything :( at this point I just want an answer any will do

Got an email this morning for the waitlist. Fingers crossed for everyone that hasn't heard to get an answer soon. Hopefully next cycle they move to releasing all of the information at once. I don't know about everyone else, but personally, I've felt way more stressed by all of the, "maybe today, maybe next week, but you're not rejected," rigmarole.

• Care
I just received notice of being waitlisted. More waiting for me.

• Care
For all of us waitlisters, there are 35 people on the waitlist and last year 25 were pulled off. 10 people got pulled between July and the start of classes.

For all of us waitlisters, there are 35 people on the waitlist and last year 25 were pulled off. 10 people got pulled between July and the start of classes.
Thanks, that's great to know! Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
I will be declining my OOS seat for another program. So whoever is on the waitlist, there is another seat open for you! Congrats everyone!! If ya'll didn't get in, keep your head up and keep grinding! Hope to some of you all as colleagues in the future!

Feel free to reach out to me if you didn't get in and want someone to look at your application materials for next cycle!

• Care
Just got off of the waitlist this morning (in state applicant)🎉 best of luck to all, but wanted to let everyone know it's moving.

• Love
Just got off the waitlist a couples of hours ago (In-state applicant)! Notified via email. Sending good vibes to everyone still waiting :)

• Love